PDA

View Full Version : OH PLS HELP ME WITH MY LAG ISSUES (halloween event)

Dodoybatoo
10-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Pls pls pls. Im really having a hard time defeating paracelsus due to lag issues. Especially when he summon he`s minnions/mobs. also in tombs with mobs. How can these happen to me. I have stable internet i can browse and watch youtube testing my net connection. Please fix may lag issue sir/madam. Ive done nothing today like farming essence ,points , tokens, etc. I only stayed in towns. Since there ,im not lagging. Dont know how much energy wasted. Please sir help me with my problem.

P.S
Please help me with the lag issue
pls pls pls

InternetExplorer
10-25-2014, 03:17 PM
1. Clear cache and stop all current running apps in your device. If this doesnt work...
2. Uninstall the game
3. Reinstall it again.

IF the above doesnt work, i think your device has issues..

Regards,
yotz

GoodSyntax
10-25-2014, 10:41 PM
It's more than a cache or app problem.

I'm on PC, been playing on PC for a long time.

Tonight, while trying to get my twinks to Platinum Tier, I experienced lag and disconnection no less than 8 times tonight. Wasted what little energy I had forged on my toons. As soon as lag started, I opened up new tabs and navigated to various websites to confirm that the internet connection wasn't the source of the issue. Then, when I ultimately disconnected, I logged right back in and it happened again. Every now and then, I could finish a boss or two, but the disconnects kept happening.

Very, very frustrating! At this rate, I may not be able to get all my toons to platinum tier.

Here are a couple of examples:

Dodoybatoo
10-26-2014, 03:00 AM
omg o.O my lag issues getting worse now and disconnects. wasted enough energy :( is there anyway to improve the game in my device sir? im using my new ipad mini and old samung note2 both device experience disconnections. now im off for some bad . be back later to farm again essences.

oh pls help fix my lag issues sir/madam

Dodoybatoo
10-26-2014, 03:02 AM
im only lag when paracelsus summons the mobs or minions.

thanks internetexplorer for the suggestion i will try it now.
see u in game help me farm essences :(

Anakeobal
10-26-2014, 04:41 AM
its too much I got total 5 DC while the event...its too Muc .....3 while para.......even I tested my network is fine.....please I want my 5 energy back also today I could not farm /play/points nothing could be done......if this continues al will lose users

Candylicks
10-26-2014, 05:22 AM
Yes lots of disconnecting going on yesterday as well. Bummer to lose the energy and the points from the run.

FratmosFear
10-26-2014, 05:50 AM
Yeap this is getting freaking ridiculous. I'm really starting to hate this event now:mad:

Dodoybatoo
10-26-2014, 07:44 PM
goodmorning fellas. today i 'll be counting and update my disconnections.
firstblood early in the morning. count as my first dc :( boss drakeula only.

Dodoybatoo
10-27-2014, 06:11 AM
Successful 4 run 3 paracelsus drake. No dc

thanks sir /madami guess its fix?