PDA

View Full Version : 3 things that'll make us keep playing.

Medetix
10-26-2014, 12:07 AM
Before I say anything else, yes I know that STS has put most of their time into AL and that these are not very likely to be implemented, so please don't restate that nonsense

Here are just a few simple things that will keep players playing:
1. Different Events
By now we don't expect new content any time soon in this game apart from recycled events each year (don't get me wrong I still enjoy them :P)
If you are going to reuse the same events each year at least don't make it practically the exact same event. For example this year's HOLO-WEEN event, they still have the same Silver Robe from past events. I know for a fact that the community will greatly appreciate any changes (even recolors).

2. New platinum vanities in store/daily deal
Adding new vanities from time to time will make a difference. You guys already released a blue visor so why not make it in other colors like purple,yellow,etc. Also new limited time vanity packs
(ex: Sci-Fi Pack, Elite 6, or anything movie related) Carnivalclown's thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?153108-Star-wars-pack-Please-put-into-consideration

3. New weapons
The community has been wanting several weapons for quite a while -lightsaber *wink *wink- I thought it would be cool if STS made another weapon designing contest (last contest ended up giving us the Hydrax, Slasher, and the Ion Canon.) Or maybe an armor designing contest of some sort.

This is just my opinion of what will make SL a blast :eagerness:

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 03:31 PM
This opinion should be readed, im agree with it ;)

ARCADECLOWN
11-08-2014, 04:35 PM
honk hehaha, yeah always a few magic tricks will do it, i really need to find a way to bring back the avenger vanitys, you know my iron man and loki staff are waiting for me

CARNIVALCLOWN
11-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Honk I need my silver jacket, elite team 6, iron man, thor hammer. Or if the star wars pack came out then id honk till I died!

CAK Vader
11-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Honk I need my silver jacket, elite team 6, iron man, thor hammer. Or if the star wars pack came out then id honk till I died!

Honk :dead: <--- make this a face.

Slant
11-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Awesome suggestions. They are all easily do-able
best part is no need for level cap updates