PDA

View Full Version : Come to 23!

Mylast
10-28-2014, 10:35 AM
I just wanna say - peopleeeee, try pvping that lvl. Even though is drama here, but thats just cuz there isnt a lot of players.( all lvls have drama, lets be honest), . that is high dmg lvl, very faster and very fun. Sayin it compared to 10-15 lvls.

Hey, maybe drama stops :) Dont see lower lvled guilds post.

try that lvl if you love pvp

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 10:40 AM
More drama more fun. If no drama no fun... Go play other game... Game called FarmVille or something...

raw
10-28-2014, 11:01 AM
I tried 23, and I must say that the balance between damage and armor/health is very nice. I think that there are solid guilds there, but until they learn to play fair I can't see that bracket growing. I played 23 for maybe two days, and in that time the only "fair" clash I experienced was one where the opposing guild had 4 tanks.

Ovtlaw you're doing your best, and I know that there are a lot of great people at the bracket so good luck and I hope you help turn 23 around. Maybe then ill come back =)

Mylast
10-28-2014, 11:04 AM
More drama more fun. If no drama no fun... Go play other game... Game called FarmVille or something...

This is what im talking about :)

Picture this scenario- more drama , less players.

Mylast
10-28-2014, 11:11 AM
I tried 23, and I must say that the balance between damage and armor/health is very nice. I think that there are solid guilds there, but until they learn to play fair I can't see that bracket growing. I played 23 for maybe two days, and in that time the only "fair" clash I experienced was one where the opposing guild had 4 tanks.

Ovtlaw you're doing your best, and I know that there are a lot of great people at the bracket so good luck and I hope you help turn 23 around. Maybe then ill come back =)

Balance is really great, like junior end pvp.

But only three guilds with not lot of online people makes it uninteresting.

I find this lvl for great guildwars, if they play as a team, as rogue mage & tank. Not as blockers.

And hugs, chill. Just wanna say people to try it.

radagan
10-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Heya keskei :D
what's up?
I have think to move to some other lvl with my mage.. 13 so hard for mages to degeat anybody and it's almost only a farming lvl..

Mylast
10-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Heya keskei :D
what's up?
I have think to move to some other lvl with my mage.. 13 so hard for mages to degeat anybody and it's almost only a farming lvl..
hello :) just reading forum a little. You good?

Yeah, mages are squishy. Especially low lvls.

with good build, descent pet and ofc your player skills, you would have fun at 23

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Balance is really great, like junior end pvp.

But only three guilds with not lot of online people makes it uninteresting.

I find this lvl for great guildwars, if they play as a team, as rogue mage & tank. Not as blockers.

And hugs, chill. Just wanna say people to try it.

I'm just telling the truth... I'd play at level 23 for one yr now... I seen ppl leave pvp 23 for some reasons.

1. They got farm... They never improve their skills
2. Level 22-23 are lack of weapons... It's really hard to find good weapons, rings and amulets. Sts should give out more weapons in 22-23
3. Too many kdr lovers... Most kdr lovers came from lower level n when they come to 23. They die fast n more times than level 10-18... They can't handle the heat so they came back to 10-18 and play...

Mylast
10-28-2014, 11:43 AM
I'm just telling the truth... I'd play at level 23 for one yr now... I seen ppl leave pvp 23 for some reasons.

1. They got farm... They never improve their skills
2. Level 22-23 are lack of weapons... It's really hard to find good weapons, rings and amulets. Sts should give out more weapons in 22-23
3. Too many kdr lovers... Most kdr lovers came from lower level n when they come to 23. They die fast n more times than level 10-18... They can't handle the heat so they came back to 10-18 and play...

1. True, skills really matter
2. True, gear is rare
3. idk about this one

But i would welcome any pvp player that hates block, one that sits if its fair war, one who would not gang on 3 vs 1 and be 4 th. And try to make this bracket enjoyable.

And i know you want this but anger against some guilds is not making you reasonable.

Ill say, Perfect lvl for great vs, gw for normal price. Oh i forgot. FAIR GW. When you really win.

Having more people that think this way
Could make this bracket better :)

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 11:56 AM

That's funny considering you run from fair fights like you're playing temple run.

Mylast
10-28-2014, 12:07 PM
That's funny considering you run from fair fights like you're playing temple run.
Lets keep my post as inviting. No need pointing or making argues.

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 12:13 PM

Idk u. What's ur ign? Don't give me a fake one...

Mylast
10-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Here we go -_-

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 12:39 PM
Idk u. What's ur ign? Don't give me a fake one...107510107511
get your guild, lets 2v1 some more.

Mylast
10-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Omg. You re on of 2 lvl higher pvp player that kills lower and call him weak?

Give yourself a slap pls :)

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Omg. You re on of 2 lvl higher pvp player that kills lower and call him weak?

Give yourself a slap pls :)

2v1 vs two rogues, no excuses. Not to mention the fact that you guys have arcane pets.

Mylast
10-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Look man. Tellin lower lvl, 2 LVL to be exact, that hes weak is kinda stupid. That its 2 vs1, cant see that. Even if it was, well good for you.
I would love to see ur face when 27 rogue calls you weak. But

This is not a thread for ur pics of gang. So if you wouldnt mind, rather post something good about this lvl. Or start thread. Deal? :)

Niixed
10-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Level 23 pvp is especially horrible for mages, so stay far, far away. Let the insanely op rogues and warriors kill each other at 23, it's not worth your time/energy if u play a mage.

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 12:55 PM
Look man. Tellin lower lvl, 2 LVL to be exact, that hes weak is kinda stupid. That its 2 vs1, cant see that. Even if it was, well good for you.
I would love to see ur face when 27 rogue calls you weak. But

This is not a thread for ur pics of gang. So if you wouldnt mind, rather post something good about this lvl. Or start thread. Deal? :)
Here's me fighting up a few lvls107512

Farminer's
10-28-2014, 12:55 PM
I was a pro 22 tank in this level with rotler hugso and other my name ofc is farminers I was a vsing/war tank I would survive but die and kill to. My main weapon was the Dev maul. Of course my guild was always in with rotler or in ballistic I miss the old days in that guild it was the best guild ever.
I admit there is a lot of unfair play and ganging but that makes it fun and actually real clashes are fun but this happens in all levels don't it?
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Mylast
10-28-2014, 01:01 PM

Oh sweetie. We get it. but this is not - obtuse wins thread

Mylast
10-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Level 23 pvp is especially horrible for mages, so stay far, far away. Let the insanely op rogues and warriors kill each other at 23, it's not worth your time/energy if u play a mage.

I will disagree. Mage can be op to rogue using good skill combo. Plus, some can kill tank.
Their dmg is high at 23 s.
Plus, mage is mostly played for gw and this is where they rise.

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 01:31 PM
2v1 vs two rogues, no excuses. Not to mention the fact that you guys have arcane pets.

Level 25 rogue stat with good gear and weapon in pvp map.
Dmg 230, hp 2600, armor around 1000. This is not max yet

Level 23 rogue stat with 10/10 grand best gear and weapon in pvp map.
Dmg 193, hp 2k1, Amor 864

Now u call level 23 rogue noob... Ur funny obtuse... Btw u were my food when u play at 23. Still my food when u up to 24... Now u 25 and ur mouth start talking... come back to 24 to see if u can talk.

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 01:34 PM

This two players u killed was a noob. Their gears n pets is less then 500k all together. So stop running ur mouth noob. Noob with a big mouth like u will always get farm...

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Level 25 rogue stat with good gear and weapon in pvp map.
Dmg 230, hp 2600, armor around 1000. This is not max yet

Level 23 rogue stat with 10/10 grand best gear and weapon in pvp map.
Dmg 193, hp 2k1, Amor 864

Now u call level 23 rogue noob... Ur funny obtuse... Btw u were my food when u play at 23. Still my food when u up to 24... Now u 25 and ur mouth start talking... come back to 24 to see if u can talk.

I've never played at any levels but 17 & 25. You're delusional.

Mylast
10-28-2014, 01:45 PM
Point is, cant tell lower lvl weak lol. Thats just wrong.

Rogue 25 hits waaaaay harder. So you winning is based on ur stats, ur hp and cri which is op to lvl 23 rogue. Agree?

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 01:48 PM

lol food. U will quit pvp soon...

Mylast
10-28-2014, 01:49 PM
And also. This thread is going wrong way. Just want some normal, reasonable players to come and try.

mikejee
10-28-2014, 01:49 PM
This level definitely isn't for the feint of heart. The clashes are pretty quick and you'll die fast if you're not careful. Much more intense than lvl's 10-16. I personally think this level requires more skill than any level I've tried so far. And definitely requires teamwork and not arcane weapons to win. I mean sure arcane pets help but name one level where they don't help. Lately there's been a lot of trash talk and drama which hopefully has just been a phase that will pass. I'd hate to see this level become like 13-15. But either way it's still an amazing bracket to play in when you get a good gw going. Sometimes they last for 3-4 hours! So if you're thinking about trying a new bracket or want to see what 22-24 bracket is all about, don't think twice!!!

Mylast
10-28-2014, 01:50 PM
Hugs. Better saY why you like this lvl

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 01:53 PM
lol food. U will quit pvp soon...

Maybe, I'll tire of farming your guild eventually.

Mylast
10-28-2014, 02:00 PM
:) well, we arent gods in pvp. But at least, wouldnt be proud on killin lower lvl and do whatcha say"farm".
Or say "weak" or "noob".
Doesnt say anything good about ur skills in pvp.

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 02:11 PM
:) well, we arent gods in pvp. But at least, wouldnt be proud on killin lower lvl and do whatcha say"farm".
Or say "weak" or "noob".
Doesnt say anything good about ur skills in pvp.

You're contradicting everything your guild master just said about making more drama because is more fun. The poof is littered all over the pvp forms, you guys are the only source of flaming at this bracket. If you guys invested as much time in-game you might win a 2v1.

Mylast
10-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Oh no no. Now im gonna stop you.
First of all, its invite to bracket lvl 23. You re 25, never played this lvl. So ehy you posting in my threaf?

Second, started with ss of you killin myguildmate. Why? Ahain. Look at name of thread.

We spend a lot of time in game, but not lot of active people like in low lvls twinks. This drama sickness me also.

Only purpose of this thread is too point some pvp player if hes bored of his current lvl.

and ill stay with my point. Its good lvl, ignore people and try to learn them to play fair. Thats ehat i was tryin and alwaxs will. I bet lot of people have same thinking as me.

And pls, you ve said enough. No good thing heard from you.

mikejee
10-28-2014, 02:36 PM
O.o obtuse, just post useful or helpful info here. This isn't a thread for flaming :)

Niixed
10-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Here's me fighting up a few lvls

Please stop the trolling. You're showing poor sportsmanship that is all too common in many AL PvP players.

raw
10-28-2014, 04:26 PM

You wanna try fighting my 27 rogue and see what the score looks like after?

The point of this thread is to promote level 23. Not to promote your ego.

Hugso, I will consider coming back to 23 IF you can find some sort of compromise between the guild GMs (some basic ground rules for guild wars). I still have my tank and most of the gear.

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 04:32 PM

Hugso, I will consider coming back to 23 IF you can find some sort of compromise between the guild GMs (some basic ground rules for guild wars). I still have my tank and most of the gear.

If i remember correctly, you took your tank to 27 and still got farmed so you went back to endgame. I beat 27s without a problem, you're more than welcomed to get on sofaking, come back to 27 and get farmed by a 25.

Snagged
10-28-2014, 04:42 PM
Come 23!!!!
Tips for Mage: make sure u have 3 DMG skills or u won't kill a rouge or tank, I've seen Invisual use ice lighting curse and shield and kill tanks :3. Plaztick uses fire lighting clock shield and heal (0.0 where u get the heal) and kill tanks. If ur a rouge u need to charge perice and get away from their 3 attack skills ovr and ovr again until their shield wears off, then kill then :3

Rouge: As a rouge u need ovr 200 DMG or other rouges will eat u, but Jarkoff uses ancient will and still ownes with 197 DMG :3, all rouges need mana, so pot bows are recommended for tanks and noob gang.

Tank: I have no idea nvr played tank before =_=

U know what? Screw all my stuff! Come buy my rouge gear! NOW

UndeadJudge
10-28-2014, 05:21 PM
If i remember correctly, you took your tank to 27 and still got farmed so you went back to endgame. I beat 27s without a problem, you're more than welcomed to get on sofaking, come back to 27 and get farmed by a 25.

Nah raw got bored of 27, I don't blame him. Also, don't talk about killing tanks as a rogue. It takes no skill.

Also if you'd like to learn a lesson, I'll join your match so you can stop trashing this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Nah raw got bored of 27, I don't blame him. Also, don't talk about killing tanks as a rogue. It takes no skill.

Also if you'd like to learn a lesson, I'll join your match so you can stop trashing this thread.

Bored of getting farmed huh? lol! I love how you guys keep wandering in here one after the other after the last one gets exposed. who might you be?

UndeadJudge
10-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Bored of getting farmed huh? lol! I love how you guys keep wandering in here one after the other after the last one gets exposed. who might you be?

Meh this is just feeding a troll. I'll finish this in game.

Btw, you do realize uniquearrow has like conquistador gear right?

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Meh this is just feeding a troll. I'll finish this in game.

No, no. Please post your ign so i can laugh at your sorry excuse for a twink. I could use a good joke to brighten my day.

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Maybe, I'll tire of farming your guild eventually.

Ur funny... My guild rarely pvp with level 25... Stop dreaming kiddo... Grow some balls n match our dmg stat

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 06:03 PM

7 months ago we have fair clash 5v5 with many other guild. After they got defeated few gw wars.. They start ganging and block...

To be honest... When i play pvp n my team gang other team. I feel useless n got bored fast... I don't how villain guild think it's fun to them n they never change for a year now...

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 06:07 PM

Man this kiddo... Decimation rules 26-29... Decimation made Blacklisted keep level up from 26-29 n then they still lost to decimation guild. And blacklisted end up food at end game. If u don't know now u know kiddo

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 06:09 PM
No, no. Please post your ign so i can laugh at your sorry excuse for a twink. I could use a good joke to brighten my day.

Kiddo... Let's 1v1 my tank vs you... Let's put some gold on this...

UndeadJudge
10-28-2014, 06:15 PM
Man this kiddo... Decimation rules 26-29... Decimation made Blacklisted keep level up from 26-29 n then they still lost to decimation guild. And blacklisted end up food at end game. If u don't know now u know kiddo

Deci disbanded sadly. No more BL to farm now too.

Also there's hardly any good players. I just won a 3v4 against 3 tanks and a rogue. They just can't clash, and it's embarrassing..

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 06:19 PM
Kiddo... Let's 1v1 my tank vs you... Let's put some gold on this...

I think you forgot that i rip through your paper tank in seconds. How much good do you feel like losing?

Speedofsound
10-28-2014, 06:27 PM
Considering they probably took turns attacking you AND at ur level u insta kill them, you have no point. You probably get farmed at 25 pvp so you go for 23's.

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 06:30 PM
Considering they probably took turns attacking you AND at ur level u insta kill them, you have no point. You probably get farmed at 25 pvp so you go for 23's.

Took turns? Lol you must not know warmonger. Believe it or now they can't kill a rogue 2v1.

Speedofsound
10-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Took turns? Lol you must not know warmonger. Believe it or now they can't kill a rogue 2v1.
Highly unlikely and also why are you so proud of killing a rogue 2 levels lower than you? Its so easy and i know for a fact they didnt double team you since with two aimeds you would be GG. Get off this thread and stop lying.

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Highly unlikely and also why are you so proud of killing a rogue 2 levels lower than you? Its so easy and i know for a fact they didnt double team you since with two aimeds you would be GG. Get off this thread and stop lying.

Is that you vea? Don't be mad you couldn't win in a gang. We can't all be good, arlor needs mediocre players too

Speedofsound
10-28-2014, 06:41 PM
Is that you vea? Don't be mad you couldn't win in a gang. We can't all be good, arlor needs mediocre players too
im an endgame player named age. Please dont call yourself better lmfao.

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 06:45 PM
im an endgame player named age. Please dont call yourself better lmfao.

Oh, it all makes sense now. Hugso cried over line and told a bunch of lies and his biddies came to his aid. You guys are cute, friendship is forever right? Who needs skill.

Speedofsound
10-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Oh, it all makes sense now. Hugso cried over line and told a bunch of lies and his biddies came to his aid. You guys are cute, friendship is forever right? Who needs skill.
Nah i used to play 23 and lets be honest if you were level 23 he would farm you endlessly lol.

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 07:03 PM
Nah i used to play 23 and lets be honest if you were level 23 he would farm you endlessly lol.

ehhh, that's reaching. He might win the 2 v1s tho.

Snagged
10-28-2014, 08:05 PM
=_=

Snagged
10-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Wat had this thread turned into.....

Gensin
10-28-2014, 08:53 PM
Lol@pvp

Snagged
10-28-2014, 09:43 PM
lol@pvp

it's a pro!!!!!

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 10:02 PM
I think you forgot that i rip through your paper tank in seconds. How much good do you feel like losing?

All I remember was u ran to get mana when u were fighting me... Ur a weak rogue.... U only use one set of gear... On that, it show how noob u were... Pro rogue uses 3 dif set of gears

Ovtlaw
10-28-2014, 10:07 PM
ehhh, that's reaching. He might win the 2 v1s tho.

Ur a waste of time kiddo... Like I said b4... The name optuse will disappear in a month...

1. Get farm from 25-26... Can't handle the heat. Quit
2. Get gang by 23-24... After u get farm, u get insult from them, get ur feeling hurt n quit...

ayylmao
10-28-2014, 10:55 PM
Ur a waste of time kiddo... Like I said b4... The name optuse will disappear in a month...

1. Get farm from 25-26... Can't handle the heat. Quit
2. Get gang by 23-24... After u get farm, u get insult from them, get ur feeling hurt n quit...

Just another day in hugso world. How horrible do you have to be that you just lose all sense of reality and ramble all day?

Arrowz
10-28-2014, 11:39 PM
teach me how to level down from level 23 to move back level 10-18, give me some proof, we are enjoying our levels bracket and we dont care your levels. PEACE OUT.

i'd play more than a year
still the best level bracket for twinks are 15-18, you can see more active guilds
like, grins,fame,champions league,fire nd flame, fellow, impreza(MPA),mac apple twinks, astig pinoy, rebirth, mvp, public, honour, black soul,
best active twinks guilds. HAPPY GAMING! ^__^

+1 15-18 best bracket. Btw whats ur guild and ign im lawbringer in mvpvp :)

And to obtuse, u said you used to do 17 so make a 17 again and come vs me. I'd like to see firsthand your legendary skills that nobody else can compete with (Hint: that was sarcasm). Have a good day :)

Instanthumor
10-29-2014, 12:15 AM
teach me how to level down from level 23 to move back level 10-18, give me some proof, we are enjoying our levels bracket and we dont care your levels. PEACE OUT.

i'd play more than a year
still the best level bracket for twinks are 15-18, you can see more active guilds
like, grins,fame,champions league,fire nd flame, fellow, impreza(MPA),mac apple twinks, astig pinoy, rebirth, mvp, public, honour, black soul,
best active twinks guilds. HAPPY GAMING! ^__^

+1 15-18 best bracket. Btw whats ur guild and ign im lawbringer in mvpvp :)

And to obtuse, u said you used to do 17 so make a 17 again and come vs me. I'd like to see firsthand your legendary skills that nobody else can compete with (Hint: that was sarcasm). Have a good day :)

These are coming from people who pvp at 15-18. Pretty biased.

I'd honestly say 26 was the best bracket to play at, but now that it's so dead, 23 without a doubt would be best bracket. Blocking, ganging, drama, that's all part of PvP anyways, but 23 is where the best clashes are. At times, I feel it's better than endgame hardcore clashes. It probably takes the most skill to succeed at 23, which is why I rate it best. A team that knows teamwork will beat a max geared opposing team.

Mages have the easiest time twinking here IMO, another plus

uunknownn
10-29-2014, 05:30 AM
To be honest level 23-24is the best bracket for real pvp balance as raw said health and armor are pretty balance for all classes thats yblove this bracket. But sad to say most guild here ruin this bracket .big guilds only blockeds and gang small guilds thats y i decided to rest at this bracket..and yes maybe i cant handle the heat of this bracket .i miss the old days when confederation,garuda,papadom,fnb,dewa times ..lots of g.w and gf`s.i started this bracket with 1k kills and now i have 10k kills/3.2deaths i got this kdr with all those gf's and fun..but now lol people decided to quit coz this bracket made ur day so bad coz of lots trash talkers and dirty g.w..i know i cant nothing bout this so nvm. Lol;)

uunknownn
10-29-2014, 05:33 AM
15-18 is also good but the warriors dominate this bracket..

Snagged
10-29-2014, 06:25 AM
15-18 is also good but the warriors dominate this bracket..

Nahhh u just need aim and pierce

uunknownn
10-29-2014, 07:04 AM
Lol have u tried vs pro warriors at 17-18?or atleast well geared??

Arrowz
10-29-2014, 07:07 AM

Well geared i can usually beat. Only max gear with sam or singe are hard to kill. Will be easier after winter event

Snagged
10-29-2014, 07:19 AM

Yes :3 I've beaten 17s and 18s tanks w/o Sameal :3 I remember vsing a tank and winning using aim and perice only :) I learned from Delphs.

uunknownn
10-29-2014, 07:27 AM
Well geared i can usually beat. Only max gear with sam or singe are hard to kill. Will be easier after winter eventhm..when i was doing this bracket im only using malison .maybe the fights change coz of dova w/mana regen..i can beat some of warriors also at 17-18 but in a hardest way with lucku crit in a.s .coz you usually lost mana vs them.try to beat thrillionare,nostek,pigthunder,the master of public forgot hes name..and i will vow on you ;)

Mylast
10-29-2014, 07:57 AM
Ok so, thread actually got some true pvp players. Ill ignore obtuse.

I played low lvl twimk but after 23s its not the same going to 15. It would be nice if this bracket get true pvp players. Cuz believe me, its good lvl to show skills of you character.

Once again, join 23 s.. Lets make this lvl fair and fun.

uunknownn
10-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Ok so, thread actually got some true pvp players. Ill ignore obtuse.

I played low lvl twimk but after 23s its not the same going to 15. It would be nice if this bracket get true pvp players. Cuz believe me, its good lvl to show skills of you character.

Once again, join 23 s.. Lets make this lvl fair and fun.
I agree ;) anyway what guild are you in??nice thread mylast

uunknownn
10-29-2014, 08:29 AM
Sorry i must say using pierce and a.s is just a basic skill to kill warriors and to preserve your mana.but when you vsing a pro warriors this isnt enough even you got a very good timing .

Haligali
10-29-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm selling Sinister Longbow Brutality lvl23.

Higuani
10-29-2014, 09:44 AM
hm..when i was doing this bracket im only using malison .maybe the fights change coz of dova w/mana regen..i can beat some of warriors also at 17-18 but in a hardest way with lucku crit in a.s .coz you usually lost mana vs them.try to beat thrillionare,nostek,pigthunder,the master of public forgot hes name..and i will vow on you ;)

Wait when there horn is done and see when they venge is almost done. unleash hell after that.. bye warrior

i just wait till they drain out of mana and horn+venge done. Best way to beat warrior. Its all about timing

raw
10-29-2014, 10:22 AM

My tank was level 26 and I never got farmed, even after the tank skill swapping nerf. I have another level 26 tank if you'd like to vs. pm me on forums.

Also, please realize how annoying you sound on this thread, and how poorly you are representing the LVL 23-25 bracket. Im gonna assume that you are around the age of 12 so i forgive you for acting a fool.

And about deci... I leveled up because the Blacklisted would never fight fair unless they had all arcanes and a block. I got fed up with farming them so I went end game for a real challenge. Judgejudy is one of the most skilled rogue I've ever met in 27, so please refrain from insulting everyone in this thread unless you can actually back your claims up.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. Hugso, I hope you can salvage this bracket, but unfortunately I think that the real players are numbered and many of those who are left are like ayylmao where they just farm block gAng and trash talk in PVP. The bigger issue here is the complete lack of attention from STS in PVP. We haven't had any new PVP content since TDM came out in like s4. Until something new comes out, the trolls will keep trolling, and I can't see anything change.

Like Gensin said ...

Lol@pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mylast
10-29-2014, 12:29 PM
I agree ;) anyway what guild are you in??nice thread mylast

Im warmonger :)

Dhemx
10-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Miss playing at 23's, when we gang other guilds and sometimes get ganged by enemy. Hheehehe how are you guys? Champs, scoobie, vecei, rotler, arleckk, jjudge, oldkings, cratozkrei, flouw, alexww, vvoz, and zarckos just enjoy and keep enjoying playing at that bracket

Best regards,
Xxxshankszxxx now vxiio :)

ayylmao
10-29-2014, 02:38 PM
My tank was level 26 and I never got farmed, even after the tank skill swapping nerf. I have another level 26 tank if you'd like to vs. pm me on forums.

Also, please realize how annoying you sound on this thread, and how poorly you are representing the LVL 23-25 bracket. Im gonna assume that you are around the age of 12 so i forgive you for acting a fool.

And about deci... I leveled up because the Blacklisted would never fight fair unless they had all arcanes and a block. I got fed up with farming them so I went end game for a real challenge. Judgejudy is one of the most skilled rogue I've ever met in 27, so please refrain from insulting everyone in this thread unless you can actually back your claims up.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. Hugso, I hope you can salvage this bracket, but unfortunately I think that the real players are numbered and many of those who are left are like ayylmao where they just farm block gAng and trash talk in PVP. The bigger issue here is the complete lack of attention from STS in PVP. We haven't had any new PVP content since TDM came out in like s4. Until something new comes out, the trolls will keep trolling, and I can't see anything change.

Like Gensin said ...

Lol@pvp

I play by myself and i never call. The ganger/blockers you describe are warmonger. Hugso even has a personal dummy blocker account. You should do some research before you go spouting from the mouth. Save me the life story, we all know you ran to endgame because you got farmed. I was in the rooms.

Snagged
10-29-2014, 03:00 PM
i'm selling sinister longbow brutality lvl23.

i am too :o
I need to sell so I will sell 1 gold less than u :)

UndeadJudge
10-29-2014, 03:19 PM
I play by myself and i never call. The ganger/blockers you describe are warmonger. Hugso even has a personal dummy blocker account. You should do some research before you go spouting from the mouth. Save me the life story, we all know you ran to endgame because you got farmed. I was in the rooms.

K 2v2 me and raw, let's see if you really are what you say :)

raw
10-29-2014, 03:24 PM
K 2v2 me and raw, let's see if you really are what you say :)

I'm willing to bet 1m that ayylmao and any other player will lose to us in a 2v2 best of 5.

Hugso, one suggestion is to create a Line (app) chat with the GMs and maybe one/two officers of each guild. There's nothing wrong with a little rivalry, but not at the expense of ruining the entire bracket. This way you can schedule proper guild wars, have someone record them, and post them for everyone to see.

Arrowz
10-29-2014, 03:38 PM
Wait when there horn is done and see when they venge is almost done. unleash hell after that.. bye warrior

i just wait till they drain out of mana and horn+venge done. Best way to beat warrior. Its all about timing

Teach me o wise one ;)

ayylmao
10-29-2014, 04:26 PM
I'm willing to bet 1m that ayylmao and any other player will lose to us in a 2v2 best of 5.

Hugso, one suggestion is to create a Line (app) chat with the GMs and maybe one/two officers of each guild. There's nothing wrong with a little rivalry, but not at the expense of ruining the entire bracket. This way you can schedule proper guild wars, have someone record them, and post them for everyone to see.

I just said that i play solo, you guys are proving my point that you're cowards who need numbers to win. Even on the forums.

Mylast
10-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Idk why you point warmonger as ganging or blocking. Every guild does that. Ex latinos, fellow, grins, mpa, villian and ofc us.

Again, why point that hugso has dummy blocker, while others have little poor mage as dummy . Not pointing.

Villian fills room in sec, wont take blocker out. So tjos is when our blocker comes. When we find you, its- oooh they have a blocker? Yeaahh we do, do you?

Its a problem of all lvls in pvp. It became some kdr love.

I love gws and sts should find a way to make us something new. Gw arena!

Mylast
10-29-2014, 06:05 PM
I just said that i play solo, you guys are proving my point that you're cowards who need numbers to win. Even on the forums.

And, you re a chicken. Go vs that 27 rogue pls. Let us know results.

Rember, thats 2 lvl higher rogue. Her aim hurts. Wish you good luck?

ayylmao
10-29-2014, 06:07 PM
And, you re a chicken. Go vs that 27 rogue pls. Let us know results.

Rember, thats 2 lvl higher rogue. Her aim hurts. Wish you good luck?

make a 27 and hit me up.

Mylast
10-29-2014, 06:14 PM
To prove you that you will lose? For three reasons no. First, not worth lvling. Second, you kinda so sure you can beat that. I dont wanna hear some whining, laaag and other reasons. Three, this thread has few players that wanna go vs you.

So either do it. Or idk. Stop talking.

ayylmao
10-29-2014, 06:36 PM
To prove you that you will lose? For three reasons no. First, not worth lvling. Second, you kinda so sure you can beat that. I dont wanna hear some whining, laaag and other reasons. Three, this thread has few players that wanna go vs you.

So either do it. Or idk. Stop talking.

Put up or shut up, you've seen my screenshots and so far all I've seen are hypotheticals. Enough of the ifs and ors, if you're better than me come prove it. Then you can brag and boast to your hearts desire. I'm not interested in your fairytales.

Instanthumor
10-29-2014, 06:57 PM
Put up or shut up, you've seen my screenshots and so far all I've seen are hypotheticals. Enough of the ifs and ors, if you're better than me come prove it. Then you can brag and boast to your hearts desire. I'm not interested in your fairytales.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove... Saying that 22-24 bracket sucks? I think it's the certain individuals like yourself who ruin the brackets and make them the way they are today. Whatever.

Snagged
10-29-2014, 07:02 PM
This is bad influence now :(

Snagged
10-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Lvl23 to me was acually fun! I luv it! It's so fun :), jut saying that most* 25s are very nice, I remember when I was being farmed by 25 rouge, he said "Lvl?" I said 23, he then said oops sry bro and left.
I suggest coming to 22-24 bracket, I like it because there are many friends here :3, villain is the guild with most numbers, I hope that someday we will have many guilds again, but that won't happen if we get no players! Come! We will make this bracket alive again, I'm kinda tired of seeing the same players ovr and ovr again "Hugso"
I want to see new faces (toons)! This bracket will maybe one day have lively guilds :)!
Peacemachine, Monster Inc. etc. I liked when Villain was Dewa and FnB, we had more guilds and it made it lovely, now it's down to 3 guilds :(! Make this bracket live again!
Btw Authentic is now Pandemoniun

UndeadJudge
10-29-2014, 07:27 PM

K den vs me

Instanthumor
10-29-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm kinda tired of seeing the same players ovr and ovr again "Hugso"

Lol. This is because Hugso devotes 100% of his AL time to 23 bracket, and a very good gm.

ayylmao
10-29-2014, 07:57 PM
K den vs me

Hit me up in game

Mylast
10-29-2014, 08:20 PM
Yes, hit her pls!

Snagged
10-29-2014, 08:33 PM
#101!!

uunknownn
10-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Miss playing at 23's, when we gang other guilds and sometimes get ganged by enemy. Hheehehe how are you guys? Champs, scoobie, vecei, rotler, arleckk, jjudge, oldkings, cratozkrei, flouw, alexww, vvoz, and zarckos just enjoy and keep enjoying playing at that bracket

Best regards,
Xxxshankszxxx now vxiio :)
Lol my old partner

Dhemx
10-30-2014, 06:49 AM
Lol my old partner

looks like your all having fun at 23,s until now.. good luck bro.

raw
10-30-2014, 09:52 AM
K den vs me

Please record your vs. and post it here for all to see. ktnx

Dhemx
10-30-2014, 10:24 AM
this thread is now have a lots of comments. makes me think that this bracket is the best twink bracket for pvp. ^_^

UndeadJudge
10-30-2014, 10:33 AM
Please record your vs. and post it here for all to see. ktnx

I will.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Mylast
10-30-2014, 10:49 AM
this thread is now have a lots of comments. makes me think that this bracket is the best twink bracket for pvp. ^_^

It is :)

Snagged
10-30-2014, 04:23 PM
It is :)

Indeed

aldinius
10-31-2014, 12:59 AM
Ayylmao!!!!All i can say 2 u...just go back to lvl 23..wll see how ur freaking big mouth gets small like chicken beak....hahahaha

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Gensin
10-31-2014, 03:41 AM
Like Gensin said ...

Lol@pvp

Its a Keikali analect.
And yes Raw is right, The Blacklisted is a guild full of arcane users in replace for there respect.

Ovtlaw
11-03-2014, 03:43 AM

It didn't work out... Villain doesn't want a fair fight. Their style is 4-5 tanks on fair fight... If they doesn't have 4-5 jugg tanks, they make sure they have 1-2 blocks to stay n fight, if not they ninja

Villain's pvp style will make this bracket boring..

raw
11-03-2014, 09:54 AM
It didn't work out... Villain doesn't want a fair fight. Their style is 4-5 tanks on fair fight... If they doesn't have 4-5 jugg tanks, they make sure they have 1-2 blocks to stay n fight, if not they ninja

Villain's pvp style will make this bracket boring..

That's really unfortunate. The Blacklisted used to similar things...
They had ninja blockers (alts they would double log onto to block our games), or if they were losing their whole team would play dead, and they would sometimes block our lobby just to troll, and they would often setup trap rooms where they had 3 players on each side, so not matter what we would be outnumbered.

That's the main reason why I leveled to 41.

It's not really your fault, Ovtlaw. The game is designed in such a way that people can do all of these things and be perfectly within ToS. It's the reason why I have quit pvp, along with numerous other people who once loved pvp.

radagan
11-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Keskei can I ask what is ur and mikes guild?

Xenobiotic
11-03-2014, 06:01 PM
When I played L23 (about 12-6 months ago) it was a lot of ganging and blocking, has it changed?

UndeadJudge
11-03-2014, 06:12 PM
When I played L23 (about 12-6 months ago) it was a lot of ganging and blocking, has it changed?

No.

Snagged
11-03-2014, 11:11 PM
I miss getting locks and selling for about 50-100k

Thvnder
11-05-2014, 02:25 AM
No ive killed u at 23-24 are u scared of the truth?

Snagged
11-05-2014, 07:26 AM
No ive killed u at 23-24 are u scared of the truth?

Really? 0.0

Thvnder
11-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Really? 0.0
Yea cause i was laughing irl at that name.

Snagged
11-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Yea cause i was laughing irl at that name.

Ouuhhhhh Pro!

Thvnder
11-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Ouuhhhhh Pro!
Not pro just have skill

Snagged
11-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Not pro just have skill
Hmm humm cool

Thvnder
11-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Hmm humm cool
Lol ;)

Pvpaholic
11-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Yes would totally recommend lvl 23 pvp:p, I played 21 twink but all moved to 23 so I moved with them but I had to sell and rebut gear in big gaps as I was struggling for money and needed to invest on one character but hopefully I can afford it again, probably can't but oh well, I played rogue and warrior, both fun , haven't tried Mage but it was at 21/3 where I learnt it all I was practicing all day lol m I was hooked and it was so fun until tarlok and gems came out, people would have op gear and they one bang so I quot lol, saved for better gear and came back , then sold, then came back as a warrior

Pvpaholic
11-06-2014, 02:52 AM
My rogues were called : iepeazebas and pvrouge
My warriors name was : pvwarr

Remarked
11-06-2014, 04:49 PM
i am going to love farming 23's as a 25 rogue lel

Pvpaholic
11-06-2014, 06:08 PM

Just sad :/

Ovtlaw
11-07-2014, 12:51 AM

Nah ur wrong... U going to get bltch at more than ur kills... That's what level 23 did to rogue 25. We bltch at them... So enjoy... Lol*

Snagged
11-07-2014, 07:22 AM
7 pages :O

UndeadJudge
11-07-2014, 09:46 AM

I'm gonna love more 25 food as a 27 :3

Remarked
11-07-2014, 07:07 PM
cool cant wait to see you noobs

UndeadJudge
11-07-2014, 07:49 PM
cool cant wait to see you noobs

Sweet, what's your 25's name?

Farz
11-15-2014, 02:41 AM
In 23 as a rogue,does using more than 1 para is better?

Instanthumor
11-15-2014, 02:42 AM
In 23 as a rogue,does using more than 1 para is better?

If I had the resources, I definitely would. 2-4 para

Farz
11-15-2014, 02:55 AM
If I had the resources, I definitely would. 2-4 para

Full set para isnt good?

Instanthumor
11-15-2014, 03:10 AM
Full set para isnt good?

No.

Farz
11-15-2014, 03:31 AM
No.

Have you tried?

andreim
11-17-2014, 11:07 AM

I disagree.

mikejee
11-17-2014, 11:22 AM
I disagree.
I strongly disagree also, mage at any level isn't easy. Just be smart about things and you can play mage. It isn't for someone who just spams skills and expects to get kills. On the other hand it's an extremely fun class to play, besides that we're the cutest thing in the game and who doesn't want that xD

Cratozkrei
11-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Woot i love lvl 23 hahahaha :')

UndeadJudge
11-17-2014, 08:57 PM
Woot i love lvl 23 hahahaha :')

Sup crato, it's undeadskink LOL

radagan
11-18-2014, 07:53 AM
Im coming
Halfway there..
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/jakulmala/PicsArt_1416317971670_zpsywf1zmor.jpg (http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/jakulmala/media/PicsArt_1416317971670_zpsywf1zmor.jpg.html)

Remarked
11-18-2014, 09:06 AM
lol mages do suck at 23. just wait for the buff next year

Cratozkrei
11-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Sup crato, it's undeadskink LOL

Yoyo! I'm fine u? Hahaha

siddhant
11-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Im coming
Halfway there..
http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/jakulmala/PicsArt_1416317971670_zpsywf1zmor.jpg (http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/jakulmala/media/PicsArt_1416317971670_zpsywf1zmor.jpg.html)
just saw u todae only in ctf with ur mali e.e

radagan
11-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Im coming
Halfway there..
just saw u todae only in ctf with ur mali e.e
Lol I just came to check there,to kill few nubs :)

Quickrr
11-23-2014, 06:45 AM
23 is easy.. Any level where a rogue can one shot rogues/mages is easy 17 and lower is where the real pros are lol well except endgame of course because now for endgame u need 450+ damage to even do well. Which is harder than it seems and keep in mind the damage reduction for rogue. Endgame u need to be decently wealthy for gear

Ovtlaw
11-24-2014, 05:40 PM
23 is easy.. Any level where a rogue can one shot rogues/mages is easy 17 and lower is where the real pros are lol well except endgame of course because now for endgame u need 450+ damage to even do well. Which is harder than it seems and keep in mind the damage reduction for rogue. Endgame u need to be decently wealthy for gear

Ur a real nub to play at 17... Tell me how pro it's that when u have 16 point to put in ur spec build. 15-21 is bunch of noobs n weak skills... Real talk

Quickrr
11-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Ur a real nub to play at 17... Tell me how pro it's that when u have 16 point to put in ur spec build. 15-21 is bunch of noobs n weak skills... Real talk
Lol damn u must feel pro to be able to one shot someone wew so much skill bro. If u came to 17 and lower you'll see what requires more skill.

uunknownn
11-24-2014, 07:10 PM
Meh...you cant one shot each other in 23 lol 1combo if your using samael...23 is the best bracket maybe want balance game..but sad to say 23-25 is nearly dead :/ only ovtlaw and zarckos is alalways o.lbin here :}

radagan
11-25-2014, 01:13 AM
Well said

Nostek
11-25-2014, 02:21 AM

Be careful what you wish for. Expecting that there are only weak players at this level will make it look bad if you end up losing to them in the future.

Quickrr
11-25-2014, 03:51 AM
Meh...you cant one shot each other in 23 lol 1combo if your using samael...23 is the best bracket maybe want balance game..but sad to say 23-25 is nearly dead :/ only ovtlaw and zarckos is alalways o.lbin here :}
Yea that's what I meant 1 combo. And nah now you can almost 1 shot.

Quickrr
11-25-2014, 03:51 AM
Be careful what you wish for. Expecting that there are only weak players at this level will make it look bad if you end up losing to them in the future.
Lol nos you've been on fire with these posts lately.

Ovtlaw
11-25-2014, 07:53 AM

It's time for u stop farming noob with ur 4-5 tank team line up... Come to 23 vs my tank or my rogue...

My rogue can kill u less than 1 min in vs
My tank can beat u in vs. rule: use pet, heal, jug, veng horn. Whatever skill u want...

Come up here. It's time u clash with real pvp player. No noobs are playing at 23. Fyi

radagan
11-25-2014, 08:13 AM

It's time for u stop farming noob with ur 4-5 tank team line up... Come to 23 vs my tank or my rogue...

My tank can beat u in vs. rule: use pet, heal, jug, veng horn. Whatever skill u want...

Come up here. It's time u clash with real pvp player. No noobs are playing at 23. Fyi
U cannot get killed bro I've felt that haha

Arrowz
11-25-2014, 08:19 AM

Lol for once nostek i will agree with you. Well put.

PodercriticaL
11-25-2014, 09:32 AM

You're getting too excited my friend, stay up there with your one combos and the Twinks will continue to improve down here deal?

CAK Vader
11-25-2014, 09:53 AM
You're getting too excited my friend, stay up there with your one combos and the Twinks will continue to improve down here deal?

Listen to Poder, Poder knows all.

PodercriticaL
11-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Listen to Poder, Poder knows all.
Lol

Nostek
11-25-2014, 10:03 AM

If thats the type of vs that warrior vs warrior have been doing at 23 I can see why you're full of yourself thinking you can never die in a 1v1.

radagan
11-25-2014, 10:51 AM

If thats the type of vs that warrior vs warrior have been doing at 23 I can see why you're full of yourself thinking you can never die in a 1v1.
Bro he has 8 para gems and best gear and pets and a real knoledge about warrior

Arrowz
11-25-2014, 04:46 PM

Relentless has 10 and sns the best pet. #rekt

Remarked
11-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Regretless*
GG.
13-17 requires no skill if your a warrior in my opionion. You dont even need Jugg here thats the sad part just to show warrior are op here. i played 15 and still am. and im using ripmaw, dova
21+ requires skill. You will need jugg. Rogues hits hard as hell

Nostek
11-25-2014, 09:33 PM

30k kills, guess i know absolutely nothing about my class just because of my level hmm...

Regretless*
GG.
13-17 requires no skill if your a warrior in my opionion. You dont even need Jugg here thats the sad part just to show warrior are op here. i played 15 and still am. and im using ripmaw, dova
21+ requires skill. You will need jugg. Rogues hits hard as hell
Why do people always say that other levels require no skill? Are you sure its not just because you guys didn't challenge people who have skill? I'm sure people at lower levels also know how to play but you guys just trashtalk everything and anyone..

Instanthumor
11-25-2014, 10:25 PM
30k kills, guess i know absolutely nothing about my class just because of my level hmm...

30k kills? That's not saying much at lower twink levels. For all we know you could've dummy farmed that. The other half you probably farm random newbs who enter pvp.

Nostek
11-25-2014, 10:31 PM
30k kills? That's not saying much at lower twink levels. For all we know you could've dummy farmed that. The other half you probably farm random newbs who enter pvp.

You've played at this level, seen me in pvp games, do YOU think i dummy farmed that?

Remarked
11-26-2014, 07:03 AM
just stating my opinion.
just think that braket is hell of easy for tank
and 21+ just need more effort.
dont take it on the wrong side :)
how else u got 30k lol

Agiel Rifandi
11-27-2014, 01:36 AM
Too many drama :)
IGN: POCKYS

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 04:33 AM

Why do people always say that other levels require no skill? Are you sure its not just because you guys didn't challenge people who have skill? I'm sure people at lower levels also know how to play but you guys just trashtalk everything and anyone..

30k kills from farming noobs.... Plus when u losing in gw. Ur guild keep adding more tank and hope the other team get dc... So ur guild can block. Lol.. I had couple video of ur guild playing 5 tanks...
Like I say b4. All u bunch low level twink with a big number of kills are bunch noob. Go play FarmVille. Bunch of kdr lover. Aren't u tired of farming noobs? Where there's no way they can kill u? Come to 23. My Sam rogue will kill u in less the 2 horn of renew.

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 04:40 AM

Idk how long he play to get that 30k... But If A tank play for 8 hrs straight in clash. The most kill he will get is 60-100 max... That's in level 23, ppl die fast.. But in 17 it took way longer...

This show twink 3-21 is bunch of noob farmer or dummy farm... Come on man. This is pvp game. Let's have some real pvp

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 04:43 AM
just stating my opinion.
just think that braket is hell of easy for tank
and 21+ just need more effort.
dont take it on the wrong side :)
how else u got 30k lol

He's a noob n with big mouth... He like easy kills. So he can have a nice kdr with a lb banners

Tbh... No one respect twink player that has lb banners... Ppl clown on u guys

Nostek
11-27-2014, 05:41 AM
You do know that there are other levels where people have arcane pets right? 23 and 41 aren't the only place. As for my kdr I have 8k+ deaths thinking a kdr lover lol thx thx. You talk about other levels being easy and yours taking more skill then what about classes? Why don't you try playing a mage sometime.

Xeusx
11-27-2014, 06:10 AM
Lmfao.

Nostek is not a dummy farmer, of course, hes not. He plays for almost 2-3 years, so stop making rumors about him is a dummy farmer, I have a rogue level 18 (Twink) and I play in his guild.

For big mouth pro players, bring me a video about a tank can beat Nostek, don't talk so much.

Xeusx
11-27-2014, 06:13 AM
30k kills from farming noobs.... Plus when u losing in gw. Ur guild keep adding more tank and hope the other team get dc... So ur guild can block. Lol.. I had couple video of ur guild playing 5 tanks...
Like I say b4. All u bunch low level twink with a big number of kills are bunch noob. Go play FarmVille. Bunch of kdr lover. Aren't u tired of farming noobs? Where there's no way they can kill u? Come to 23. My Sam rogue will kill u in less the 2 horn of renew.
You are talking about his guild, not him. Why don't you bring a video about any tank beat Nostek?

Remarked
11-27-2014, 07:34 AM
thought u retired like u said in gensins thread.

Xeusx
11-27-2014, 08:11 AM
thought u retired like u said in gensins thread.
I'm retired, don't play twinks anymore.

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 09:08 AM
You do know that there are other levels where people have arcane pets right? 23 and 41 aren't the only place. As for my kdr I have 8k+ deaths thinking a kdr lover lol thx thx. You talk about other levels being easy and yours taking more skill then what about classes? Why don't you try playing a mage sometime.

I play all class
Tank Sam, rogue Sam, Mage singe...

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 09:11 AM
You are talking about his guild, not him. Why don't you bring a video about any tank beat Nostek?

Think b4 u talk... U think I have time or a chance to go to his vs map n video record his vs?

Btw tank vs tank is boring.. What kind of vs can't use jug heal n pet? No skills at all in tank vs tank. Whoever win in this is base on ping n lucky stun at start zzz

Arrowz
11-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Think b4 u talk... U think I have time or a chance to go to his vs map n video record his vs?

Btw tank vs tank is boring.. What kind of vs can't use jug heal n pet? No skills at all in tank vs tank. Whoever win in this is base on ping n lucky stun at start zzz

Lol because if warriors use jugg and heal at this level NOBODY DIES. U should know since u had a lvl 16 warrior. And no its not based on lucky stun. How can some 17s beat 18s repeatedly in vs if all that matters is lucky stun? And nostek may be my enemy but hes not a dummy farmer. Dummy farmers wouldnt have 8k deaths like he said. I think outlaw ur just mad cuz ur bracket for twink isnt the most popular

radagan
11-27-2014, 12:44 PM
I play all class
Tank Sam, rogue Sam, Mage singe...

What's ur mage name bro?

Higuani
11-27-2014, 01:13 PM
What i learned from 2 different brackets is this.

I play mainly lvl17 rogue the clashes here takes longer to kill enemy. You need tactic/skill to kill the enemy that makes it a challenge for me, you can survive if you get stunned etc.. But agree tanks here are way to OP easyiest class to play.

But in lvl23 how can it be fun if the clashes in lvl23 stays only 10 seconds? The first team who fails horn or stun the enemy dies there. The DMG is so insane at that bracket that the HP cant keep up.. And i know it bcs i know skillies irl and hes one of the best rogues there.
I even played at his home in a clash vs villain and i was like WTFFFFF i did only 2times a combo and whole enemy team was dead.. Rogues are op at that level if they know how to play.

Thats what i learned from 2 different brackets. Tanks are OP lower as 20LVL and rogues are OP higher as lvl20.

Peace just wanted to shout that out what ive seen with my own eyes hehe

PodercriticaL
11-27-2014, 06:06 PM
Ur dumb.. If I think 30k kills is easy let's see your character? My rogue had 25k/6k kdr and I didn't farm dummies so what you're saying is to achieve 20-30k kills u have to dummy farm..?

Instanthumor
11-27-2014, 06:11 PM
But in lvl23 how can it be fun if the clashes in lvl23 stays only 10 seconds? The first team who fails horn or stun the enemy dies there. The DMG is so insane at that bracket that the HP cant keep up.. And i know it bcs i know skillies irl and hes one of the best rogues there.
I even played at his home in a clash vs villain and i was like WTFFFFF i did only 2times a combo and whole enemy team was dead.. Rogues are op at that level if they know how to play.

Either you're exaggerating or the other team was pretty weak.

The DMG is so insane at that bracket that the HP cant keep up..

This is what makes it interesting and requires skill imo. At 15-17, any lower level bracket, anyone can stack tanks and take forever to end the clash while at 23, it requires more skill to do so. Less luck involved compared to higher levels.

Instanthumor
11-27-2014, 06:16 PM
I've seen under lv20 brackets pvp, they spend more time there farming random newbs who enter pvp room than actual clashing which is the complete opposite from lv23. Just saying

I think thread should close. Good intentions, advertising twink pvp but look what it turned out to. Maybe some will realize why twinking isn't as popular as it should be.

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 06:59 PM
What i learned from 2 different brackets is this.

I play mainly lvl17 rogue the clashes here takes longer to kill enemy. You need tactic/skill to kill the enemy that makes it a challenge for me, you can survive if you get stunned etc.. But agree tanks here are way to OP easyiest class to play.

Thats what i learned from 2 different brackets. Tanks are OP lower as 20LVL and rogues are OP higher as lvl20.

Peace just wanted to shout that out what ive seen with my own eyes hehe

yes. Tank pvp at level 10-21 are easy to play. That's y I called them all noob
And in 23 clash. Only time u see ur team die so fast because ur tank doesn't heal right. It's not the high dmg from rogue. It's ur tank is noobs. If u know what I mean

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Ur dumb.. If I think 30k kills is easy let's see your character? My rogue had 25k/6k kdr and I didn't farm dummies so what you're saying is to achieve 20-30k kills u have to dummy farm..?

Let's meet in game and we can talk face to face...

ovtlaw. What's ur?

Visiting
11-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Go play Lvl 3 Twinking if you're worried bout KDR, if you want to actually get better at pvp 21-27 are good levels, you can play with builds/pets and you aren't farming noobs who've never pvp'd a day in their life.

PodercriticaL
11-27-2014, 07:05 PM
yes. Tank pvp at level 10-21 are easy to play. That's y I called them all noob
And in 23 clash. Only time u see ur team die so fast because ur tank doesn't heal right. It's not the high dmg from rogue. It's ur tank is noobs. If u know what I mean
Lol or you're just so bad that u can't figure out a strategy to maintain a good kdr?

PodercriticaL
11-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Go play Lvl 3 Twinking if you're worried bout KDR, if you want to actually get better at pvp 21-27 are good levels, you can play with builds/pets and you aren't farming noobs who've never pvp'd a day in their life.
I'm honestly tired of people saying to get better go to those levels... I went to those levels and smashed every rogue.. Of course this was before para and ancient druid gear though even some warriors like rotler wxu (something like that) a real skilled level is at the lower levels that's why we have better kdr.. All u guys do is gang each other and cry on forums afterwards sound pro..

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 07:07 PM

I want to say this to all of the twink has nice kdr... U play this game just to make ur kdr look nice. But ur pvp skill is noob.. I farm all rogue n tank with nice kdr in level 23.... They all need to gang me when they see me alone in map... When it come to vs. they exit map b4 I can even touch them

Visiting
11-27-2014, 07:20 PM
I've pvp'd at LVL 3 (was so lame, no skill whatsoever needed), 5 (Same as 3), 7/8 (took some skill, but mostly gang/gang/gang), lvl 13 (was fairly nice for a solo rogue), 15 (meh, mostly OP twinks here just farming nabs and ganging), 17 (Lots of good people here, too much drama/ganging/trash talking Imo), 26/27 (My ALL time favorite bracket, it's nice here, not much drama, guilds are chill, very little rage, and hook rogues aren't uber hard to kill, just takes SKILL), and basically everything higher is gear>skill.

Excuses
11-27-2014, 07:23 PM
Lol at some of you here.

Everyone says their lvl is the best. Well. That's why they play the lvl ofc.
I have played 6, 8, 9, 13,15,17,18,19,20, 21, 23, 33 and decided to stay at 18.
Why? From 17 rogue and tank become balanced, and I found the best people to play with who like to do 5vs5 and know how to vs at this bracket.

It's my personal preference, maybe yours would be different. But you don't have to say other lvl sucks or call others dummy farmer if you don't really play with them. ;)

Have some respect guys.

Nostek
11-27-2014, 07:45 PM
Most of this is because they think that everyone at lvl 21 and under never has guild wars lol.. and if we did have guild wars we Only stack tanks.

Ovtlaw
11-27-2014, 07:48 PM
Lol or you're just so bad that u can't figure out a strategy to maintain a good kdr?

Lol. Kdr is not important. What important is I own u in clash or vs

PodercriticaL
11-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Lol. Kdr is not important. What important is I own u in clash or vs
OKay

Seoratrek
11-27-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm closing this down as it is no longer constructive.