PDA

View Full Version : how do i get rich like the endgamers

Remarked
10-28-2014, 09:25 PM
lol

Serancha
10-29-2014, 01:32 AM
Work hard. It doesn't come quickly or easily, but much like real life, effort pays off in time. Remember also, not all end-gamers are rich, even the ones with shiny bling bling gear.

Pollata1246
10-29-2014, 07:52 AM
yep serancha, u r correct..not all endgamers r rich... :(

Farminer's
10-29-2014, 07:57 AM
Be rich irl

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Clickbangboom
10-29-2014, 08:14 AM
Learn the market and try to play it. Try to take advantage of events sense they have exclusive items. It takes time and effort and wont happen over night, unless you have real money to spend on the game and just buy a bunch of gold and plat.

wassap007
10-29-2014, 10:11 AM
patientz man, juz play when free, rmb fun is more important, with that before u even know u will have mythics

Amvulpix
11-04-2014, 11:00 AM
lol

To be rich it's actually ruined now since the big guilds all took the money ^^ , all we poor people have left is shooting cannons since there's nothing to farm anymore. Locks hardly drop and the price for locked are horrible , the elites are harder than ever . Merching kinda sucks , it's all pvp and chill time, or you can buy plat. There's no working hard anymore when everything is currently corrupt.

bmooooo
11-04-2014, 01:38 PM
When elites are alive run as many as u can. Use elix and lepre. When u loot sell it. But as of now elites are dead. And the legendary stuff's price are low

Candylicks
11-04-2014, 03:14 PM
I will tell you the BEST time in the game is going through all of the maps for the first time, being a noob, making mistakes, and meeting friends along the way. End game can be zzz and acquiring items in no way should define your pleasure of Arlor. Don't rush things, just enjoy the ride to the top.

- Samdegreat
11-04-2014, 06:01 PM
To be rich it's actually ruined now since the big guilds all took the money ^^ , all we poor people have left is shooting cannons since there's nothing to farm anymore. Locks hardly drop and the price for locked are horrible , the elites are harder than ever . Merching kinda sucks , it's all pvp and chill time, or you can buy plat. There's no working hard anymore when everything is currently corrupt.

Unfortunately, the time to farm was season 1-4 then in season 5 everyone got lazy and started to Merch which was the beginning of poverty as it stoped the poor getting rich and kept the well off full of gold...

I have never bought platinum, there is ways of earning gold focus on friendship, knowledge of the market and key points of several events (which item to buy via tokens etc to get the most out of it)

Churjya
11-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Do play in Events!..learn the Market and get rich.

Serancha
11-06-2014, 07:20 AM
You don't even have to get rich, you know.

Just post logical things on the forums for a few months and people will automatically assume you're rich. Then they put you down for it, announce you are out of touch with reality (due to your supposed 99+ million gold) when in reality you have 300k total :)

Psychologist
11-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Patience, focus, understanding and effort will lead you to a good track towards richness.

Litheus
11-06-2014, 10:05 AM
hmm

notfaded1
11-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Loot the good stuff and sell it.

CARNIVALCLOWN
11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
woohoo! Go arcane legends! So to get rich you simple grab a horn but just any old horn a CLOWN HORN (picture provided) and give a good ol honk at a boss and youll drop whatever is the best vanity or item in this honkin game108461

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 06:09 AM
There are lots of ways to get rich here. But the best factor is not to give up ;) BTW there are lots of advises here and I sure hope you can get other players' styles and way to get rich! ;)

Kreasadriii
11-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Just believe in your self,
Others can be rich, so there is no point if we can't do like the others ;)
Go Go Go!!

Coolskies
11-08-2014, 08:55 AM
It really depends on what you feel being "rich" really is. Some people have way too much gold and they still think they are poor. People will always want more and more.

Anarchist
11-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Pop lockeds.

Aprove
11-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Hunt Lockeds, Craft Gems and sell them, Merching (Buy at low price, sell at high price), Do daily quests.

Acunaskebar
12-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Be a cruel Trader :P

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 07:17 PM
hax

Psychologist
12-04-2014, 07:56 PM
hax

Suggestion of the day. Plus, legit.

aarrgggggg
12-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Well i dont really have any advice on how to get rich.
But i can tell you how most of the rich people became that way.
They farmed platinum and used it to open thousands upon thousands of locked crates.

Electrophiles
12-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Well i dont really have any advice on how to get rich.
But i can tell you how most of the rich people became that way.
They farmed platinum and used it to open thousands upon thousands of locked crates.

yep, and then most got perma banned...but some got lucky cuz sts is dumb and cant search accounts correctly!!

tbh theres really four types of rich ppl in al
first type is da spoiled, rich 10 yr old plat spamming kids...the rly immature ones...probably 50% of da game
then the second types da ppl with time but not much money like rich ppl...these r da plat offa abusas....aroudn 40%

then we have da ppl who buy al gold illegally...thats like the next 9%...
the last 1% r ppl who r legit moneymakers who grind, farm, merch, hoard seasonal items ....tru pros...

aarrgggggg
12-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Oh yes many plat farmers got banned.....but theyre alts did not......
Plat farming was being done for 2 full years consequence free before any actions were taken

2 years is alot of time to spread gold around between 30 alts
Its not a coincidence that at every pvp bracket u find dozens of samaels

Alboki
12-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Ill start you off come get 10k from me ign alboki:)

Farminer's
12-07-2014, 06:45 PM
You farm and farm and farm and play for a long time then over time you get money and plat every once in a while and you can open a crate here and there and maybe get lucky like some. Some have gotten samael on first lock -.-

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

iheartu
12-07-2014, 10:32 PM
try getting a lepre pendant.. it will give you a better loot which u can sell in CS! however, don’t rush things… just like what Candylicks advised, go through all maps and meet new friends… u can have as much gold but may be gone in an instant, but friends are for keeps! :eagerness:

Anakraotaba
12-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Farm locks if you can, whenever you have spare time. Invest in the market (Buy things for good deals; then re-sell for a avg price or wait till price raises). Participate in events, this can get you lots of gold ex; make as many tarlok gems as you can and then wait till after the event and sell um for more

Starviett
12-17-2014, 11:23 AM
omg you all helped me aswell! any ideas on what should i spend ursume tokens and can someone farm them with me? ty!!

Kakashis
12-17-2014, 12:05 PM
is 1m rich? hehehe

Dvsk
12-17-2014, 05:01 PM
is 1m rich? hehehe

Depends, yes it is quite rich - (but comparing to people who are actually RICH.. then erm probably not) lol..

Higuani
12-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Everything from endgame gears (mythic) comes from lockeds. You can't farm mythics but you can farm locks but the price is zzz

Play twink lvl below 25. I merch in twink items at my lvl17 and i made more gold then ive ever made on lvl41. Supergem the items and sell them.
Thats how i make my gold and i already made 10m with events included. 10m in twink bracket is alot!! 10m in endgame you dont have full gear with that.

Litheus
12-19-2014, 12:45 PM
why do people get banned for buying platinum??

Puppys
12-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Shoot cannons.

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Shoot cannons.
I tried that...after 100 gold I was bored [emoji6] jk

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 03:37 PM
why do people get banned for buying platinum??
They get banned for farming it [emoji55] won't name names now we all know them...lol

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

SacredKnight
12-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Step 1) Get a good education.

Step 2) Get a steady job.

Step 3) Earn a lot of cash.

Step 4) Buy 100k Plat

Step 5) Open locks.

Step 7 Alternate route) Spend 8 hours a day playing AL.

Artoholics
12-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Step 1) Get a good education.

Step 2) Get a steady job.

Step 3) Earn a lot of cash.

Step 4) Buy 100k Plat

Step 5) Open locks.

Step 7 Alternate route) Spend 8 hours a day playing AL.
Lol...just LOL

Qamr
12-19-2014, 11:44 PM
1st. Play the new elite maps once it released it really loots a real high priced stuff. Hard=Gold.
2nd. play with market aka marching smart.
3rd. use the events to make gold by making, selling gems, pets, etc.

I'm a highly educated human I have major bachelor in commerce.
because of that i was pretty sure that if i have a 1m i could made it 2 and 2 to 4 etc. all i need is time.

before ursoth event i was have nothing but Lv. 41 Dragonbone sword.
So i asked Candylicks (I'll never forget that) to give me 500k and i'll give him that sword as a guarantee of his gold with a promise to return them back in 15 days i think.
used them to buy slag it was 500k in that day (notice: i was just bought slag a day before using my plat to use) - sold it later 1m (just imagine if i have 10m that day)
when ursoth comes alive i sow first dovabear sold for 4,9m so i did the best i could to have it in the first day, it was 1.5m then and the elon lockeds was about 150k,
but i couldn't do it any way i did it later and sold the bear for 500k, return the candy's gold back.
then i start to farm locked to make the elo locked, after that before Halloween i bought with all i have a tons of locked crates at 5k and sold them in event at 8k. (imagine also if i was have 15m instead of 1.5m)

i was in my way to get 6m :) in that event but like every winter i have to work like a horse in a race for at least 4 months. (I couldn't make a single gem till now like last winter and just reached silver tier) so i decided to spend all i have.

mainly my advice for you now - if u have time spend it in the tombs and make as much tarlok gems as u can.
it's plat. sale now so buy ankh or elixirs and sell them later higher prices (don't buy energy the next event is not soon)
any time you sow locked around 5k buy it.
watch the market well, the common items after a while you will know when to buy what and when to sell it. as i always said money makes more money.

don't forget to save 20% of profits to me :D

nicflamel
01-08-2015, 07:07 AM
First thing's first.... I'm a realist.....

LOL Joke.

First thing's first.... Get a Leprechaun Pendant! Having one is a must in the game. This mythic pendant will allow you to have a higher chance of looting a good/expensive item in the game. Most players would hunt Locked Crates on easy maps. Elite players go for items that are harder to get than Locked Crates, but are more rewarding once looted.

Whichever way you prefer farming is up to you. But definitely, a Leprechaun Pendant should be with you.

Our Guild <The Stone> will be having a guild event on soon to help new players get started and progress in the game:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202414-Keepers-of-the-lt-The-Stone-gt-Keeping-its-Secrets-lt-Enigmatic-gt

We'll be giving away 2 Leprechaun Pendants and some Gold to winners.
Hope to see you there!

See you in Arlor!
Goodluck

-Nicflamel

Lisafaye
01-21-2015, 07:23 AM
Just farm and work hard...no easy way

Layosap
02-11-2015, 08:20 AM
easy the best way is to buy plat and sell stuff you can buy with it like pets and kits.

a other good way is in event just play untill you cant every day and make alot of gems and so. then sell it at the right time when prices go up

I made over 3 mil last even but then again i spend most of it on abdadon and slag and some other better items.

goldmarket
02-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Here is one of the easiest way to get rich with platinum:

<Just buy elixir/ankhs from store and sell it in auction>
Now many people need ankh because of planar tombs
Buy ankh from store and sell in auction(fast selling)
For every 90$(1700 platinum) you get something around 4m
10 times you do this you get sweat 40 m inside your pocket and never done any hard work farming
Good luck

Nheedles
02-13-2015, 05:44 AM
lol

Nativex

Thefireofic
02-14-2015, 01:46 PM
One word, farming

griokadib
02-25-2015, 01:21 PM
Lvl up ,bee friendly ,make friends,farm,merch ,do events ,and buy plats

Disproves
02-25-2015, 01:39 PM
1) loot arcane
2) loot mythic
3) spend 1 year farming locks

Allows.
03-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Open lockeds, if you are rich in "RL"

Thefireofic
03-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Its No easy Day...

Jhawkeye
03-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Despite the fact this post is so last year... Here is how to get rich. Follow these very specific instructions.
Break up with your girlfriend. Find a dark corner with an outlet. Play all day. School? Whats that. AL is life. Order pizza everyday. And to get rich you simply.. Go to kraag and fire cannons for 3 years straight. By the end of it all you should have roughly 30m gold and no life

Dashie
03-15-2015, 07:42 PM
Despite the fact this post is so last year... Here is how to get rich. Follow these very specific instructions.
Break up with your girlfriend. Find a dark corner with an outlet. Play all day. School? Whats that. AL is life. Order pizza everyday. And to get rich you simply.. Go to kraag and fire cannons for 3 years straight. By the end of it all you should have roughly 30m gold and no life
LMAO

IGN - dashingpiggy level-41(R) , DhalVrush level-41(W) , Dhaavaal level-41(S) , xdhavalx level-10 (R)

69Displayed69
03-16-2015, 04:17 AM
The point is your not lazy. First focus on Level, go level cap. If ur not lvl cap Ur way getting rich is Only by Buy n Sell.
If your lvl cap, u can do elite farm, farm chest, sell. Or farm item and sell and buy some better gear. Thats all i know how to be rich. Enjoy your game

Wazakesy
03-17-2015, 12:17 AM
Hi

Im old player and come back play AL....im have 9m and im want earn more gold...me sorry for bad english but im going english class and im try my best...

What pet good with 9m?..

Im rogue LV38..

Mkthekiller
03-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Hi

Im old player and come back play AL....im have 9m and im want earn more gold...me sorry for bad english but im going english class and im try my best...

What pet good with 9m?..

Im rogue LV38..

If you are a lvl 38 rogue and have 9 million, then I think you should get a blinky and not spend all your gold in getting a very expensive pet, save your gold to build up your stats..and if you are willing to spend all your gold in pet, then get a singe, but trust me blinky is awesome.

Wazakesy
03-17-2015, 02:58 AM
If you are a lvl 38 rogue and have 9 million, then I think you should get a blinky and not spend all your gold in getting a very expensive pet, save your gold to build up your stats..and if you are willing to spend all your gold in pet, then get a singe, but trust me blinky is awesome.

Im have blinky already is blinky powerful?...im like singe AA...but is singe bad???

Im have expedition bow and myth set mythic ring 3eye and fang perf dex...my mythic helm not upgrade and mythic armor upgraded with 3 fire gems...

Scythwarlord
03-18-2015, 03:55 AM
hunt some locked haha

Kiritobozz
07-02-2015, 07:09 AM
started with nothing more than 500g. as a nonplat player this could be frustrating at some points. but dont give up bro, and especially enjoy running with other awesome friends/players. played this game for a year now during some short breaks or a little in vacations. and through good investments etc, i gained around 15m.

Aserockon
07-02-2015, 01:25 PM
I've been playing since Nordr expansion and all I have is 200k xD

Sweetkitty
07-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Buy a lep asap...it will help

Aserockon
07-04-2015, 01:52 PM
That's by choice. A few days ago Rengol crates were 50k and people in my pt were earning 600k-1m per hour. You can still earn decent gold by putting in the time.

There's very few windows in this game when you can earn gold and this is one of them. The next one will be when elite maps go live.

I know been doing that for a few days and have around 600k now :D

Azemen
07-11-2015, 06:09 AM
I know been doing that for a few days and have around 600k now :D

Really? What are u doing? Crates?