PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm Quitting PL.

Bazinga!
10-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Three Reasons.

1. PL is old, player count has decreased, community small.

2. PL doesn't get any good updates.

3. THE MAJOR REASON
I lost my account. TEEHEE

Actually its pretty stupid:
I logged out to get my daily blessings.
As usual, I had to put the password again, so I typed it in.
It didnt work.
Thought it was a spelling mistake.
Tried it three times.
Number of attempts got locked.
I pressed 'Forgot password', which generates a new password and sends it to your mail.
I went on google to go to mail.
I realised that CAPS LOCK was on all this time.
I tried logging into yahoo mail with the same password.
Password didnt work.
Account lost.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Why Im not restarting?
Its obvious.
Actually one of the major reasons that im not restarting is because during the early stages of this game, I managed to accumulate 40 Platinum at once through free offers (which is almost impossible now) and bought 5 more auction slots, which has been the biggest reason for my success. With only 1 auction slot, I'm never gonna get gold cap again. So yeaa... Not restarting unless i get 50 plat free.

I might move on to AL or stop playing all together.
TY EVERYONE IN POCKET LEGENDS (>..)>

Waug
10-25-2014, 11:11 AM
I don't think ur acc is lost as far as u told it.

try with the old password for logging in pl... if not work send a mail to support explaining everything.

Bazinga!
10-25-2014, 11:46 AM
I did try the old password. It didnt work :/. Any way im pretty tired of PL. Opest hows AL? I just made a rogue coz i wanna pvp. Havent even leveled up yet.

Bazinga!
10-25-2014, 11:53 AM
Also, is it fun to play without buying platinum? :p

Waug
10-25-2014, 11:59 AM
ofc it's fun without plat, by far i havenot urge to buy plat yet. there are things like more auction slots, u must hv plat in pl theres no other way but in al daily quest story token can do such things...hvnt play much still exploring things, maybe we can play tog.my rouge is at l12

GreenLord
10-25-2014, 02:43 PM
I got a rogue too-Sneakylord

MightyMicah
10-25-2014, 09:46 PM
Might I recommend Dungeon Hunter 4? It's been receiving much love lately and is actually a brilliant and extremely fun game.

floats
10-25-2014, 09:59 PM

try with the old password for logging in pl... if not work send a mail to support explaining everything.

Useless man, my old acc was gone as well. It happened the same way like this case.
So i recommend that sts would give a confirmation on the "generate new password" menu like if you wanna generate a new password, theres like a menu "are you sure that you wanna generate a new password?". This would help alot of new players and maybe old ones.

As for you bazinga, im sorry dude. But its kinda impossible now to get that acc, believe me ive tried and sts really just dosent care

syxx
10-25-2014, 11:01 PM
thats sucks

angeldawn
10-26-2014, 02:21 AM
If you have access to the original email on the account. STS can help you. Email them get your account fixed. You never know if you'll want to come back. Best to recover account now while you can.

Perf
10-26-2014, 05:15 AM
Password didnt work.
Account lost.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Why not turn off capslock and log in again?

Laar
10-26-2014, 05:23 AM

Useless man, my old acc was gone as well. It happened the same way like this case.
So i recommend that sts would give a confirmation on the "generate new password" menu like if you wanna generate a new password, theres like a menu "are you sure that you wanna generate a new password?". This would help alot of new players and maybe old ones.

As for you bazinga, im sorry dude. But its kinda impossible now to get that acc, believe me ive tried and sts really just dosent care
They only care for AL duh

Oculus
10-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Three Reasons.

1. PL is old, player count has decreased, community small.

2. PL doesn't get any good updates.

3. THE MAJOR REASON
I lost my account. TEEHEE

Actually its pretty stupid:
I logged out to get my daily blessings.
As usual, I had to put the password again, so I typed it in.
It didnt work.
Thought it was a spelling mistake.
Tried it three times.
Number of attempts got locked.
I pressed 'Forgot password', which generates a new password and sends it to your mail.
I went on google to go to mail.
Password didnt work.
Account lost.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Why Im not restarting?
Its obvious.
Actually one of the major reasons that im not restarting is because during the early stages of this game, I managed to accumulate 40 Platinum at once through free offers (which is almost impossible now) and bought 5 more auction slots, which has been the biggest reason for my success. With only 1 auction slot, I'm never gonna get gold cap again. So yeaa... Not restarting unless i get 50 plat free.

I might move on to AL or stop playing all together.
TY EVERYONE IN POCKET LEGENDS (>..)>
This happened to me ages ago. I just made a new account later on and got ocd through plat offers lol

Bazinga!
10-26-2014, 05:35 AM
Why not turn off capslock and log in again?

I pressed generate new password before I realised that Caps lock was on. Now i dont know the password to the yahoo mail, where the new password is sent

Bazinga!
10-26-2014, 05:38 AM
I started leveling up on AL . Now im level 10 yay! ^^. But AL is so complicated unlike PL. Wheres the consignment shop first of all? Havent found it yet

Perf
10-26-2014, 06:15 AM
I pressed generate new password before I realised that Caps lock was on. Now i dont know the password to the yahoo mail, where the new password is sent

Ooo, so if I got it right, you knew your password all along, but due to capslock being active you thaught you forgot it. That sucks man :/. Good luck getting it back though.

Bazinga!
10-26-2014, 06:28 AM
Ooo, so if I got it right, you knew your password all along, but due to capslock being active you thaught you forgot it. That sucks man :/. Good luck getting it back though.

Yep you got it right.

GreenLord
10-26-2014, 06:53 AM
I started leveling up on AL . Now im level 10 yay! ^^. But AL is so complicated unlike PL. Wheres the consignment shop first of all? Havent found it yet

You will have to fight your way to it

Ssneakykills
10-26-2014, 08:33 AM

Travellers outpost is the first cs you should find in that town add me in al ign sun I play quite a bit

Waug
10-26-2014, 09:42 AM

add opiest we'll play tog, lacking frnds thr. what's ur ign?

Bazinga!
10-27-2014, 06:31 AM
Travellers outpost is the first cs you should find in that town add me in al ign sun I play quite a bit

add opiest we'll play tog, lacking frnds thr. what's ur ign?

Right now Im a level 12 rogue. I wont be playing much but my IGN is Computerised. I guess i missed the cs at Travellers Outpost. I found one at Kraag. AL is way too complicated and different from PL. Gotta get used to it. Theres barely anything familiar. One thing that is not helping at all - 15 minute elixes :/. So far it looks like you need plat to be good.

Itoopeo
10-27-2014, 06:55 AM
ofc it's fun without plat, by far i havenot urge to buy plat yet. there are things like more auction slots, u must hv plat in pl theres no other way but in al daily quest story token can do such things...hvnt play much still exploring things, maybe we can play tog.my rouge is at l12

I won 40 plat from a contest which had prizes for 5 best and there were like 3 entries total. So I'm happy lol with 16 auction slots. and some free respecs

Waug
10-27-2014, 10:35 AM
11 auction slots r enough for me.. I'm quite sure if I try I can make millions in very short time

Itoopeo
10-27-2014, 10:57 AM
11 auction slots r enough for me.. I'm quite sure if I try I can make millions in very short time

You cant. I tried to make money starting from 50k base cash and merched full time for about a week. I made like 600k in that time.
Currently I am bored to merching, I hate it. I am sitting on 700k gold and tons of int halloween stuff and I dont have really any use for them. I hate endgame community and 45 items have pretty low cost so making item experiments is cheap and stuff sells fast.

I have never been in same situtation. I mean, I have never been SUPER rich, just average (800k in AL, 1.4m in PL and around 900k in SL)
But I dont need anything so gold has turned into useless numbers in my inventory.

I only need plat to respec my fox only.