PDA

View Full Version : Question (again) about Mythic Gems.

Blindness
10-28-2014, 03:04 PM
If i put it on ring or amulet, does it grants the same damage boost just like if i put it on my weapon? My friend put it on his ring and he said that no damage grants (not sure in his own stats or in the Pve/pvp field), idk if this is true. Can anyone confirm about this?

matanofx
10-28-2014, 03:34 PM
You say mythic gems yet im pretty sure you meant the para gems

I think the higher lvl item you put it on the more dmg it gives, others will correct me if im wrong.

InternetExplorer
10-28-2014, 04:29 PM
In theory it should add damage to the characters stat (damage stat includes dps too), there are rumors humming around Arlor that: The gem gives increased stats when equipped in same class mythic armor/helm compared to weapons or accesories. IF thats true, no one is posting that "bug" thing in the forums i think most benefit from this thats why its not going into the forums. However, rumors are rumors unless STS gave a definitive answer if the gem gives " Equal " damage stat no matter what item its socketed in to.

As for your question, what i understand about the effect of the gem, is it gives a total of 7.5 damage ( 2 damage plus 5.5 damage effect) to the first item, succeeding items that has the same gem will only grant 1.5 damage to prevent the stats from stacking with another gem.

Haligali
10-28-2014, 06:48 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1885529