PDA

View Full Version : Mythic gem effect.

epicrrr
10-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Actually the effect is awesome, its baws! But a lot of arcane ring holder feels their effects not shiny enough so they want the paracelsus glow effect to be scaled down.

my observation.

Pirate Captain
10-28-2014, 09:14 AM
Sometimes I can't tell whether a player is on blue or red team in pvp right away because of gem effect but other than that I agree it's pretty cool.

octavos
10-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Actually the effect is awesome, its baws! But a lot of arcane ring holder feels their effects not shiny enough so they want the paracelsus glow effect to be scaled down.

my observation.

I believe thats exactly why...Now that players can have a glow of there own with an item that is earned and not by popping creates. I believe the edits are for pvp which in that circumstance is understandable. So in the center it needs to be transparent but the outside very bright. Theres many things in-game that can hurt your eyes but the minute it effects all the other "blings" on a player, its an issue.

Haligali
10-28-2014, 09:34 AM
I dont mind if theres no effect at all, even if they remove the arcane ring effect, just less lag.

Zeus
10-28-2014, 09:34 AM
That is completely untrue. Ring effects are barely visible anyways. I wear ring for the stats, personally. It really does make people sick/queasy.

Anyways, developers have listened and are toning it down a bit. It's still flashy but it's more of a gentle aura.

Zeus
10-28-2014, 09:35 AM
I dont mind if theres no effect at all, even if they remove the arcane ring effect, just less lag.

Yep, but there should still be some trail so one can identify an arcane ring user in PvP, lol.

Haligali
10-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Yep, but there should still be some trail so one can identify an arcane ring user in PvP, lol.

You'll know that without effect too.

octavos
10-28-2014, 09:37 AM
That is completely untrue. Ring effects are barely visible anyways. I wear ring for the stats, personally. It really does make people sick/queasy.

Anyways, developers have listened and are toning it down a bit. It's still flashy but it's more of a gentle aura.

sorry I beg to differ lol. there should be an option for players to tun off ALL flashing its becoming an issue (Especially in pvp). I love to see all the effects players have. Save the gentle aura for items in locked..and not things that even a common player can earn.

Now that I have worked for something like others, I'm not giving up on something I liked before all the edits.

Oh and in pvp, its should be about the battle, right? not about who brings in the biggest gold chain to a school yard. So there should be an option to turn off all effects on players.

Anarchist
10-28-2014, 10:25 AM
The lag.
The eyes.
The pvp.
The headaches.
Before all this flashy toys were introduced not that my phone was superfast but i could run the game decently with my average 350 ping...Now every 30minutes i have to close AL and reopen cause of ping spikes. Not to mention the bad framerate that makes everythimg 2x retard.

octavos
10-28-2014, 10:30 AM
Before all this flashy toys were introduced not that my phone was superfast

Now thats the real issue, not the gems. people need an option to turn off effects on there devices. Not many run on the newest and greatest devices. and its only a problem that will get bigger. My device runs great, and my eyes don't hurt...but I DONT pvp..so pvp needs it