PDA

View Full Version : 23 Levels of Hell-oween

Niixed
10-27-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm playing the event at many levels in Arcane Legends, but i gotta say - wow - that level 23's difficulty level is in serious, serious need of a reevaluation by developers.

Level 23 is much, much, much harder than 41. I have an all-legendary mage alt at 41 and, with the help of one very skilled warrior, the two of us were able able to defeat Paracelsus.

With my top-geared level 23 mage, the only way I can defeat Drakeula is to solo with druid armor, dovabear, and the necro-nom-nomicon. Even then it takes 20 minutes, 300 potions, and I die at least 5-10 times. I have a zero percent chance of defeating Paracelsus solo at 23. I'm not even going to try.

Random party at level 23? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I also have a top-geared level 23 warrior alt. I was in one map where an epic-legendary geared player used five revenge buffs fighting Drakeula for 25 minutes. Unfortunately, that player wasted his/her money. After 400 potions I ran out of gold on that alt and had to leave. I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do.

I'm actually quitting the event at 23 because it takes so much time and costs too much. It's insanely difficult.

Devs, please take a look-see and adjust as needed!

Thank you!

Wyld

Haligali
10-28-2014, 07:42 AM
The whole 20-30 level range is extreme hard, i die sometimes with my lvl26 rogue who got hooks+para gem when i solo. I suggest to you make a lvl15 rogue or mage for event farm, dont need top gear very easy even with average crate gear.

Niixed
10-28-2014, 12:56 PM
I've got a top-geared level 16 mage and warrior and the difference is astounding.