View Full Version : 100% foolproof way to 100% balance pvp

dudetus
10-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Okay guys, PvP balance has been an issue ever since PvP was created in the very first MMO, WoW.

Now finally, I've cracked the case how to balance pvp. Proper balance, no class will be OP or UP after my balancing methods are being implemented in various MMO games. I've already submitted my idea to Blizzard so they can implement it to WoW and after that other companies copy it to their games. And eventually STG has to implement this to their games as well because this will become the norm of pvp playing.

Okay so about skills. No more skills in pvp. Stomp is OP, drain is OP, blast shot is OP. Just remove them. And armors? Pve stuff. No armors in pvp anymore u filthy casuals. Weapons? Hell no, off u go peasant. And HP will be the same for all and unarmed dmg will b the same for all. Vanities won't offer stats in pvp and rings won't offer stats in pvp.

True balanced pvp.

Subscribe for more minecraft!

Waug
10-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Don't play PvP problem solved. well

at least I expected after reading the title, the solution would be only same class vs same class mean banning cross class PvP.

dudetus
10-26-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't play PvP problem solved. well

at least I expected after reading the title, the solution would be only same class vs same class mean banning cross class PvP.

Don't try to twist my words, every class will b viable for pvp after my fix.

Ruby!!!
10-26-2014, 11:40 AM
Bears and rhinos still would be bigger and so easier to target.
Not fair!

programmed
10-26-2014, 11:41 AM
So basically you're just saying pvp will be nothing but naked fights with auto attack only?

Mothwing
10-26-2014, 11:45 AM
So basically you're just saying pvp will be nothing but naked fights with auto attack only?

You would take it seriously.

Waug
10-26-2014, 11:50 AM

not atall, he's doing sarcasm about all the pvp balance threads are puping arround, and pvp balance. isnot possible and it is not only problem of stg but in all other popular mmo too, so go home.

p.s. he has a confusion too, it not clear for him either pvp balance is a problem for devs of all mmo or its just they intentionally created to get extra benefit.

dudetus
10-26-2014, 12:05 PM
not atall, he's doing sarcasm about all the pvp balance threads are puping arround, and pvp balance. isnot possible and it is not only problem of stg but in all other popular mmo too, so go home.

p.s. he has a confusion too, it not clear for him either pvp balance is a problem for devs of all mmo or its just they intentionally created to get extra benefit.

Well thx for spoiling it!

And it's not a confusion, it's a known fact.

dudetus
10-26-2014, 12:06 PM
Bears and rhinos still would be bigger and so easier to target.
Not fair!

I myself like to call them "well fed individuals" and IMO it's good STG supports all weights and I wudnt take em away.

Itoopeo
10-26-2014, 12:11 PM
Back to roots guys, --> Lvl 1 PvP

Epw
10-26-2014, 02:06 PM
no need op gear or skills. most of the pvp fights used to include a mouth karate and a rage quit. what if u just skip the "real pvp" and start with the trash talk so the weakest soul will leave the game. and it should be like a freezout tournament till the last man stands..

iRandom
10-26-2014, 02:41 PM
i agree but true balanced pvp is this.. No PvP.

dudetus
10-26-2014, 04:08 PM
no need op gear or skills. most of the pvp fights used to include a mouth karate and a rage quit. what if u just skip the "real pvp" and start with the trash talk so the weakest soul will leave the game. and it should be like a freezout tournament till the last man stands..

But what if someone is smarter than the other and can dish out better trash constantly. Brain is OP nerf pls.

i agree but true balanced pvp is this.. No PvP.

There's gotta be pvp, we have to know who is the king of the hill.

Itoopeo
10-26-2014, 04:36 PM
This thread is all about joking about our suggestions how to fix pvp.
Dudetus plays Warbird, Pally, and Bear in endgame and nerfing str set would cause his winning streak to stop right there.

CrimsonTider
10-26-2014, 05:12 PM
Wait... This thread isn't serious?? Bummer. :(

dudetus
10-26-2014, 05:25 PM
This thread is all about joking about our suggestions how to fix pvp.
Dudetus plays Warbird, Pally, and Bear in endgame and nerfing str set would cause his winning streak to stop right there.

I've a lvl 76 Bird which has always been my main and last time he was nothing but full dex was during lvl 66 cap. :)

U can't argue this wouldn't balance pvp!

Reunegade
10-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Bear OP tho, 600 HP

GreenLord
10-26-2014, 06:42 PM
I think mages would rule em all cause of high damage and HEAL

dudetus
10-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Bear OP tho, 600 HP

As I said in pvp everyone would have same HP.

I think mages would rule em all cause of high damage and HEAL

As I said there wouldn't be any skills in pvp.

Gosh guys pls read before commenting.

iRandom
10-26-2014, 10:01 PM
There's gotta be pvp, we have to know who is the king of the hill.
Obviously I am. Gosh don't u kno anything?

dudetus
10-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Obviously I am. Gosh don't u kno anything?

No it's not, only true balanced pvp will give us the true champion.

Ssneakykills
10-28-2014, 11:35 AM
full str will be op cuz of increased Health Pool and Regen.

L2Read he said everyone has the same health, mana and regen pools

dudetus
10-28-2014, 05:31 PM
he didnt say we dont get 5 Attribute Points at every Level up
#wors english

The attributes won't affect stats in pvp.

Gosh ppl I'm rly sad that all u can try to think of are errors in my master plan. Not a single "Hey that's a good idea thx dude" but all are just trying to keep me down with their negativity oh pls help.

Shilooo
10-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Hey that's a good idea thx dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

dudetus
10-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Hey that's a good idea thx dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx m8, appreciate ur opinion :)!

Armourslash
10-29-2014, 03:09 AM
Yea he's creating a troll post this will get closed...

dudetus
10-29-2014, 07:13 AM

U have clearly no idea what trolling is so please stop referring to it as if u knew what u were talking about.

Armourslash
10-29-2014, 04:01 PM
U have clearly no idea what trolling is so please stop referring to it as if u knew what u were talking about.

Yes I do.

dudetus
10-29-2014, 05:00 PM
Yes I do.

No. U don't.

iRandom
10-29-2014, 08:34 PM
No. U don't.

This thread is very serious. Dudetus knows PvP extremely well. He has researched for more than 80 years and experimented with fair PvP multiple times. Clearly, Dudetus has won this debate. Thank You.

KingFu
10-29-2014, 09:45 PM
Yes I do.

I don't! Pls inform me!

Armourslash
10-30-2014, 02:59 AM
This thread is very serious. Dudetus knows PvP extremely well. He has researched for more than 80 years and experimented with fair PvP multiple times. Clearly, Dudetus has won this debate. Thank You.

80 years???

Ssneakykills
10-30-2014, 03:02 AM
80 years???

This reminds me when programmed didn't understand sarcasm

iamthesurvivor
10-30-2014, 06:32 AM
80 years???

So naive.

Ruby!!!
10-30-2014, 06:45 AM
Gosh ppl I'm rly sad that all u can try to think of are errors in my master plan. Not a single "Hey that's a good idea thx dude" but all are just trying to keep me down with their negativity oh pls help.
Hey that's a great idea thx dude
ftfy

80 years???
Yeah I remember back in 1934 when Ninja joined Eclipse. PL was so much more fun pre WW2.

CrimsonTider
10-30-2014, 06:56 AM

This thread will only be closed because of individuals coming into the thread making accusations which do not need to be made. If you do not realize the nature of the posts in this thread, then it is best to move along.

Reminder of forum rules: Calling a former out for trolling is just as bad as a true "troll".

dudetus
10-30-2014, 08:24 AM

Yes indeed thank you. My experience with pvp began when it was called EvG, Everyone vs Germans.

Hey that's a great idea thx dude
ftfy

Yeah I remember back in 1934 when Ninja joined Eclipse. PL was so much more fun pre WW2.

Yeah, stuff got a bit too serious after that.

This thread will only be closed because of individuals coming into the thread making accusations which do not need to be made. If you do not realize the nature of the posts in this thread, then it is best to move along.

Reminder of forum rules: Calling a former out for trolling is just as bad as a true "troll".

Yeah! Shame on u Armourslash!

Armourslash
10-31-2014, 08:44 AM
This reminds me when programmed didn't understand sarcasm
Lol.

Yeah! Shame on u Armourslash!
Meanie.

iRandom
11-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Lol.
I will laugh out loud because this thread is very helpful. After reading more about PvP there is only one solution: Fair PvP!
This guide is about Fair PvP! so GF! Gf means Goat on Fire so GF =! again hAAAAA

Meanie.
Ye u r. Stop ruining this thread. It's all about Fair PvP! you should listen to it.

Rolocolo
11-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Only way to balense pvp is to eliminate all ninjas

iRandom
11-02-2014, 10:30 PM
OK. PvP Balance Mission: Success!!

Caiahar
11-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Also delete chat pls.
Delete faces
I can kite with a punch, thank you very much.

iRandom
11-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Also delete chat pls.
Delete faces
I can kite with a punch, thank you very much.

Delete Vanities. Vanities give ninjas op advantages

dudetus
11-05-2014, 05:51 AM
Only way to balense pvp is to eliminate all ninjas

Delete Vanities. Vanities give ninjas op advantages

Guys leave ninjas alone! :(

iRandom
11-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Guys leave ninjas alone! :(

nu i want revenge for that one ninja taking my frosty flakes!

dudetus
11-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Guys this thread has over 1k views, am I popular now?

iRandom
11-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Guys this thread has over 1k views, am I popular now?

no just everyone saw my name and wanted to hear what funny thing i would say

dudetus
11-06-2014, 07:21 AM
no just everyone saw my name and wanted to hear what funny thing i would say

That's just low :(.

iRandom
11-06-2014, 09:56 AM
That's just low :(.

Naw. ;)