PDA

View Full Version : Death penalty when booted from PVP game.

BeardedBear
02-04-2011, 02:43 PM
So great job on implementing the "10 second rule" devs, just a problem I found with that. When you are booted from a PVP game, you will get penalized for a death (if it falls in the "leaving during combat" period), which is not cool, considering you can't control the host booting you.

Example: Join a PVP twink game and duel with the host. I beat him and he kicks me immediately afterwards with a "bye b!tch" message because he didn't like losing repeatedly. Don't care about being booted, as the host was a lamer anyway, but it did give me one death, and displayed the message about leaving during combat.

BTW the host's name was hawkbb. Avoid this little fruitcake at all costs.

Rusalio
02-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Have to agree!

Arterra
02-04-2011, 02:45 PM
well, no need to sound that mad. fix will be on the way. one death from him, bye bye games hosted by xxxxx

im more interested in what will happen about his boot message. players should have some penalty for being reported, and it shows they had horrible boot messages, such as "j", "b!ch", etc

noobmigo
02-04-2011, 02:46 PM
omg hawkbb is so funny. He sucks so bad....

BeardedBear
02-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Arterra, I think you misunderstood me, I'm certainly not mad about it, I'm just bringing an issue to light that should be fixed. I do have a SS with him cussing me out on the boot, I'll have to send that one to the devs. I rarely report people, only lamers or dev impersonators.

Royce
02-04-2011, 02:49 PM
This was suppose to have been fixed in this patch: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17165-1.6-Content-Update-(53797)
I guess maybe it's back? Anyway, that guy's already on my ignore list. He asked a dumb question in town once, and I answered him on one of my alts. Then he called me a noob for answering his noob question, so I told him who I was (he had been friends with a couple of my 50s) and proceeded to ignore him as he tried to apologize ;)

Arterra
02-04-2011, 02:49 PM
np, its just that first paragraph seems full with sarcasm. blame the internet.

BeardedBear
02-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Yup, that sounds like him Royce. Best part is, I get booted, and return with another twink. Not knowing it was me, he was like "wow you're good, can I have your gun?" I let him know who I was and of course he booted me again. People like this should be permabanned.

Rusalio
02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Hahahahha soooooo true!!!! Don't forget we were noobs once upon a time...

Fyrce
02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I really doubt any of your guys were noobs. Maybe newbies... but you don't sound like unteachables to me.

Rebel
02-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Hahahahha soooooo true!!!! Don't forget we were noobs once upon a time...

There's a difference though. We eventually gained AT LEAST basic knowledge of the game. Unlike some people.

Residentevil
02-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Barrels also cause this, i triggered a barrel then left to make the teams even and i was given a death.