PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 66 Bird build / Suggestions

Rinnplusone
10-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Wondering if there are any legit good bird players out here still playing.
I just got full sungod set and only know maybe one or two birds realy good at beatin bears at this lvl.
Bears are my main problem and i main bear esp at 61 & 71.
Looking for a good guide for 66 birds and also wondering if you had any tips. I heard 66 pvp was fun for bird so im here to give it a go.

Also trying to figure out whether pure dex or 82str rest dex is better. A lot say pure dex better cuz of dmg and i look at their kdr an they are negative. Yes i use kdr to judge a little cuz those who have negative kdrs shouldnt say they good lol. Plus does having the 82 str pts make a big difference in survival and for dodge?

All suggestions and attemps to help (lol) are greatly apprciated

anahadaz
10-28-2014, 04:49 PM
You kind of need angel for 66 bird, from what I have seen, but it can be done.

Trenton
10-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Angel birds at 66 are noob icallmyselfprowith70dodge kind of people

Sun God bird is where it's at

iRandom
10-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Angel birds at 66 are noob icallmyselfprowith70dodge kind of people

Sun God bird is where it's at

Doesn't sun god have like 200000 hit % which cancels any dodge angelic has?
but yeah angel is for nubs unless your me(im worsest nubest 8

Bazinga!
10-30-2014, 09:20 AM
L66 isnt a good level for birds. And also, birds can beat bears ez, especially at 61. Mages are the problem at 61. But if u still wanna go on withh 66 bird:
Full dex
9 Focus
9 Evade
9 Repulse
4 Avian
9 Blinding
9 Blast
7 root
6 break
3 Shattering

Sun god bow set

Rinnplusone
10-31-2014, 02:16 AM
Tyvm

Ssneakykills
10-31-2014, 07:18 AM
Meh is best 66 bird

Bazinga!
11-01-2014, 03:16 AM
Since ur having trouble with bears, ill give u a bear combo.
1. Buffs (Hiding usually helps because ur saved from pull)
2. Move out and repulse
2.1. If repulse works go forward
2.2. If repulse missed / dodged, move backwards
3. Blinding
4. Break
5. Root
5.1 Steps 3,4 and 5 have to be done quickly
6. Shattering - Blast shot (Bird combo)
6.1 At this stage, bear should be almost dead
7. If not dead already, use blinding again, break, root and combo. DEAD (Unless dodge, miss, lucky)
7.1 If you are stunned, dont use skills, first thing use avian, root and move away and repeat

ALWAYS REMEMBER: If bear manages to pull you, Immediately Avian scream and root if needed

This combo goes for both str and dex bears. Dex bears will die quicker, but they will pull u more often so dont use avian unless pulled.

Trenton
11-01-2014, 04:25 PM
L66 isnt a good level for birds. And also, birds can beat bears ez, especially at 61. Mages are the problem at 61. But if u still wanna go on withh 66 bird:
Full dex
9 Focus
9 Evade
9 Repulse
4 Avian
9 Blinding
9 Blast
7 root
6 break
3 Shattering

Sun god bow set
Worst build I've ever seen

9 Focus
9 Evade
9 Root
6 Thorn Wall (6 is necessity because from 5-6 the debuff is doubled)
9 Blast
8 Blind (9 gives no more -hit%)
9 Repulse
5 Avian (5 is 100% chance of freedom)
1 Shattering (Not a necessity for more)

Ssneakykills
11-01-2014, 04:42 PM
But avian has the most damage for a bird other than blast

Bazinga!
11-02-2014, 05:18 AM
Worst build I've ever seen

9 Focus
9 Evade
8 Root (9 root is only 3 less dodge)
6 Thorn Wall (6 is necessity because from 5-6 the debuff is doubled)
9 Blast
8 Blind (9 gives no more -hit%)
6 Repulse
5 Avian (5 is 100% chance of freedom)
1 Shattering (Not a necessity for more)

Lol thats only 61 skill points Narb. And 4 avian guarantees freedom, at l66 at least. Youre not even utilizing all the skill points. This is truly the worst build ever.

Trenton
11-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Lol thats only 61 skill points Narb. And 4 avian guarantees freedom, at l66 at least. Youre not even utilizing all the skill points. This is truly the worst build ever.
4 avian does not guarantee freedom, however much you say it does. The mechanics of the game aren't going to change just for you. Anyways, I fixed my build, yours is still crap. You don't even have Thorn Wall, which is a necessity for bears and CTF. You also waste points on break, and you don't pay attention to the waste of 9 Blind, being that from 8-9 only adds 9 damage. Also what's the point of 3 shattering? Do you not realize that the higher the shattering, the more armor it debuffs YOU? Maybe you shouldn't knock something until you realize that you aren't #1. It was like 2 in the morning, I did an addition mistake. Congratulations.

Bazinga!
11-04-2014, 06:11 AM
4 avian does not guarantee freedom, however much you say it does. The mechanics of the game aren't going to change just for you. Anyways, I fixed my build, yours is still crap. You don't even have Thorn Wall, which is a necessity for bears and CTF. You also waste points on break, and you don't pay attention to the waste of 9 Blind, being that from 8-9 only adds 9 damage. Also what's the point of 3 shattering? Do you not realize that the higher the shattering, the more armor it debuffs YOU? Maybe you shouldn't knock something until you realize that you aren't #1. It was like 2 in the morning, I did an addition mistake. Congratulations.

Once again I'm gonna have to disagree with you.
1. 4 Avian works fine for me. You ignorantly stated that the mechanics cant change for me, you're just stating the obvious.
2. You didnt fix your build. You just made it worse. YET ANOTHER ADDITION MISTAKE. This is currently 66 points, which is one extra point for L66, once again making it a bad build. I suggest that you quit PL and go to school.
3. Dont give that nonsense about 2 am. You could have written it later.
4. Of course I'm not No.1, and I don't think you are either. I just gave my advice to him. If you dont like it you dont have to blatantly say that its the worst build ever. Im not the best, he doesnt have to use it. You can just give your opinion.
5. Not having thorn wall does not hinder my ability to beat bears. Most birds have the same style, that requires thorn wall and most birds have only one way to play.

Well, theres my feedback, but I will admit one mistake from my part:
I didnt consider CTF and didn't put Thorn Wall in my build, because I usually do Death Match and the build I use works for me.

Waug
11-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Also trying to figure out whether pure dex or 82str rest dex is better. A lot say pure dex better cuz of dmg and i look at their kdr an they are negative. Yes i use kdr to judge a little cuz those who have negative kdrs shouldnt say they good lol.

yep that's true, all my mains r (-) I'm not good either.

choosing between hybrid and pure dex totally depends upon ur play style, if ur range tactics are not good don't ever go pure, and with that u can't deliver accurate combo quickly don't play as bird and above all, any newb (I just meant who is asking for help to learn) should not be preferred to play as pure dex, it takes time, ofc only if he's happy with 2 hit kills.

and @Trent I don't want to elaborate or criticize much but having no break is not the best combo either specially against any str.

Trenton
11-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Once again I'm gonna have to disagree with you.
1. 4 Avian works fine for me. You ignorantly stated that the mechanics cant change for me, you're just stating the obvious.
2. You didnt fix your build. You just made it worse. YET ANOTHER ADDITION MISTAKE. This is currently 66 points, which is one extra point for L66, once again making it a bad build. I suggest that you quit PL and go to school.
3. Dont give that nonsense about 2 am. You could have written it later.
4. Of course I'm not No.1, and I don't think you are either. I just gave my advice to him. If you dont like it you dont have to blatantly say that its the worst build ever. Im not the best, he doesnt have to use it. You can just give your opinion.
5. Not having thorn wall does not hinder my ability to beat bears. Most birds have the same style, that requires thorn wall and most birds have only one way to play.

Well, theres my feedback, but I will admit one mistake from my part:
I didnt consider CTF and didn't put Thorn Wall in my build, because I usually do Death Match and the build I use works for me.

1) "works fine FOR ME" I'm giving a build for someone else, not myself.
2) Someone is a hypocrite, add it again, it's 65. Maybe you shouldn't judge people on their math when your's isn't too good either.
3) I actually have a life, stuff to do ya know? Night is sometimes the only time I can do it.
4) Another hypocritical statement, maybe I shouldn't have said worst build ever, but you did the EXACT same thing to me, plus more.
5) All I did was suggested it, I never said you thought you were #1..?
6) I'd really love to know the point behind 3 Shattering

iRandom
11-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Is it drama season for PL?

Bazinga!
11-04-2014, 10:46 AM
1) "works fine FOR ME" I'm giving a build for someone else, not myself.
2) Someone is a hypocrite, add it again, it's 65. Maybe you shouldn't judge people on their math when your's isn't too good either.
3) I actually have a life, stuff to do ya know? Night is sometimes the only time I can do it.
4) Another hypocritical statement, maybe I shouldn't have said worst build ever, but you did the EXACT same thing to me, plus more.
5) All I did was suggested it, I never said you thought you were #1..?
6) I'd really love to know the point behind 3 Shattering

1) If it didnt work well for me, I wouldnt give the build.
2) Im a big mouthed idiot :p
3) Dont tell me you have absolutely no time during the whole day after you wake up. And 2 am is morning not night.
4) I only did it coz u did it
5) You did say that I thought I was no.1
6) More damage
7) Break Armour makes up for thorn wall, with my style of play.

Ssneakykills
11-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Lol

iRandom
11-04-2014, 09:15 PM
NO. 1: when i use shatter it doesn't debuff me but the opponent.. or maybe i jus haxing but 1 is ok bc other points go to haxing skills

NO. 2: imo, thorn root is much more useful in 1v1s and 3v1s acts as a second root to the opponent as it debuffs dodge. wo thorn wall my L66 bird would have a neg kd

EDIT: i don't want to add to the drama... but we should rlly worry more about the player using the build instead of arguing over hus build is better