PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] How to defeat Paracetamol all level

Axesam
10-26-2014, 06:18 AM
First of all, this is discussion thread not a guide, so feel free to give any better tips and trick.

Notes :
- warrior job here is tank and cover hitter (mage&rogue), their damage is useless here
- curse is the most usefull skill to defeat boss here
- rogue trap can be used to avoid all annoying healer mobs

1st paracetamol mage.
- lure him out from his spawn location
- mage and rogue attacking him
- warrior stay inside, and taunt all summoning healer so they cant heal that mage

2nd is the "peek a boo" dragon
- usefull pet is kelvin
- stay in the middle (ppl said this is bad idea, but its the best for mage curse and if warrior do their job correctly, everything is gonna be alright)
- mage shield, curse
- warrior is the most important part, since your damage useless, just hold your horn and release it when you see blue circle around, this blue circle is the spot that "one hit" spike comin out.
- practice make perfect

any better idea?

radagan
10-26-2014, 06:38 AM
Hello better warrior use is pull mobs to corner and let others to kill para straight

ClumsyCactus
10-26-2014, 07:02 AM
My strat is 2 rogue 2 war.
1 war Stand outside the poisonpools and heal as frequently as he can to get mobs attention.
1 war Stand in the center and grab the Bosses attention
2 rogues one in each side CRIT CRIT CRIT CRIT
And thats all

Ebezaanec
10-26-2014, 09:03 AM
Stay away from each other. Spikes won't cluster and wipe everyone out.

Xorrior
10-26-2014, 04:11 PM
Some tips on tackling Paracelsus Nekro :-

1. Rogues and Mages to attack Paracelsus and not get too involved in tackling mobs. The higher your damage the quicker his health bar will diminish. Good damage team is essential.

2. Tank, aggro the mobs away from mages and rogues as best as you can. Try using other taunts rather than just relying on horn. Stand around centre. Rogues/mages if you're getting ganged by mobs run towards tank and let him aggro them then carry on blasting Para Nekro. Oh and maybe fire the odd shot or two to help tank kill mobs :)

3. Do not huddle tightly in a pack. Easy target for spikes.

4. When Paracelsus Nekro grunts, spikes will appear, so as soon as he grunts pull back quick! Warrior use charged Horn to provide shield. His grunts have a timed frequency, so hopefully you'll know when to get ready to charge and use your horn.

5. Being stunned and spiked, oh we'll revive/respawn and fight :)

6. Expect to die, but hopefully the above tips will give you a better chance at killing him, eventually :)

7. Happen to be in a low damage level 41 pug, just leave, yeah I know wasted energy...it is what it is.

8. Apparently someone posted a guide on how to avoid being killed by this beast, rumour mill says thread was quickly removed. From what I recall, before spawning go left centre or something, not sure exactly.

Cray
10-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Paracetamol haha new one for me ^^ tnx for the tips though, saved me some troubles already :)

FluffNStuff
10-26-2014, 05:08 PM
Love this boss, because when I die, I is my fault.
Spikes are insta Parcing kill, so just avoid these unless you have slow reaction time or you can't see em cause of Parc stone.. Avoid the Get sucked in if you can , or get the shazbot out of there if it happens.
Holding strong, watch the Parcing mobs since they want you on them Parcing Spikes. And again unless you have slow reaction time or a Parc stone blocking the floor you should be able to stay off of the insta kill spikes and destroy this boss.

Xorrior
10-26-2014, 05:35 PM
What if....you stun him before he grunts ? Dunno if it works, didn't try it. Team use George or kelvin to stun him just prior to grunting, good timing involved.

Fran Mac
10-26-2014, 06:28 PM
honestly even a weak 41 team can beat him, it just takes more time.

a way that doesnt fails, one stays outside the spikes (just needs to be careful when mobs run) so they wont all die at same time and paracelsus rejoin

the other 3 try to kill him, it takes a lot of time but it works. the best way is the 3 to jump at same time when they die and come back:D

- i remove what i say before, if the party is real bad, its a waste of time, if at first paracelsus u see people dying its better just to go away that to waste time. i spent 30 pots and we get like 25% of its energy cause noone was using pots besides me... wasted energy

Azemen
10-27-2014, 12:04 AM
8. Apparently someone posted a guide on how to avoid being killed by this beast, rumour mill says thread was quickly removed. From what I recall, before spawning go left centre or something, not sure exactly.

Yes, there WAS a little known secret, mostly known by Elite Runners guild members and LB runners exclusively.
I posted a post on it, only to find it later deleated, and the exploit patched the next day.

On the first day or two, it was possible for the boss to deal zero damage if you stood on a certain spot, and there fore very easy to solo, not anymore :(

Azemen
10-27-2014, 12:05 AM

Yes, there WAS a little known secret, mostly known by Elite Runners guild members and LB runners exclusively. I posted a post on it, only to find it later deleated, and the exploit patched the next day.

On the first day or two, it was possible for the boss to deal zero damage if you stood on a certain spot, and there fore very easy to solo, not anymore :(

Dex Scene
10-27-2014, 12:21 AM
Yeah thats how to do it.
I met some noob warriors in pug who just dsnt listen and try to fight himself and spawns alot of mobs and never heals
-.-

Dex Scene
10-27-2014, 12:24 AM
Yes, there WAS a little known secret, mostly known by Elite Runners guild members and LB runners exclusively. I posted a post on it, only to find it later deleated, and the exploit patched the next day.

Me and some of our guildies are neither LB runner nor from the guild ELITE RUNNERS and we knew it so idk how exclusively. But yeah its fixed. Dsnt work anymore

Raregem
10-27-2014, 01:44 AM
My strategy for him is don't hug the walls or bottom, stay in mid. When he pulls in run right back out. Keep moving at all times. Use speed or stun pet. Works for me solo or with a pt. I'd say I live through the whole fight about 75% of the time. Sometimes you just can't avoid the spikes... Darn stun!