PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Amulet, armor, mages and more,a letter to STS

obee
10-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Dear STS,
I recall Remiem or Samhayne saying that there will be a new mythic amulet coming out, and it will be farmable. I have questions though.

Is this going to be part of the winter event?
When is this coming out (timeframe)?
Is it lootable, or is it from a quest?
Why can't we have new mythic armor as well?

What annoys me about this decision, is that we do not really need a new mythic amulet. Talisman and Tarlok amulets when gemmed do much better, and the new halloween amulet is pretty good as well. We need new mythic armor! We have stressed enough that gear from LvL 26 and 31, even when updated to 36 will not cut it. As Serancha said, what is the point of this new gear, if it gives us HP and armor, but a huge damage drop off. This leads me into my next little tangent. Mages. If Spacetime is not going to make the mythic gear, at least try to make the amulet help mages. Here is an idea:

Make the amulet in different forms for all three classes. Therefore for the first time, a mage cannot wear a "rogue" amulet, and vice-versa.
Instead of giving mages more damage, gives us more HP and armor. We all know PVP. Mages are getting one-shotted every time by rogues who have insane damage and critical power. If rogues get to get both of those, we need a buff on HP and armor. And I mean a buff. Not a +100 HP, I'm talking way more. Maybe for the mage amulet, we can get real crazy by having +600 HP and +200 armor added on.

This has nothing pertaining to mages, but if it's lootable or farmable by a quest, please do not include one single locked chests. Note: If this is farmable by quest, it better take a long long time, because you don't want everyone running around with this item. People shouldn't complain about "how hard the quest is". At least it is lootable.
If this gear is coming after Tarlok's event, or if no better gear, what is the point of running the event, or opening the chests. The gear should drop very rarely, but don't give us déjà vu about planar. And please do not drop the damage off by 20-30.
The point of this thread is to show, if new mythic armor does not come out, or the amulet doesn't, more people are gonna quit between Halloween and Tarlok since the game will remain boring. Also, mages will get even more angry.

Sincerely,
Obee the Fun Loving Mage

Iahwahska
10-28-2014, 06:54 PM
It's been said that it's a quest reward with items needed for the quest found in Planer Areana, Planer Tombs and Elite Tindrin.

obee
10-28-2014, 07:39 PM
It's been said that it's a quest reward with items needed for the quest found in Planer Areana, Planer Tombs and Elite Tindrin.
That's good, but we still have the armor/mage problem

Ebezaanec
10-28-2014, 09:13 PM
New mythic armor sets would be great!

Maybe they can implement 2 sets per class, one PvP oriented and one Elite oriented. People can use a hybrid set if they want as well.

Eski
10-29-2014, 06:16 AM
I look into my crystal ball and i see that there will be an arcane helmet in future..