PDA

View Full Version : vyxxnar pulled down my mages pants and.....

dollarbill
02-04-2011, 02:09 PM
I was farming vyx for a little while and I was kiting him around and while doing this one more spawned then another one spawned then another one spawned then another one spawned.. I was like wtf. Got killed by 5 vyxxnar guys. Is that normal or was it just a freak of nature accident?

Lesrider
02-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah it's a good idea to go in there with at least one more person who can hold their own. Several vyxes to spawn at once and can be tough to handle solo.

Royce
02-04-2011, 02:12 PM
It happens sometimes. 5 is a lot, but I often end up fighting two or three ;)

noobmigo
02-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Holy crap. it would be even more epic if you got 5 vynaaxr helms at the same time.

dollarbill
02-04-2011, 02:15 PM
That's what I was thinking I was like oh krap kept chugging pots and then I got stuck and couldn't handle it anymore lol drank like 30 pots in 5 seconds

Fyrce
02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
ROFL. You have discovered the result of people complaining about lack of Vyxnaars. After that, he spawned more often in more spots.

So what did we learn? Don't kite Vyxnaar too far. He only spawns in certain locations. Figure out a nearby area to kite him. In the hallways, the corners work. Running too far means you might pick up more Vyxnaars. Which also could be fun, depending on what you're looking for :P

Personally, I prefer farming him on my bird but YMMV. And don't get stunned. LOL.

Pharcyde
02-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Holy crap. it would be even more epic if you got 5 vynaaxr helms at the same time.

The day that happens, I will give away all my gold, prop up my iPod on a Shrine and call it Jesus.