PDA

View Full Version : DC's

Prahasit Prahi
10-27-2014, 08:22 AM
People keep on DC.! I keep on DC.!

In event while playing I keep on dc....or else my fellow players are dc.
What the hell is happening...people keep on losing gold...by buying the energy kits on an avg for 25k.
We dont like loosing gold in that way this is hell kind of thing.

Now please dont return like 3 kits that's crazy because we lost like 50-100 in a day.

And please don't ask for our mobile comapny and what OS we are running for..we got a damm good mobile.! damm good OS and finally the most important dammmmm good internet connections with great speeds.

Thought of playing on Weekend lost many kits and now on monday after my college started running event got dc 6 times for 10 runs that not even 50% success rate.

We can't handle this anymore.
Everyone's done with this event...the ping jus keep on rising and finally dc.

P.S I've a doubt...do you guys know the meaning of DC right?????? :upset:

Hell with Halloween.

obee
10-27-2014, 08:27 AM
Yes this is so annoying!

Gensin
10-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Its really dissapointing to see your ping go high and you cant do anything about it.

+1, refund again our kits. This time 5 kits needed.

Prahasit Prahi
10-27-2014, 08:51 AM
Its really dissapointing to see your ping go high and you cant do anything about it.

+1, refund again our kits. This time 5 kits needed.

Keep a zero after 5.....no no no add one before 5 lol....I doubt whether they return the kits this time.
I only say one thing...this time it's HELL with Halloween.

Zeus
10-27-2014, 08:57 AM
I've wasted quite a few kits as well through disconnects. As a leaderboard runner, each kit is valuable to me and disconnects like this is forcing me to run but at the same time gamble on how much gold I will lose.

Limsi
10-27-2014, 09:06 AM
People keep on DC.! I keep on DC.!

In event while playing I keep on dc....or else my fellow players are dc.
What the hell is happening...people keep on losing gold...by buying the energy kits on an avg for 25k.
We dont like loosing gold in that way this is hell kind of thing.

Now please dont return like 3 kits that's crazy because we lost like 50-100 in a day.

And please don't ask for our mobile comapny and what OS we are running for..we got a damm good mobile.! damm good OS and finally the most important dammmmm good internet connections with great speeds.

Thought of playing on Weekend lost many kits and now on monday after my college started running event got dc 6 times for 10 runs that not even 50% success rate.

We can't handle this anymore.
Everyone's done with this event...the ping jus keep on rising and finally dc.

P.S I've a doubt...do you guys know the meaning of DC right?????? :upset:

Hell with Halloween.

You win the internet.

Limsi
10-27-2014, 09:08 AM
If the trend continues, I won't be surprised if they extend the event. This would equate me losing so much gold for the lb competition, but if it's for the good of those affected, by all means.

Prahasit Prahi
10-27-2014, 10:55 AM
If the trend continues, I won't be surprised if they extend the event. This would equate me losing so much gold for the lb competition, but if it's for the good of those affected, by all means.
They shouldn't extend the event for gods sake please don't do that.

Prahasit Prahi
10-27-2014, 10:55 AM
You win the internet.
Oh yea..! ty ty[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji13] [emoji12] [emoji14] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Zylx
10-27-2014, 11:23 AM
I've wasted quite a few kits as well through disconnects. As a leaderboard runner, each kit is valuable to me and disconnects like this is forcing me to run but at the same time gamble on how much gold I will lose.

If Zeus is constantly disconnecting, then there's something wrong with the server... lol. STS, please look into it and find a solution ASAP!

Marcus Santana
10-27-2014, 08:17 PM
True! I play on a Moto G and a good connection. Sometimes I am playing on my 2 phones with my brother (same connection) and suddenly my ping goes up and up. While my ping is going up, I realize that is NOT about my connection! I look on my screen and my ping is going up. On the other screen I am moving and I click and "the magic" happens instantly! I am not "rich" to buy kits, my google wallet is blocked so I can't buy platinum, I work like a slave and wanted to play decently when I get home but... But...

Want mana? Buy pots!

Dex Scene
10-27-2014, 10:11 PM
I got dc 5 times at PARA yesterday!! Also whats up with joystick lock problem? This also forced me to restart my app and losing energy

Snagged
11-01-2014, 03:52 PM
DC's are everywhere now, I was in Bracken Forest and DCed! I was talking to friends and dc, I Dc again! After logging back in, remember, it's Bracken Forest, the lag free zone! And I DCed!

cami
11-01-2014, 03:54 PM
I have is a problem is that I always go to PVP and get lag :/

Jack O Reaper
11-01-2014, 05:20 PM
im experiencing too

Arpluvial
11-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Hey guys!

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. We definitely want to know what you're experiencing, so we have a thread about unusual disconnects or lag. Please read the first post in the following thread and reply to it with all of the requested details. The more details you give, the easier an issue is to look into:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!