PDA

View Full Version : Small farming/money guide for new people!

Timelife
10-26-2014, 01:41 PM
As a new player you see people with nice items and a lot of gold.

These are my tips and tricks to make money as a new player, enjoy reading and goodluck!

L1-20: quests are the best way for you to make gold at the start, so quests should do!

L20-28: you can either do quests or farm the sandstone cave ( wich i recommend ), allthough you'll need any kind of combo elixer to loot legendary items at the sandstone caves.

L28-33: if you can find an active frozen nightmare party, I'd suggest you to run through there because legendary loot is often dropped there, such as iceberg,brainfreeze and shivering. wich can be sold for about 5-30k gold each item.

L33-50: run through all the alien oasis levels and parts, do some quests and farm some legendary items to prepare for the big money!

Upon following my suggestions you should have about 400-500k (depends on luck also) and then you're fine, you can either use the money to merch or save it.

L56-60: Clear all the nuri maps and start farming at the nuri funhouse (combo elixer required preferable a 3x combo elixer of daily blessing or a trasher pwnage punch from plat store). If you want some good money first i'd suggest you to stay at L56 until you get lucky by farming glyph, you can either use it as equipment or sell it. If you decide to go on you can also farm L60 glyph items (note that these are worth less than L56 glyph), crafting glyph into demonic is no option.

L60-66: Clear all Mt. Fang maps and farm the vampire feast, this map is usually active. mainly because of the rare dragon vanities that drop here, allthough the chance of looting it is very small. this chance can be increased by any kind of big luck vanity or an elixer with luck in it (combo or trasher wich i recommend). If you do manage to loot Legendary dragon vanities, well done you have made around 1.5-3.5m (depends on kind of dragon ( gold dragon not included )). I'd recommend you to sell the dragon vanity if you got lucky, because you'll need gear more than a vanity. -personal experience-: I have once looted a green dragon armour wich I was happy about :).

L66-70: You can farm Humania for legendary items, I'd recommend to farm fur gee (first boss) and do the quest for the ocean blue diamond (worth around 50-100k i guess?). -personal experience-: I've farmed multiple L66-70 legendary items during Humania.

L70-75: Farm blacksmoke mountain bosses for legendary loot.

L76: Congrats! you have made the elite L76! now you can farm the ELITE RED DRAGON. yess.. this dragon drops the best money in the game, it's an instant spawn at the dragon's lair. The drops variate a lot, the drops are regular L71-75 equipment, Red diamonds for crafting, L76 elite weaponry and the super mega rare starry vanities! If you manage to loot one of these.. you made bank! 5-10m worth of a vanity and that of one boss! I, myself haven't managed to loot one yet :( so I wish ya'll goodluck!

L77: O-MY-GAWSH! you have just reached the super duper omega elite level 77! after countless hours of going through the 300k exp cap, you have reached the final map! farm the ancient caverns for the newest and best equipment in the game! -personal experience-: Once upon a time I joined the first level, and I was using 3x combo of daily blessing. I did not expect anything but WAO I managed to loot L77 blackstone sword, wich I sold for 3m. ( I also have 2 77's that I use to farm there ).

Now you're max lvl player you can do a few things:
1- make another 77 ;D
2- be a merchant and make money money money!
3- farm some more!
4- help others with their questions about making money :)

xxkilsxx
10-26-2014, 02:06 PM
looks good ign compt!

Tweeter D Bird
10-26-2014, 02:08 PM
You forgot gold farming runs mainly done in plasma pyrmid and must be done solo as gold gets split up. Can be done relatively easy and for about 100-200k per day if you do a full days through gold and liquidating items. Back then a full bag of items (500) could liquidate for 50k or more back when I use to run them.

Timelife
10-26-2014, 02:28 PM
You forgot gold farming runs mainly done in plasma pyrmid and must be done solo as gold gets split up. Can be done relatively easy and for about 100-200k per day if you do a full days through gold and liquidating items. Back then a full bag of items (500) could liquidate for 50k or more back when I use to run them.

Yeah I know :), this is the second time typing the thread, first time my internet fell off and i got a bit lazy there :P

lal
10-26-2014, 03:30 PM
You should include that people could buy as much L10-35 Halloween mantles and helms while the price is low. Then wait a few weeks after Halloween is over and bam like a 50k+ profit for each. Btw nice guide, it's me tony :).

programmed
10-26-2014, 03:44 PM
You should include that people could buy as much L10-35 Halloween mantles and helms while the price is low. Then wait a few weeks after Halloween is over and bam like a 50k+ profit for each. Btw nice guide, it's me tony :).

Or just farm them and make 100% profit, they drop like crazy.

lal
10-26-2014, 03:44 PM
True but you can buy them like 5k each and farm them.

Promagin
10-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Rem, turn this into a vid

LEVEL ONE
10-26-2014, 05:28 PM
L1-20: quests are the best way for you to make gold at the start, so quests should do!

Wait, what?

Timelife
10-26-2014, 05:42 PM
Wait, what?

to me, doing the quests seems the best way for new people to earn some gold, as a main start :)

Timelife
10-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Rem, turn this into a vid

how?:) like running through each map and.. but yeah oh well I could turn this into a vid if it helps people.

Might aswell make a merching guide when I have time :P

Suentous PO
10-26-2014, 06:08 PM

Why? What hasn't been said in every merching guide that has already been made?

Promagin
10-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Why? What hasn't been said in every merching guide that has already been made?

A lot of things.

Promagin
10-26-2014, 08:12 PM
how?:) like running through each map and.. but yeah oh well I could turn this into a vid if it helps people.

I dunno, I could halp u :)

Epw
10-29-2014, 08:13 AM
out of thanks now, but its a nice guide tho. the sad thing that forum using isnt that popular in the circle of the new players as it could be.