PDA

View Full Version : New Effects/New Revolution/Halloween Ideas

Wontwang
10-29-2014, 02:47 AM
Could you make new gems with effects? Lootable gems maybe make them have the same drop rate as Harg Hammer? You know like EMT and Uhh I forgot the other gem. It's so plain with just plat gems, maybe make Elemental Gems like the plat weapons. Gems that make clones as you move around, gems that can make you glow and shine. I just noticed DL barely has effects than the other STS games :(

And for Halloween maybe have lootable weapons like a grim reapers scythe. Or change the weapon in the Thursday 11th pack make it a chainsaw. Hmmm pets can you make pets that can actually walk lol. Idk a Annabelle doll would be cute, Chuckie? Uhh have new lootable vanities instead of murder alls. Maybe have wings? I know there's the top with wings, but what about the male toons?

Just throwing suggestions out there, hopefully some would be implemented into the game, or all would be the bomb. DL should evolve!! A lot of people are tired of the same thing every year. STS, what do you say? Is it possible?? 😊 Help out this bored dying community. ✌️

PS: If there's any errors typos, sorry was just typing whatever came to my mind 😜

Mezderak
10-29-2014, 02:34 PM
the can give the machete a glowing effect fire,ice, etc.

Boogiez
11-06-2014, 01:54 AM
Could you make new gems with effects? Lootable gems maybe make them have the same drop rate as Harg Hammer? You know like EMT and Uhh I forgot the other gem. It's so plain with just plat gems, maybe make Elemental Gems like the plat weapons. Gems that make clones as you move around, gems that can make you glow and shine. I just noticed DL barely has effects than the other STS games :(

And for Halloween maybe have lootable weapons like a grim reapers scythe. Or change the weapon in the Thursday 11th pack make it a chainsaw. Hmmm pets can you make pets that can actually walk lol. Idk a Annabelle doll would be cute, Chuckie? Uhh have new lootable vanities instead of murder alls. Maybe have wings? I know there's the top with wings, but what about the male toons?

Just throwing suggestions out there, hopefully some would be implemented into the game, or all would be the bomb. DL should evolve!! A lot of people are tired of the same thing every year. STS, what do you say? Is it possible?? �� Help out this bored dying community. ✌️

PS: If there's any errors typos, sorry was just typing whatever came to my mind ��

Actually your idea is kinda nice may be they should new Masks or cool outfit or bring back old stuff for a week new hair styles .There is alot of stuff they can do in DL.

CARNIVALCLOWN
11-06-2014, 01:05 PM
i didnt read any of this but im gonna personally give you all a honk. HONK!

Farminer's
11-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Yay +1

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk