PDA

View Full Version : Why/when did you join the forums anyway?

Arterra
02-04-2011, 10:30 AM
All i remember is that i had reached 45, but felt there was so much that could be improved. so i joined and posted like 10 suggestions lol. then moved on to general, some enchantress stuff, and lastly offtopic. dont think i made a proper new player thing.

offtopic is now my crib. xD

you?

RedRyder
02-04-2011, 10:33 AM
I joined a few weeks after starting the game in April, I think because I wanted to know why some names were a different color :p

Lesrider
02-04-2011, 10:34 AM
I realized I had a sucky lvl 50 bear and desperately needed help respecing (I had only one point in beckon!).

Cabero
02-04-2011, 11:07 AM
I started using the forums day one that I started playing this game. When I first started I was on the forums more than playing. Because I was a experienced MMORPG player before I started here and I knew forums have loads of knowledge about the games.

Baked-Potato
02-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I was bored one day and went on the Android Market and clicked on view Developer's website on PL and from there I saw the forums link and viola! I found and joined the forums.

Conradin
02-04-2011, 11:14 AM
I started in April- but didn't find the forums til august- while looking for google images about PL - I found the spacetime forum.

Pandamoni
02-04-2011, 11:21 AM
I started reading the forums around level 10 or 15 because I wasn't able to really figure out what the skills were by reading the description. I knew there would have to be a forum with lots of info so I did a search, found the forums, read the awesome guides and stickies and eventually started posting. I'm on a number of parenting forums so it was just natural to start posting. I also like getting heads up on new, exciting news and it's fun seeing people in game that I've seen here!

mugen
02-04-2011, 11:26 AM
I started playing PL in august and wanted to find some more indepth info. on equip.So glad i joined this forum there is so much good info here.Also alot of fun reading off topic stuff. lol

Props to the oldies and their posts!

FluffNStuff
02-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Started the game like may first, would have started earlier but the screens looked like a bad version of Legacy of the Wizard ;) Joined the forums late may to find the value of my level 30 purples:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2607-Game-needs-an-SOJ

I had been lurking before that reading up on Enchantress builds, mainly this post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?279-Enchanteress-skill-list-%28With-Pics%29-short-guide (Still stickied) ;)

Arterra
02-04-2011, 11:50 AM
I had been lurking before that reading up on Enchantress builds, mainly this post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?279-Enchanteress-skill-list-%28With-Pics%29-short-guide (Still stickied) ;)

lol yea that was one of my favorite threads early on. pity it will sooner or later have to go...

Artemis
02-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Like a week after i joined to sell my crappy ao2 pinks. The ones that are like 1k haha

Pharcyde
02-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Few months ago, cuz I finally wanted to hit lvl 50 after 6 long months of being lvl 13.

ultimateduck
02-04-2011, 06:42 PM
I joined now to write this :D

Rebel
02-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Joined the forums because I love hanging out with a great community. I always enjoy getting to know the people I play with in the game. I use the forums of every game I play. Just adds to your knowledge, fun, and can be very helpful.

Kossi
02-04-2011, 07:01 PM
I had a pink zombies robe i absolutely could not sell no matter what i did
-THANKS RAXIE!!!!!!!!

bravemenrun
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
I started PL last November, started checking out the forums around level 30 becuase I couldn't figure out where the next area to level was. I thought frozen nightmare was the next leveling area for me. Tried it and was like, nooooooo, this can't be where I go to level LOL (pre-pot, rarely any groups running it so i tried to solo it wearing greens). Then I read up and learned there were things called instances LOL. ... And other things called Pinks!

Didn't actually start posting until I hit 50, finished all the quests, farmed to save some money for the expansion, then got tired of that. So I started getting antsy for more content... Hey, if we can't play it yet, at least we can talk about it!

i'm kinda hooked on the forums now too...

Royce
02-04-2011, 07:42 PM
I joined after a couple weeks (I think) of casual playing, when I had a few characers in the teens (almost the cap at the time ;) ), and I determined that birds were totally useless and I needed to post about it. That bird issue remains to this day...

DawnInfinity
02-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Yeah, just like Fluff I lurked for awhile learning up on builds maybe like a week or two after I started. I needed to ask something or sell something so I joined.

giayuan
02-04-2011, 08:43 PM
I joined at lvl40 some.. not 45 yet. Came on to sell my Thoth AB, Jewel Thief AB, and Sniper AB :D remember when they were the shape of the pharaoh crossbow? I especially liked the sniper AB, it was pure silver, sounded great when fired, and my first pink loot in ao2!

romgar1
02-04-2011, 08:46 PM
I had played pl for a few days and went to my old games forum (wizard 101) and decided to see if pl had a forum. To my surprise I found a forum better than the forum on my pc game. Within a week i talked to asommers on the forum chatbox and I was hooked. That was the day I canceled my sub to the other game and bought some plat :) If cassric reads this he will get a laugh

Phoenixking
02-04-2011, 08:55 PM
I started sep or nov and the reason is I saw pist already but I felt the temptation of posting my idea and viola I joined

Liathea
02-09-2011, 03:02 PM
I joined a couple of weeks ago because I was having some trouble logging in and I wanted to check if there were any server announcements, etc.

I've gotten some good build info while I've been here, too, so I'm glad I came over to the forum side of things.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
I joined because I felt like it. No particular reason. I just joined.

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-09-2011, 03:12 PM
I joined because I felt like it. No particular reason. I just joined.

How well-thought out and very detailed! A+ for you, sir! ;)

Arterra
03-13-2011, 11:21 AM
i miss Erik ;) he was fun

Pandamoni
03-13-2011, 11:49 AM
I started reading the forums after I hit about level 15(?) because I wanted to figure out where to allocate my skill points. I eventually started posting because I post on a number of forums so it was just the natural thing to do!

Zeus
03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
I joined the forums because all my friends were always on the forums. Peer Pressure XD, sigh :(.

Pharcyde
03-13-2011, 11:59 AM
To become a "battle mage" xD the days of being a noob...