PDA

View Full Version : everyone dc on event after the last update. i've lost more than 20 energy.

Ulfric
10-27-2014, 09:13 PM
everyone keeps getting dc at event why hasn't sts fixed that yet?

Pollata1246
10-28-2014, 06:27 AM
you have just lost 20 energy......think about LB players.....i have already lost 42...

Ulfric
10-28-2014, 06:50 PM
why hasnt they fixed it yet?

tearacan
10-28-2014, 07:34 PM
You can't fix this huge amount of player data over night, which is triggered by the event. They will probably try to manage the severe spikes to a certain limit, until the event passes by.
Fixing it might cause a longer downtime, which nobody really wants. Not to mention testing the fix(es) takes time, again you don't want to make it worse by just trying it.

obee
10-28-2014, 07:40 PM
You can't fix this huge amount of player data over night, which is triggered by the event. They will probably try to manage the severe spikes to a certain limit, until the event passes by.
Fixing it might cause a longer downtime, which nobody really wants. Not to mention testing the fix(es) takes time, again you don't want to make it worse by just trying it.
None of the other MMOs I play have this experience. Order and chaos, which has way more players than AL, doesn't even lag that much.

Ulfric
10-29-2014, 08:30 AM
exactly and thank you Obee

Ulfric
10-29-2014, 08:34 AM
btw any kind sir out there who will trade me warior mythic set? i will offer 1grimm egg, 2 blinky egg and 4 necro locked. i could wait for price rise after event but i want to get it soon so please someone. i'll be so grateful to whoever. ign- Ulfricvampir
ty

VenomsChaos
10-29-2014, 10:03 AM
ping starting count till 100+ k and than DC.

idk which one i should care.
1: losing energys?
2: losing the 100 point + token + my efforts on boss?

event seems great and funy. allways have to do something.. but this lag , dc, crash changed my mind!

At the point in my mind = BAD event