PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS, 3 free energy kits are not enough. Pls fix server issue.

Ticklish
10-27-2014, 08:59 AM
Everyday, I see several people post threads on lag, disconnects, and map bugs. Even leaderboard runners have slowed down due to heavy lag and sudden ping spikes. People are spending time and money to farm or buy energy, and a lot of it gets wasted because we keep disconnecting from the server. This has happened to people from all over the world, playing on different devices, and even to those with the best internet connections. These are not isolated events and they need to be addressed again. In every event map i run, there is always someone in the party whose ping suddenly spikes. We get angry at them for not using kills when the reality is they just lagged. Sometimes they get disconnected, sometimes they get to hang on. I ran wt4 with two guildies last night, and all of us lagged at the first kill point. My ping resurfaced back to normal but both of them got disconnected. This happened 3 times, even after they restarted their wifi and devices.

I know you guys fixed some stability issues during the last patch, we're still suffering the same fate as before -- sudden ping spikes and disconnection. We thank you for the free energy kits in our stash, but we've honestly lost more than that. Paracelsus is NOT an unbeatable boss. But he becomes one when even with full gear we keep dying because of lag. There's still time, please get servers working smoothly before the event ends. Thank you!

Goodfella
10-27-2014, 09:13 AM
My thought is to expand the event it is good actually but this server lags etc are not good for the event

Arachnophobik
10-27-2014, 09:48 AM
+1
Just yesterday i dcd 4/12 runs. And today i dcd 4/1. The free kits seemed useless since i lost more kits disconnecting in the middle of runs.

Goodhabbit
10-27-2014, 09:53 AM
I agree, since some of my friends having trouble catching up in the lb because of the lag issues. After the update about the stability, is not likely help players, the same issue is still there, random ping spikes, disconnected etc.

Also give us what is said on the promocode amazon, the first people who used the promocode doesn't get the 5 ankh and elixirs.

jiph
10-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Is your connection do not play on pc NEVER

Zylx
10-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Is your connection do not play on pc NEVER

Actually, (on average) pc's have much greater connections than mobile devices because their hardware is a lot better, and the internet is a lot more stable than a mobile data provider or wifi.

Ihateppl
10-27-2014, 11:36 AM
I have never disconnected on a pc for this event.

jiph
10-27-2014, 01:01 PM
You don't wanna spend your data plan -.

Ticklish
10-27-2014, 01:04 PM
You don't wanna spend your data plan -.

And your point is?

ClumsyCactus
10-27-2014, 01:06 PM
I agree, since some of my friends having trouble catching up in the lb because of the lag issues, but im not experiencing any of these( great im lucky). After the update about the stability, is not likely help players, the same issue is still there, random ping spikes, disconnected etc.

Also give us what is said on the promocode amazon, the first people who used the promocode doesn't get the 5 ankh and elixirs.

But we got 3 energy in stash instead -.-

Ssneakykills
10-27-2014, 01:53 PM
A mini extension to the end date does sound like a good idea to be fair

Appeltjes
10-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Actually, (on average) pc's have much greater connections than mobile devices because their hardware is a lot better, and the internet is a lot more stable than a mobile data provider or wifi.

Lol zyl your pc also runs on the same network to which your wifi comes from (or atleast mine does) >_> only sometimes connected with a wire:).

Zylx
10-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Lol zyl your pc also runs on the same network to which your wifi comes from (or atleast mine does) >_> only sometimes connected with a wire:).
A wired connection is stronger than a wireless one :)