PDA

View Full Version : PVP leaving after killing

crazybeast
02-04-2011, 03:10 PM
So After you guys added the death when you leave i thought great but then i got mad no one was in room i shot a barrel and it didn't even hit me i left 5secs later and it counted as a death another thing is when i kill someone and leave 4secs later it counts as a death it really get annoying can u guys fix this i would like pvp again.

Royce
02-04-2011, 03:26 PM
If you wait 10 seconds, you can leave without taking a death.

crazybeast
02-04-2011, 03:36 PM
yes but i wish they made it right after you kill someone u can leave because right after you kill, another guy comes and kills u while you have 10hp i like fair pvp so after i die i leave for full hp.

Royce
02-04-2011, 04:17 PM
yes but i wish they made it right after you kill someone u can leave because right after you kill, another guy comes and kills u while you have 10hp i like fair pvp so after i die i leave for full hp.
While I can understand your reasoning, you are still not playing PvP as it was inteded to be played. If the devs wanted you to have full health after a kill, you would just get health replenished. It sounds to me like that is what you really should be suggesting...

crazybeast
02-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes but for the barrel if no one is at game it souldnt count

Royce
02-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah I would probably post that in bugs and technical issues.

Residentevil
02-04-2011, 09:16 PM

this was exactly why they added that feature lol

giayuan
02-04-2011, 11:04 PM
It does get annoying... except i leave not for full hp, its just im done after killing one dude.. lol

JBah
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM
As for the barrel...you shot it initiating a 'fight' so to say. So leaving before the 10 seconds will cause a death. As for fair pvping...won't find such a thing in pub pvp. Go priv for that