PDA

View Full Version : A belated huge shoutout

Otukura
02-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Yesterday, when the announcement went on about the antennae, I rushed to forest haven. It was by FAR, the most bonding experience I've had in this community. We did group projects, hurrying all into Benue the Trader's tent, then all doing the same emote. all the mages tried casting their spells in unison. We created lines, played tag, and gave away money to random stragers(I received around 80k, gave away around 130k)... We created shapes, lines, squares, circles, and a dot, where our nametags looked like a solid blue line. And finally, at the end, we spelled out POCKET LEGENDS, letter by letter. We never got visited by the devs, but most of the people there agreed that what we had done was better.

I only wish I was near my comp.. wasn't able to take pics....

So, thank you, to anyone here who participated in the event!!!

Zerious
02-03-2011, 11:55 PM
screenshots are made possible by....

Otukura
02-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Well, I don't know any good apps to do it with android, and the only way I know how to is if you're by a computer with eclipse. Unfortunately, I was at a friend's.

Fyrce
02-04-2011, 12:47 AM
LOL. That sounds like great fun. MMOs are like that.

You can really do that in just about any town, although a busy square is more fun. Just start doing stuff. You'll be surprised how many people join in. It can be really really hilarious. I have to admit chase games are uproariously funny. It's also fun to get all dressed up in same items, attack each other, all go nekkid, stomp patterns in ground, everyone in green, everyone in red, etc. Running around in dual daggers is pretty funny too.

Otukura
02-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Yep... makes me hang out in towne a lot more...

I think I saw you in VL today...?

Shulabula
02-04-2011, 01:17 AM
ha, yup you gave me 10K. Hahaha. I beat you to the portal.