PDA

View Full Version : Dc when enter event map

.no
10-29-2014, 09:55 AM
I entered new event area. Immediately ping started spiking. This was much different than other times being dc, I was able to watch everyone in the map play and fight mobs, as my ping was rising. I ran and followed the other players as they killed mobs until ping hit 120k and I was disconnected.

Worst part-it took my energy!

Blah blah blah, lb players losing energy too. Idc. I am farming these energies, and waiting for the 2 hour crafting time. So each one took effort/work! That means endless tomb runs, killing all the same freakin mobs, over and over and over....

I am not the only player getting dc and losing energy---fix this!

Dex Scene
10-29-2014, 11:56 AM
I entered new event area. Immediately ping started spiking. This was much different than other times being dc, I was able to watch everyone in the map play and fight mobs, as my ping was rising. I ran and followed the other players as they killed mobs until ping hit 120k and I was disconnected.

Worst part-it took my energy!

Blah blah blah, lb players losing energy too. Idc. I am farming these energies, and waiting for the 2 hour crafting time. So each one took effort/work! That means endless tomb runs, killing all the same freakin mobs, over and over and over....

I am not the only player getting dc and losing energy---fix this!
Same! Lost 7-8 energies yesterday and most of them was when Para was 10-30% hp left.
sometime ping starts racing right after entering event wood map.
It's not my internet! If i minimize AL and open browser I can see internet is fine. Also if I open FREE PLAT OFFERS, offers comes which wouldn't be possible if it was my internet!
I farm WT4 all the time. When one energy get wasted, it hurts :(