PDA

View Full Version : What level may I dual spec?

Mkcecil
02-04-2011, 02:48 AM
At what level do you think a duel spec for Dex/Int would be a good idea?
I'm trying to figure this out before the 1.7 but also wanted to know because I want to try it but not respec my pally just to try it Out so I'm making another enchantress ^_^
could anyone give me advice on a good level I could go put my points into Dex/Int for a hybrid build and is the 127-126 better than 158-95 for a dps Dex build? Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Ellyidol
02-04-2011, 02:50 AM
I think you can start even at level 1. I'm not sure, but I know there are some builds out there that are for dual twinks, mine is level 10.

The ONLY reason why Dex seems important to a dex/mage is for the gear. I don't see a point in adding a single point over the gear requirement since int does more for a mage than dex does. With that, 127-126 is definitely better.

Fyrce
02-04-2011, 08:05 AM
You can start any time to put enough stats in STR to wear STR armor and the rest into dex/int for ranged/AoE weapons. You might want to check item stats required before you actually assign the stats. Sometimes you will need to choose to wear a slightly lower level of armor or weapons or both. Often in lower levels, using lower level weapons doesn't matter that much, but you'll want to check first before submitting your stats.

And you might want to try different builds, which is pretty easy to do at lower levels.

Mkcecil
02-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Ok Ty for all your advice :)