PDA

View Full Version : Faster Firing Bow for Level 25 Player

anonymousabyss
02-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Does anyone know where the fast firing bows are? My bow seems slow. Even when I purchased a heavy bow it still doesn't seem like its rapid firing. :D

Derps
02-04-2011, 01:36 PM
The Speed of the bow is how fast it attacks. 0.6 means it attacks every 0.6 seconds, 1.0 means it attacks every second, and so on. The smaller the number, the faster it would attack :)

Royce
02-04-2011, 01:39 PM
There aren't a lot of gear options at level 25 for any class. Basically, you have the demon claws (talons), heavy crossbow (powerful but only available as a gray at 25 (Edit: whoops was thinking of battle crossbows which have the same stats as heavys. Heavy croosbows can be up to green at that level)), and the level 19/20 bows/crossbows. Bows in general are not fast firing. They tend to be high damage, slow speed, while crossbows and talons have faster speed with less damage. Oh and I just remembered, there is also the snowball launcher at level 25 which could be another good option, but I'm not sure since I don't really do Dex twinks ;)

anonymousabyss
02-04-2011, 01:52 PM
OIC ... didn't realize how the firing worked ...thanks for explaining.

Zerious
02-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Snowball launchers have some of the best attack speed for lvl 25 considering it's ranged and freezes at a 30% chance. speed of 0.7 btw