PDA

View Full Version : Make Str sets less droppable

GreenLord
10-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Here is how reducing str set drop rates will benefit PL:

Cs prices will skyrocket, because more effort will be needed farming it.

The high price will probably discourage most pvpers from buying a str set.

Other sets might be used more.

LESS STR PVPERS!!!!!!!!

But...

People will probably quit.

Players will just double their farming efforts.

There are a lot of rich players.

Post your feedback, but don't make it too harsh!

Onepropally
10-29-2014, 12:58 AM
Nope. Str has nothing to do with pvp. If you've got skill, str, int, dex, nothing will stop you. :D

Anurag Nayak
10-29-2014, 02:08 AM
Nope. Str has nothing to do with pvp. If you've got skill, str, int, dex, nothing will stop you. :D

No stat or character is op in pvp. what matters most is the skill. I hate it when people say that they got rekt because the character fighting them was a bear or a person wearing a str set. that is just pure trash talk, coz they havent got the skill. This is my view so just pointed that out.

Ssneakykills
10-29-2014, 05:14 AM
No stat or character is op in pvp. what matters most is the skill. I hate it when people say that they got rekt because the character fighting them was a bear or a person wearing a str set. that is just pure trash talk, coz they havent got the skill. This is my view so just pointed that out.

Just lol

Somemager
10-30-2014, 05:55 PM

Just lol

Lol

merchtime
10-30-2014, 06:36 PM
Lol

Promagin
10-30-2014, 08:47 PM

Wot

Onepropally
10-30-2014, 10:09 PM

Wot

Lol

Bazinga!
11-01-2014, 05:54 AM
People get thanks for saying "lol". How sad.

CAK Vader
11-01-2014, 07:33 AM
lol (bettah thank me or I keel u!)

iRandom
11-02-2014, 06:38 PM

Are you playing endgame or L20? Moreover, after just experiencing it, Foxes are practically invincible in CTF as they do some crazy weird thing to not take damage.

Back to the topic, instead of making str sets less dropable, make a new cap where INT sets actually have a chance. and maybe less dodge or crit on str sets.

Otherwise, TY STS for the lovely Halloween Event! 89, 259
2:00 Train passes Mcdonalds

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Lol

Lol

Pancakepanic
11-13-2014, 10:05 AM

Again, just lol. Yes, skill is the ultimate deciding factor as to who wins, but being str gives you an ENORMOUS advantage. If you have str and skill, you are nearly unstoppable.