PDA

View Full Version : Came back lol

Bazinga!
10-27-2014, 07:05 AM
Started playing AL and I'm way too confused. Cant even make decent cash there :/ So now I have to make all my cash back in PL...
My characters-
Rushblind: Level 1 Archer
Qverkill: Level 1 Mage
Cqnstant: Level 1 Bear
:p

I still have to choose between AL and PL. Idk which is better. So far this is what I have got.

Arcane Legends-
Pros:
1. Better Graphics
2. Updates are better and regular
3. New concepts (Treasure chest, Two allies)

Cons:
1. Pvp is a massacre, and im not saying that there should be a go system, Im saying that im just pressing random skills (guess I dont know how to pvp in AL)
2. Towns have to be unlocked
3. Plat is required to make money (From what I know)
4. Only 4 skills can be used at a time
5. Overall kinda complicated (something I have to get used to)
6. Only 15 minute elixirs ;/
7. Used to target lock, not just attacking randomly

Pocket Legends-
Pros:
1. Im used to PvP in PL
2. Towns dont have to be unlocked
3. All skills can be used
4. Money can be made without Platinum
5. 24hr Elixirs

Cons:
1. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE updates / no updates at all
2. Small community
3. Plat offers rarely work

(Bold = Major thing)

Motivating
10-27-2014, 08:11 AM
I tried AL, I find it boring but I only play like 1hour of pl a day compared to the old 4+ hours when the community wasn't dead

synfullmagic_23110
10-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Started playing AL and I'm way too confused. Cant even make decent cash there :/ So now I have to make all my cash back in PL...
My characters-
Rushblind: Level 1 Archer
Qverkill: Level 1 Mage
Cqnstant: Level 1 Bear
:p

I still have to choose between AL and PL. Idk which is better. So far this is what I have got.

Arcane Legends-
Pros:
1. Better Graphics
2. Updates are better and regular
3. New concepts (Treasure chest, Two allies)

Cons:
1. Pvp is a massacre, and im not saying that there should be a go system, Im saying that im just pressing random skills (guess I dont know how to pvp in AL)
2. Towns have to be unlocked
3. Plat is required to make money (From what I know)
4. Only 4 skills can be used at a time
5. Overall kinda complicated (something I have to get used to)
6. Only 15 minute elixirs ;/
7. Used to target lock, not just attacking randomly

Pocket Legends-
Pros:
1. Im used to PvP in PL
2. Towns dont have to be unlocked
3. All skills can be used
4. Money can be made without Platinum
5. 24hr Elixirs

Cons:
1. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE updates / no updates at all
2. Small community
3. Plat offers rarely work

(Bold = Major thing)

Why would u sell ur gear and delete ur cash when quitting a game ?
Sometimes you'll end up coming back

Rescind
10-27-2014, 01:53 PM

Imo that's one of the best ways to quit forever. I mean after getting so invested , you wouldn't want to come back if your progress was completely gone

Bazinga!
10-28-2014, 05:42 AM

Lol I think ur confused. I didnt delete anything from my old account. If u read my old post, u will know exactly what happened. I cannot log in anymore because the password changed. All my items and cash is still there. Link to my old post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182961-Why-I-m-Quitting-PL&
Look at the third reason.

AppleNoob
10-28-2014, 06:19 AM
Lol I think ur confused. I didnt delete anything from my old account. If u read my old post, u will know exactly what happened. I cannot log in anymore because the password changed. All my items and cash is still there. Link to my old post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182961-Why-I-m-Quitting-PL&
Look at the third reason.
If its your email, just ask STG to change your password and then notify you what it is.

Waug
10-28-2014, 06:55 AM
plat is not required to make money in al, I disagree, if you know how to make money.

Bazinga!
10-28-2014, 10:20 AM
plat is not required to make money in al, I disagree, if you know how to make money.

Lol I am currently miserable in AL with 500 gold :p. I can make more money in Pl in 20 minutes. I dont want to buy plat to farm with luck elixir at this early stage. I dont have enough money for leprechaun pendant. I dont know any other way to earn money.

Waug
10-28-2014, 11:11 AM
cs, track the prices of the items u get either by normal gameplay or quest u ll find few items among lots of worthless, that has good price sell em in cs

+
merch
+
I was used to buy choppers cheast that cost ~ 140 and get some items that worthy though it's depands on luck ofc.

Bazinga!
10-29-2014, 06:19 AM
cs, track the prices of the items u get either by normal gameplay or quest u ll find few items among lots of worthless, that has good price sell em in cs

+
merch
+
I was used to buy choppers cheast that cost ~ 140 and get some items that worthy though it's depands on luck ofc.

1. Ill try that
2. Not enough gold
3. Gambling with 500 gold? Ill lose all my money lol. Not worth it

Epw
10-29-2014, 09:01 AM
I would give You a hint, but I am afraid of that You could not understand my expression.

mi hawk
10-30-2014, 08:32 AM
both are great games but PL is perfect.

Bazinga!
10-30-2014, 08:54 AM
I would give You a hint, but I am afraid of that You could not understand my expression.

What did you write? Lol jk. I can still spot so many grammatical mistakes. Words in bold are corrected words.
I would give you a hint, but I am afraid that you would not understand my expression.

Bazinga!
10-30-2014, 08:55 AM

Also, thanks for your hint. :p I'm just saying, try to make your post presentable. Only then people will read it. No need to rage over my comment.

Epw
10-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Well done, mister. Keep it up! Rage? LOL x)

Armourslash
10-31-2014, 08:36 AM
both are great games but PL is not perfect.
Corrected.

Trenton
10-31-2014, 09:28 AM
shutup thanks

Ssneakykills
10-31-2014, 01:03 PM
It sucks because you can farm the best gear in pocket legends without having to buy it with gold but in arcane legends you have either use plat to have a chance at getting the best or newest gear or buy it with gold you can't farm the best gear in maps. Saying that they released a halloween locked crate you can open for free but very low chance of getting anything decent

Armourslash
11-01-2014, 03:01 AM
thanks

Do you still play this game?