PDA

View Full Version : Angry

Zaizor
10-25-2014, 03:31 PM
3 times the server has gone down or a ping spike and twice while I was fighting Parcaleous. Come on!!!!! It's bad enough you made him impossible but now you're screwing me out of the time to beat him?!?

Thanks for making this aggravating and no fun!!!!

Appeltjes
10-25-2014, 03:53 PM
1. Lol impossible?
2. How can sts do anything about this? I can just run maps easily without lag.

Zaizor
10-25-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm frustrated. I craft energy. I farm essence. I finally get there and as I'm fighting him the doomsday message pops up "server going down" and I'm s.o.l.

As for impossible here's what happens. Kill the small version, big version drains all mana, stun-wake-stun-wake die. Respawn. Run in. One hit kill. Boss reset. Hours later and two bloody thumbs I quit and start farming all over again. It blows.

Arpluvial
10-25-2014, 06:48 PM
I have moved this to the AL Technical Issues and Bugs section of the forums. Please rest assured that things are being looked into. In the meantime, if you continue to experience issues, please contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Kingofninjas
10-25-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm frustrated. I craft energy. I farm essence. I finally get there and as I'm fighting him the doomsday message pops up "server going down" and I'm s.o.l.

As for impossible here's what happens. Kill the small version, big version drains all mana, stun-wake-stun-wake die. Respawn. Run in. One hit kill. Boss reset. Hours later and two bloody thumbs I quit and start farming all over again. It blows.
Firstly, there is no way it takes anyone 15 mins to beat paracelsus. So your point about STS going down for update is moot.
Secondly, for your mana problems simple solution is to USE POTS!
Thirdly, use ankhs for respawn so the boss won't reset.
And lastly, STS has put a lot of effort into this and you should be happy their not making people pay plats to join a room.