PDA

View Full Version : PLPVPA (Pocket Legends PvP Association)

noobmigo
02-03-2011, 07:36 PM
This is sort of a cheat of Conradin's idea (Sorry Con) but, it's going to hopefully be a league for PVP. Except Conradins idea is 1v1, whereas this league will be in teams.

I.)MINI LEAGUES Ok, since there are different PvP lvls, we are going to seperate the PLPVPA into a big bunch of mini leagues. (Lvls 10, 20, 30-35, 40-45, 50.)

MONEEEHY When a spectator PvP mode is implemented, this shall be much more important (crossing my fingers devs). The teams facing off will host a PRIVATE game. To know the password, you should post here on the forums and the team leader will tell you for a fee of 1k. There will be enough space for 4 spectators each 5v5 arena. The team with the "home" court gets all profit. (home court is whichever team hosts the private match) Then you can watch as the teams lay waste to each other. (Only for 3v3 in a 5v5 arena.) This is small money, but you can get what you grab. It's better than no money at all.

HOW TO MAKE A TEAM You just post here. The first 4 teams (i hope i can get to that amount at least) to sign up are free. From then on, new teams have to sign up for a small fee of 5k. You can easily pay off that 5k from 5 spectators coming to watch your matches.

DRAFT First, to be in the league you have to make it thru a draft. What this means is that i need at least 8 individual players to sign up for the first draft ever (in each lvl group). I also need at least 4 individual players each to make a free team(for each lvl group). Then, the 4 team leaders will choose players for their team. (Order goes by the order the teams were made date-wise.)

TRADING PLAYERS Obviously, you want to be able to switch teams sometimes. Each trade will be negotiated by by the TEAM LEADERS ONLY and approved by the chairman of the league...ME.

BALANCE OF POWER To limit the power of Team Leaders and the Chairman, i have installed this BALANCE OF POWER. The Team Leaders have the ability to trade players without the players being traded consent. They also have the ability to fire players. To balance this, the chairman has to approve every single thing that the Team Leaders do. If the chairman finds any unfairness in the decision, the team leader has one strike. (Three strikes your out.) Now, you may think the players have no right at all. Yes they do. They have the power to force the Team Leader out of power. To do so, they must have (2) reasons, (1) approval from the chairman, and (3) people to back it up.

Schedule! Each team will play another team twice every season. Once that is over, #1 and #2 seeds go into the championships. (best of 3) Winner wins pride, and each team member wins the grand prize (minimum of 20k each). The grand prize is decided on how much money is donated, and how much money the league has earned.

Standings How else do standings work? Record, and in the case of a tie, Point Difference.

OK, donations are appreciated, and more is to be added. Feedback is appreciated. I'll need everything to get this little league going. TY

noobmigo
02-03-2011, 07:42 PM
choo choo.........thinking train...choo choo

Conradin
02-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Ok dude- not cool- why didn't you just tell me your ideas instead of backstabbing me! Dude I fell like miming this thread soooo bad.

noobmigo
02-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Lulz sowwy con. Can we merge? ;)

noobmigo
02-03-2011, 08:33 PM
PWEASE?

Stupid 10 chars rule

Conradin
02-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Sure I'll jar to pm you about it and we can work out the kinks tonigt ;)

noobmigo
02-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Lulz. OK. Just one thing: i get all the money. Jk.

Conradin
02-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm rich- I don't care about money, it's yours....

noobmigo
02-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Hell yes! Can i have your money too? ;) joking. I'm poor btw, i have a grand total of 17k gold on my 4 chars combined :D

skimmey
02-04-2011, 01:04 AM
I like the idea for lvl 50 or 66 i dont know hehr

noobmigo
02-04-2011, 08:44 AM
66?!
:mad:10 chars...

Zerious
02-04-2011, 09:51 AM
give me you monehys... *points snowball launcher up your nose* ...or I'll give you a brainfreeze:cool:

Conradin
02-04-2011, 09:52 AM
MD I think I might sig that....

Zerious
02-04-2011, 09:55 AM
you will :D if you're be cool

Zerious
02-04-2011, 10:00 AM
best thing to sig right here:

Soooo where did Dr. Obvious get HIS Phd?

TwinkTastical
02-04-2011, 10:45 AM
You know your taking conrads idea... but still take it? gtfo.

noobmigo
02-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Pretty much. It's all good