PDA

View Full Version : extreme..FRUSTRATION!

giayuan
02-03-2011, 08:35 PM
I saw many threads like this get locked, but I just want the devs to know that many players, including me, are very frustrated with "lag" and "lag spikes".Whats the most annoying is the type of lag where during pvp, everything freezes, and when it comes back alive, you see the enemy across the map using a combo on you, which catches you totally by surprise and kills you ;D I play NEXT TO MY router... and my computer works fine.. When I play PL, sometimes I even go as far as turn all internet using consoles to play just to see if it works.. to no avail.. Answers PLEASE!

Junside
02-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Yeah I thought ping was a bit of a component in PVP, when I can't seem to target target lock someone who's point blank. Either I'm lagging or my opponent is lagging. However, I haven't tried actually pressing on my target, which isn't relative to distance. I'm just used to auto-locking my targets.

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 08:37 PM
What's the question your just saying your problem I don't get your question

jaggedlilpill
02-04-2011, 12:47 AM
Yeah today my pings been so bad I can't even play...it spikes from 100s up way high then down then up, very frustrated and I have great connection, what's going on?

Ellyidol
02-04-2011, 12:57 AM
What's the question your just saying your problem I don't get your question

What makes you think he has a question?

I think the devs are aware of the lag/ping problem. Too many have vented their concerns about this, including me.

Riccits
02-04-2011, 02:18 AM
Lag is the reason i never can play pvp... would always loos bcz my combos would rarley work right i want...