PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody recieved Two Cyber Dolls upon completion the Cyber quest with Ellie?

rboose
02-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Did I hose something up and accept a second Cyber Doll when I should of recieved something else.

Is anyone else have trouble finding quest 10 of 10 as well.

Many thanks.

mugen
02-04-2011, 10:48 AM
no you got the second cyber sheild from ellie.as a quest.the last one should be to kill overlord pick it up from sizoo at the start of this ends now.

Formora
02-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Second cyber shield was a bonus from the devs. Apparently there was some bug about people receiving the wrong shield.

Arterra
02-04-2011, 11:33 AM
i have yet to complete the 50 shards :P HATE FARMING QUESTS ARGGHHH rage quit this thread

Fyrce
02-04-2011, 05:30 PM
I believe initially only the shield was available. Of course, mages and birdies wanted eyes and wings, but since only the shield was available, they got shields. When wings and eyes became available, the devs added the Ellie quest.

I'm guessing it was easier to do it that way for birds and mages to get their eye and wings and any extra items aren't tradeable anyways. Plus the essence quest for the shield is pretty easy so you're not really gaining anything through Ellie. Plus now that the quest counter is fixed, completers will do the quest anyways.

Otukura
02-04-2011, 08:21 PM
i have yet to complete the 50 shards :P HATE FARMING QUESTS ARGGHHH rage quit this thread

I'm doing it right now. :)