PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Res and Screen Size?

Sanatorium
02-03-2011, 07:56 PM
So I've been seeing like some low res things and screen issues on my G2.
It's been happening for a while, but I decided to suggest it to see if you guys could update it or tweak it :p.
With the resolution some things are low such as in the inventory ect, on the iPad and what not I've seen it and it looks MUCH better, that's obvious since it's an iPad, but the res is higher and I know it could maybe be done for Android.
The in-game is already good, but the res on some is low.
As for the screen issues I've seen things run out of screen and I was wondering if you guys could enable an option for that?
So maybe we could tweak it ourselves.
Thanks.

Junside
02-03-2011, 08:03 PM
The Game UI is much cooler on iDevices anyway... Android PL UI looks like a wannabe.

Sanatorium
02-03-2011, 08:49 PM
The Game UI is much cooler on iDevices anyway... Android PL UI looks like a wannabe.
I agree with the UI on iOS, but everything is fine except some Res issues on some certains screens and cut offs, besides that it's good.

Junside
02-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Did you change your forum name?

Sanatorium
02-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Did you change your forum name?
Yes, I did :p.

recklessfa
02-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Hi-res.... If STS is working to release an iPad 2 client, with it's doubled-res....
That'll be a good enough reason for me to buy one....

I'll start farming some reality maps to stash some cash in advance....

Ps: if u have off screen pb, why not post them in the android section. Doesn't seem to be in the known issues list though.

Sanatorium
02-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi-res.... If STS is working to release an iPad 2 client, with it's doubled-res....
That'll be a good enough reason for me to buy one....

I'll start farming some reality maps to stash some cash in advance....

Ps: if u have off screen pb, why not post them in the android section. Doesn't seem to be in the known issues list though.

It's an overall suggestion I guess, I'll see if the devs reply.