PDA

View Full Version : Paracelsus

Farminer's
10-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Please Nerf this boss how in the world would u expect some new noob with average gear beat this boss. I'm a level 10 tank fully geared and I kept getting one shot by the boss. No matter what I did I'm stunned and killed instantly please do something about this thanks.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

InternetExplorer
10-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Even end game players gets 1 shot by those spikes... though i agree that the boss should be scaled properly based on the players inside the map

Arachnophobik
10-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Agreed. I cant do him on my average noob low level toons XD

Farminer's
10-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Yep

Avshow
10-27-2014, 08:33 PM
do solo party...and play rogue twink....

Valkiryas
10-27-2014, 08:39 PM
He's pretty easy for me, At level 26 with Hooks is little Tho but easy ( When it become a dragon is more easy) at 36 and 41 the boss just need some arrows to defeat him in some minutes.

Farminer's
10-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Its easy for my 9 rogue twink but a full party of 4 3 twink rouge 1 twink tank took us 16+ trys to kill the boss as in we all died 16+ times and we where all greatly geared 9-10 in lvl

.no
10-28-2014, 01:20 AM
I'm struggling with this boss also, as a lvl 10 twink.

Hellgamer
10-28-2014, 02:46 AM
Found him once and my party couldn't don't much so they left. So inv some friends and tried a little trick. One warrior was staying behind the poison circles so he doesn't reset (dunno if we didn't die all 3 same time but he didn't reset). Me (other warrior) was trying to keep mages as long alive as possible and make what dmg I could. Thanks to mages big crowd dmg only problem was his spikes. So we finally killed him. It would be easier with a rogue though.

Farminer's
10-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Rogue demolishes him if u have damage but so does curse vs him I ran with 2 tanks me hellcookie another with a average twink mage we killed with no problem

Candylicks
10-28-2014, 08:20 AM
He's pretty easy for me.

LOL. Pro here huh.

mightymynk
10-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Well all those saying play as a twink. Do you think as soon as new players join game he will be wearing twink gears or wud go straight to cs to buy 1-2m gear. No obviously. If I was a new player I would first be trying to learn about game and play around and if I get such a event where I cant even kill single boss I would definitely leave immediately. Sts released event system saying that event will be available for all levels because every new update is for end gamers atm and events will be fun for low levels and new players but after these events it seems event are none other than end gamers thing where sts again earn a big revenue. Oh and new players I think they are totally forgotten in events

Farminer's
10-28-2014, 03:13 PM
I feel this is true to they also don't try the bosses with legendary gear at ALL levels.

jerzy448
10-29-2014, 11:50 AM
Just found this boss for the first time and I must say if I see him again I'm automatically leaving. This boss was definitely not made for new players. I'm an average player with average gear and it's a nightmare. I just don't understand what the devs are thinking. The bosses are way to op in this event. I thought that it was supposed to be enjoyable for everyone boy was I wrong.

Samhayne
10-29-2014, 12:15 PM
Hey Jerzy448,

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time with Paracelsus. He is the final boss of the event and you have to have played a good bit already to advance to at least Silver tier. He only rarely shows up if you're in Silver. You'll more likely see him in Gold or Platinum tiers.

We do have some additional boss refinements that are patching out today that addresses some issues with his armor at specific, lower level ranges.

That said, the usage data with Paracelsus doesn't point to a problem. In aggregate, this boss is killed over 92% of the time he is spawned. While that numerical view of the situation doesn't include a level breakdown, it does indicate that he is doable. Other bosses in the event have similar kill statistics.

Again, I'm sorry that you had a poor experience. We work hard to try and make the game fun for everyone. I would encourage you to give it another shake.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Farminer's
10-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Sam I think that the devs should run with average gear to see how hard and easy it truly is for us not full arcane "pros"

Samhayne
10-29-2014, 12:57 PM
Sam I think that the devs should run with average gear to see how hard and easy it truly is for us not full arcane "pros"

We do.

I'm not saying we will get everything perfect, but if you're having problems with Paracelcus, then my advice would be to level up and get some good friends to run with (or join a guild).

Farminer's
10-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Lol I was we where full geared lvl 8-10 on my tank we died 16+ times each before we killed him my lvl 9 rogue solos quite easily not saying he's hard for me I'm saying for the other new players that just started game

jerzy448
10-29-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey Jerzy448,

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time with Paracelsus. He is the final boss of the event and you have to have played a good bit already to advance to at least Silver tier. He only rarely shows up if you're in Silver. You'll more likely see him in Gold or Platinum tiers.

We do have some additional boss refinements that are patching out today that addresses some issues with his armor at specific, lower level ranges.

That said, the usage data with Paracelsus doesn't point to a problem. In aggregate, this boss is killed over 92% of the time he is spawned. While that numerical view of the situation doesn't include a level breakdown, it does indicate that he is doable. Other bosses in the event have similar kill statistics.

Again, I'm sorry that you had a poor experience. We work hard to try and make the game fun for everyone. I would encourage you to give it another shake.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Thanks for the encouragement. I think I let my frustrations get the best of me. At the beginning of the event I could not see myself hitting silver tier but I did. I will dust myself off, level some more, work on a game plan, and then give this boss another go. I now realize that he's the final boss and should be tough. Hopefully I will be able to take him out before the end of the event