Please stop posting here though

okay.... but why???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somemager
10-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Please stop posting here though

okay.... but why???

Well you see... Theres a traders market for selling and buying things then theres general discussion where we make posts that need discussion or trolling.

Rescind
10-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Well you see... Theres a traders market for selling and buying things then theres general discussion where we make posts that need discussion or trolling.

Lol at posts for trolling

abejaazeb
10-25-2014, 02:23 PM

but i put one on traders market , it just shows how many ppl look at general discussion than traders market , but i wont post here from now on with threads like this so its done ok?

Onepropally
10-25-2014, 03:01 PM
Selling suggestions pm me offers

bosstinytitan
10-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Selling compliments pm me offers

Charmstrange
10-25-2014, 07:13 PM
i posted another in the "right section"

okay.... but why???

It's like going to the community center and putting up a giant billboard for your private business. If one person does it, it isn't fair; if everyone does it, then the whole place is cluttered with billboards. So then the community decides to have a special room where everyone can advertise with as many billboards as they want.

Thanks for even asking the question about it, I know it might not be obvious at first. :)

abejaazeb
10-25-2014, 07:25 PM
It's like going to the community center and putting up a giant billboard for your private business. If one person does it, it isn't fair; if everyone does it, then the whole place is cluttered with billboards. So then the community decides to have a special room where everyone can advertise with as many billboards as they want.

Thanks for even asking the question about it, I know it might not be obvious at first. :)

thanks