PDA

View Full Version : Idea : The Bank of Arlor

Linkincena
10-29-2014, 07:15 AM
A Bank inside game to help lend items for some time (making items untradable etc.) :) or do some other banking stuff...

Just a thought..

Its like:
1. It lets you do lending of items to other players on trade for gold for a particular time and then item automatically returns to your inventory or Stash.
2. Save gold in it and bank pays you interest.
3. Betting on PvP tournaments.
I could only think of 3... but can be many more..

Give your ideas..

Appeltjes
10-29-2014, 07:20 AM
I think I'm not seeing the real picture behind this:/

Linkincena
10-29-2014, 07:23 AM

I edited .. read again :)

Appeltjes
10-29-2014, 07:24 AM

The interest sounds good :D so does the pvp betting but then only for sts hosted tournaments.

Edit: was meant to edit not quote my post

Linkincena
10-29-2014, 07:26 AM

lol hehe

GuardianTwo
10-29-2014, 07:54 AM
So the people who have quite nice amount of gold and gonna take a nice break would become rich! XD
Also the rich merchers won't risk their gold to invest in items, rather they will put it in bank and will be happy haha

Gensin
10-29-2014, 08:03 AM
A Bank inside game to help lend items for some time (making items untradable etc.) :) or do some other banking stuff...

Just a thought..

Its like:
1. It lets you do lending of items to other players on trade for gold for a particular time and then item automatically returns to your inventory or Stash.

Give your ideas..

1. Elite will be dead, PvE will be exitinct. There wont be a good circulation of gold and items thru market, everyone will pvp and will only borrow stuff from people that are rich and can afford things in a massive ammount that will allow alot of players to borrow.
2. +1
3. People will make dummies in twink levels and you know whats gonna happen. Maybe revise it a bit.

Linkincena
10-29-2014, 08:26 AM
1. Elite will be dead, PvE will be exitinct. There wont be a good circulation of gold and items thru market, everyone will pvp and will only borrow stuff from people that are rich and can afford things in a massive ammount that will allow alot of players to borrow.
2. +1
3. People will make dummies in twink levels and you know whats gonna happen. Maybe revise it a bit.

Good thoughts. .
u can modify my ideas under it.. np )
Give more ideas..

gumball3000
10-29-2014, 09:19 AM
Theire plat sales would go down if we could use friends items like that so while its a good idea and that it was posted here before i don't think it will ever be implemented.

Magegrimm
10-29-2014, 10:10 AM

Just a thought..

Its like:

Give your ideas..

I liked your idea but if u want me to be honest you're not the first one who gave that idea... many other players thought of the same exact thing.
Just to make that bank, of course we know all virtual, it's completely long computer lines and beside that to return item to your inventory even worst... I mean if sts could make that... I would be completely amazed.. tho I don't think they're gonna do that, they're busy with other of their products and other things like events

kjed
10-29-2014, 12:01 PM
this idea has been suggested by someone already a few months ago.

Vls
10-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Great idea ;D

Caielab
10-30-2014, 12:36 PM
The interest sounds good :D so does the pvp betting but then only for sts hosted tournaments.

I think that isnt a good idea because u can corrupt these tournaments.

Dumbledore
10-30-2014, 01:54 PM
+1 and to avoid people "bank farming" have the 1% done and has to be collected by week end, or money will stop growing , so players will have to drop in that day if their money is to continue

and maybe put a maximum amount of 10m invested in bank, so guys with 100m dont get 1m per week lol, they dont need it....

also someone from your guild said this exact thing, and then an officer in your guild repeated it a few months back, and now your saying it...its the same thing....

betting is bad, players will lose all their money, especially the noob players(like me) who dont know a lot about pvp....

i like the idea, but highly, HIGHLY doubt it will get implemented within this year or even 2015....

Arpluvial
10-30-2014, 02:26 PM
I have moved this thread to the AL Suggestions and Feedback section of the forums. :)

Raselph
10-31-2014, 11:13 PM

Just a thought..

Its like:

Give your ideas..

i don't think betting on PvP can or be a good/bad idea ,

your post is really good , i mean precisely dont take it negatively , it is a good idea,

all i am hoping is the price isnt equal to the price of the item can be a good way to prevent Money makers , i mean making tons of gold like that , also i think you mean that once the time is expired the item goes back to its rightful place?

Linkincena
11-03-2014, 06:45 AM
also i think you mean that once the time is expired the item goes back to its rightful place?

Yep... u got it right :)

Raselph
11-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Yep... u got it right :)

JACKPOT xD

Jay Gatsby
11-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Glad we have similar idea old sport http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180693-Guild-stash

Goodhabbit
11-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Hmmm on the number 2 let tet ppl have a gold cap like 1m only to prevent the interest farming :) and the interest should not be too high:)

Ariscaief
11-04-2014, 01:52 PM
i like it the wall street of Arcane Legends
but the betting should only be allowed for tournaments hosted by mods

Raselph
11-05-2014, 12:50 AM
i like it the wall street of Arcane Legends
but the betting should only be allowed for tournaments hosted by mods

yes, betting can sometimes create both loss or profits on their very best , actually luck will totally backstab you for betting , believe me nowadays people bet on high arcane ring rogues

SacredKnight
11-05-2014, 01:24 AM
If it's betting you want then it has to be for officiated matches refereed by STS staff. Players can bet gold only seeing as the market has huge waves of difference. The betting system could work like CS:GO Lounge ;)

Raselph
11-08-2014, 11:19 PM
i want this idea to be implemented...just waiting fo rthe devs to confirm this...

Yumisa
11-09-2014, 04:27 PM
I agree, and as said on another thread with a similar idea, they should implement the option to lend for FREE to your friends or guildmates when you go to vacacions for 2 weeks for example. Or if one of your friends wants to test your gear ect. This is a GREAT idea that allready exists on other popular games like Runescape. Hope StS Make this dream come true =)

Chronexia
11-10-2014, 07:01 AM
I liked the idea of being able to lend your items and let other people use it for a certain amount of time with a certain amount of money, not only does it let others to try the item, but it can also benefit you. +1,

tearacan
11-10-2014, 09:34 AM
The problem with borrowing from players is that, other then their guilt (not a typo), there is no way to retrieve it back. There is no relation between the item kept and the original owner kept in the game. Making this owner-relation would make the game complex, prob even more lag lol.
Once an item is given/borrowed to another player, this other player owns it. Making the item untradeable, may even prevents it from returning to the original owner.

A bank/shop with items (not gold) where players can rent untradable items and after this period of time the item gets deleted/self destructed (+1 death if not returned :D ) But this would be just a cheap variation of the current shop, as there is not much (compared to all items which drops in the game) items for sale.
Gold can be exploited in too many ways. STS even removed gold gifts from klaas en chazbot due to exploits. Gold is by definition tradeable and therefor can't be regulated.

As for betting on pvp matches, this could be done without too much exploits i think. But be aware of blocking lol, they get a cut ;)

Hhhohstapler
11-21-2014, 02:10 PM
I disagree on some ideas and I agree with some. I would like to see banks,with max amount of 1m to put in bank and get some % because u r keeping your money there. U can't withdraw your money for next month(for example) I disagree with the idea of loaning window,that would be bad for economy. I would like to see "test drive" option in auc,which would be much better,u can test it for 1minute and thats it,item disappears from your hands. Betting on pvp matches,well i disagree on that too,cause children are playing this game too,and could possibly create a bad habit to them. Merching is enough of gamble anyway. oh,and it would be nice to make locked chests cost 10 platinums to open :P That would be nice. Change a little bit a loot table of arcane shard and fossils in planar/elite dragon chests because i have never heard that someone ACTUALLY looted one from those chests. If I am wrong,please do correct me. But bank stuff would be awesome. For example to take loans from bank and it depends on items that you have in your stash/invertory. So if u have arcane ring u can get around 50% of its actual price and if u dont give money back the time u are supposed to your ring automaticly goes to auc for 60% of its original price,bank gets 50% of it that loaned to you,2% for auc fees(if it is 2%) and rest of 8% is profit for bank,so banks can make money,but i guess that's not an easy task to bring to game and it would be too hard for NPC so I guess the actual player would be needed for a job like that.