PDA

View Full Version : Jack Hallows pendant issue..maybe not

octavos
10-27-2014, 04:21 PM
So I added the brand spanking new paracelsus to this amulet just because I want to keep it forever..and ever....but not the luck isn't re-rolling. I have now ran with this amulet for a bit now and I think it might be broken or interfering with something. Heres some pics, just to prove that I have it gemed. I hope i'm wrong, but it would help to take a look at it for me please :) maybe im not the only one with this issue.

aquascaper
10-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Omg, I'm not the only one who's gonna para gem a lep or hallow :D It's the only para gem item that will retain its value over time I think

gl with the bug though

octavos
10-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Omg, I'm not the only one who's gonna para gem a lep or hallow :D It's the only para gem item that will retain its value over time I think

gl with the bug though

Yes I got it on Hellows because i want to remember the event I got it from. as for the bug...yes still no re-rolls. :/

FluffNStuff
10-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Perhaps it was unlucky to put the stone in the pendant?

FluffNStuff
10-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Been watching, and have not gotten a reroll since I put the stone on my bow. Have you gotten any rerolls yet? Will keep checking.

octavos
10-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Been watching, and have not gotten a reroll since I put the stone on my bow. Have you gotten any rerolls yet? Will keep checking.

like 1..or 2...but i think it was an elixer. I feel like the gem actually broke the luck of both.

FluffNStuff
10-29-2014, 02:23 PM
OK, finally got a reroll ... after the patch.
Let me know if it is working for you now.

octavos
10-29-2014, 02:31 PM
OK, finally got a reroll ... after the patch.
Let me know if it is working for you now.

yup..got a few rerolls..looks like were all good now.