PDA

View Full Version : Scariest thing that has happen to me x.x (Short Halloween story/ kinda lol)

Alaskalegend
10-28-2014, 09:39 PM
My laptop password that I always put in wasn't working?! I kept putting in the right password but no still wasn't working. I was getting a little bit scared thinking that I might have to make a new account. "BUT ALL MY BOOKMARKS!" I yelled.Since my password wasn't working I turned it off then back on."That usually works :)" I said in my head. It turns on, then I put in my password. It still doesn't work! I kept spamming my password in ti'll it gave me something saying "I have forgot my password" I click it then it tells me "All your local data will be lost" I still decide to click it. Everything starts working fine, got that smile back in my face :banana::livid::banana: Then I check downloads, then realized all my screen shots were gone. :boxing::boxing:

Just wanna say it wouldn't even really be a big deal to make a new account I'm just lazy, Just wanted to point that out lol

decompile
11-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Why you didnt boot in repair mode and use CMD to remove password protection? (Works even non adminstator acc)

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Why you didnt boot in repair mode and use CMD to remove password protection? (Works even non adminstator acc)

That's what i thinked