PDA

View Full Version : I hate rumors

Taocasabo
10-26-2014, 11:07 PM
So I'd be much obliged to anyone who can clear one up.
A few plat buyer haters and ridiculously angry man children told me today that STS was finished expanding on this game. Obviously I'm skeptical, but there's a couple of points they made.

1.) Bandwidth
2.) Map clutter
3.) New Legends Title

Now, I've just got my footing in this game after 2 months of playing and if any of this is true I'm gonna nerdrage like no one has ever nerd raged before.
If anything just console me in a soothing voice and pat me on the back. ;_;
Hold me

Aslanx
10-27-2014, 12:37 AM
I'll hold u :p don't worry, as for AL not expanding I highly doubt it, can't the map be more zoomed out? Besides AL is stg number one game, I highly doubt they'd stop it unless it was going in loss but after all the hard work sts devs have put into this game, it most likely isn't going down ever for at least a year :)

Taocasabo
10-27-2014, 12:44 AM
I'll hold u :p don't worry, as for AL not expanding I highly doubt it, can't the map be more zoomed out? Besides AL is stg number one game, I highly doubt they'd stop it unless it was going in loss but after all the hard work sts devs have put into this game, it most likely isn't going down ever for at least a year :)

Aww, I am totally reassured now. Thank you kindly sir, these are perfect rebuttals to those points I listed.
I'm hoping this game continues to flourish for at least the same amount of time my runescape/eq career lasted. :D
Hoping for more than a year though! :-)

Ssneakykills
10-27-2014, 02:22 AM
This game won't die unless

1.) No income or very small such as pocket legends, star legends and dark legends.
2.) This new game is so big that they don't have time for arcane legends ( Hopefully not )
3.) All good things have to stop and come to a end at some point but now isn't the time

obee
10-27-2014, 08:50 AM
They are gonna make a new MMO probably

Zylx
10-27-2014, 11:36 AM
The next game being a legends title is a rumor that has already been disproven. Samhayne and/or Justg has constantly said that they aren't planning on making another legends title. That being said, some say it's a MOBA, some say it's another battle game. I had a dream last night that it was a Spongebob Pokemon Game... i have no idea where that dream came from lol.

Candylicks
10-27-2014, 11:39 AM
AL has expansion next year.

StS is making a legends MOBA, that part is correct.

People love to hate, ignore them.

obee
10-27-2014, 11:39 AM

Ihateppl
10-27-2014, 11:41 AM
AL has expansion next year.

StS is making a legends MOBA, that part is correct.

People love to hate, ignore them.

I love it!!!!

Candylicks
10-27-2014, 11:42 AM
LOL.

You are redic.

Remiem
10-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Don't you worry. Arcane Legends isn't going anywhere. :) Have have things planned out for AL far into next year and beyond.

spimeslam
10-27-2014, 02:55 PM
Yay thx remi :D

Taocasabo
10-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks everyone, super glad to hear that this games expanding for at least a couple more years! I had to Google what a MOBA was and I think that adding another genre could be neat. :)

Inb4 next title is called Pokesponge Legends xD

Taocasabo
10-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Don't you worry. Arcane Legends isn't going anywhere. :) Have have things planned out for AL far into next year and beyond.

Thank you, Remi!!! :-)