PDA

View Full Version : Prizes For Event - Vanity (Must Read)

xcs
10-29-2014, 12:24 PM
Hello everyone, this thread is about the vanities for the LB winners in the halloween event. Here is the idea, i suggest that those vanities bond or stack once equipped. They can still be tradable just like the eggs but once equipped they bond into the character. The reason for this suggestion is because it gives more value to the items. Previous prizes from events like eggs had value because it stacks once hatched. If those vanities bond once equipped they wont pass to everyone in game nor lose there value because they are tradable in the first place...I kindly urge STS to look into it and consider how much it would benefit the players that participated in the event, not to mention the time, effort and gold they put into all this..

elitwarrio
10-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Mmmh like eggs? Not bad idea... this would incrise their values

Inviato dal mio MZ601 utilizzando Tapatalk

Lastmagee
10-29-2014, 12:29 PM
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana:

RIP
10-29-2014, 12:29 PM
+1, awesome idea but if it's implemented STS should add a confirmation button ; people might equip the vanity by mistake

Titanium
10-29-2014, 12:30 PM
So everyone to understand better.

Vanities will be placed in a tradeable chest. Who wants to get the vanity has to open vanity chest. If you will open the chest from that point the vanity will be untradeable.

This idea it's great . People paid 20-40m to get in the leaderboard also time . I don't think with 75+ tradeable vanities (of each class) around the price can't cover the expenses.

+10

Limsi
10-29-2014, 12:31 PM
Yes good idea

Candylicks
10-29-2014, 12:31 PM
Nice idea!

Nrt
10-29-2014, 12:33 PM
That's a wonderful idea now hope sts do this so vanity worth more coz I spended DAYS

Anarchist
10-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Unlucky

Ins
10-29-2014, 12:38 PM
+1

This is a good idea, it will greatly help and increase the interest for people to buy and use as it will become rarer. :)

Zeus
10-29-2014, 12:39 PM
I completely agree. Please make this happen!

Limsi
10-29-2014, 12:39 PM
Who thought of this? I'll be sending one of my private assistants to meet up with you and set your itinerary for the day. Name the place, I'll take you there.

Matheo Hkmat
10-29-2014, 12:41 PM
Good idea I hope sts make it

Volt
10-29-2014, 12:43 PM
+1 I love you more now bro, anyways this is great and keeps rarity at its peak in terms of the vanities being obtainable and availability. This would be nice as the runners won't be disappointed when the calculate and realize they made more than what they spent on runs.

2 weeks is still a very long time so let's see how this plays out.

Baazaci
10-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Awesome idea liked it thumbs up :)

bonechillbone
10-29-2014, 12:47 PM
And platinum spend too lol

Agree to xcs :)

Zeus
10-29-2014, 12:50 PM
Who thought of this? I'll be sending one of my private assistants to meet up with you and set your itinerary for the day. Name the place, I'll take you there.

Lol, t was xcs.

Arry
10-29-2014, 12:54 PM
I do NOT support this idea, if people who are running for leader board are concerned that prices will be too low, simple…Don't sell it for cheap. I understand that the cost of this event has been pricey due to energy kits but theres no reason to sell them for less than you spent on the even. I often get bored of vanities or need to get gold quick for new items coming out and I don't feel like being stuck with a vanity just cause I tried it on when I could sell it and get the money i spent back. If this is being implemented so close to the end of an event, this will be the first and last event i ever run for LB on.

Deadroth
10-29-2014, 12:57 PM
I do suppourt this idea. PUNTO.

jiph
10-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Make it no tradable again and after event there should be available to everyone for plat just with different colors like jesters

Appeltjes
10-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Make it no tradable again and after event there should be available to everyone for plat just with different colors like jesters

Lol no ty

octavos
10-29-2014, 01:04 PM
LMFAO..you guys seriously. 1st not making them not tradable and losing your minds...now to make it bound after its sold to "1" person. I say no, if its tradable. just leave it. Now that I could buy them later in the year...maybe next event, they should stay bound to LB runners just so people don't think that STS is taking there money lol.

csyui
10-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Seriously?

When it was not tradable, you guys want it to be tradeable.

STS then made it tradable to please you guys, but the same bunch of you want it to be untradable again.

Now I can imagine how frustrated a STS developer is when making a further decision.

Deadroth
10-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Seriously?

When it was not tradable, you guys want it to be tradeable.

STS then made it tradable to please you guys, but the same bunch of you want it to be untradable again.

Now I can imagine how frustrated a STS developer is when making a further decision.

This is just to make tradeable as 'more rare'. To increase value lol...

Kreasadriii
10-29-2014, 01:38 PM
Yes Yes.. Names on LB should be get their reward tradeable, cause spending much for the LB event.. Prize belong to the worth ;)

Twomucho
10-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Agree 100% let's get this to happen....lot of time goes into running for lb as well as gold or plat, this would make it more like right;)

Ign Funrldrekter

Haligali
10-29-2014, 01:49 PM
A recolored version wont make people happy im 100% sure, just like the black/white jesters.

KKIDIRA
10-29-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm for making them like chest/eggs, once opened its yours, I love the thought of getting a big return on the efforts put in to this event, yes I can see the point of some wanting to try it on, but honestly I could keep the rogue one and still sell 2 for a lot. Great idea

xcs
10-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Guys it is tradable, its just the concept of rarity. Imagine 75 vanities from each class tradable to the whole community, eventually price will fall..on the other hand imagine those same 75 vanities are stacked once equipped which means when the availability decreases the demand increases and the value becomes even more worthier. Crier, jester etc. those are just vanities but the demand is high not because they stack but because they're rare. Anyways you can freely share your point of view but i think this suggestion will benefit the actual value of the item in the coming days, but thats just my opinion..

octavos
10-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Guys it is tradable, its just the concept of rarity. Imagine 75 vanities from each class tradable to the whole community, eventually price will fall.

People retire, people get banned...things get lost. Those items will retain there value. Its just a matter of perspective.

FluffNStuff
10-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Guys it is tradable, its just the concept of rarity. Imagine 75 vanities from each class tradable to the whole community, eventually price will fall..on the other hand imagine those same 75 vanities are stacked once equipped which means when the availability decreases the demand increases and the value becomes even more worthier. Crier, jester etc. those are just vanities but the demand is high not because they stack but because they're rare. Anyways you can freely share your point of view but i think this suggestion will benefit the actual value of the item in the coming days, but thats just my opinion..

Sounds like a fantastic idea, but if it applies to these, it should apply across the board. As soon as you equip it, you can NEVER resell it. That goes for Jester's, Arlors, Commandos ....
Wow! I love this idea! Can't wait to see the new prices!

Anarchist
10-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Sounds like a fantastic idea, but if it applies to these, it should apply across the board. As soon as you equip it, you can NEVER resell it. That goes for Jester's, Arlors, Commandos ....
Wow! I love this idea! Can't wait to see the new prices!

Errr no thanks.

Bornof1000Kings
10-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Seems like a good idea/compromise: put the Vanities in a chest much like the Haunted Ring chests (but in this case you would know exactly which vanity is in the chest-named 'rogue Necropolis LB vanity', or 'warrior Necropolis LB Vanity, something like that). The chests can be traded but the vanity itself cannot. Smart.

Avaree
10-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Hello everyone, this thread is about the vanities for the LB winners in the halloween event. Here is the idea, i suggest that those vanities bond or stack once equipped. They can still be tradable just like the eggs but once equipped they bond into the character. The reason for this suggestion is because it gives more value to the items. Previous prizes from events like eggs had value because it stacks once hatched. If those vanities bond once equipped they wont pass to everyone in game nor lose there value because they are tradable in the first place...I kindly urge STS to look into it and consider how much it would benefit the players that participated in the event, not to mention the time, effort and gold they put into all this..

+1 :)

Dogoeswoof
10-29-2014, 03:48 PM
Hmm, i see where you guys are coming from. However, what if someone wants to just try it on for a day, then sell it after they show off the vanity or something. For example, i am running hard and if i do get top 25 and get vanity, i want to feel accomplished by wearing it around, eventually ill sell it. Just a thought :)

Haligali
10-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Its sounds good, but what about the already granted contest winners vanity, do those remain tradeable? They already sold them.

Sorcerie
10-29-2014, 03:56 PM
Talk about having your cake and eating it too...

When will it be enough?

jiph
10-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Make solid gold tradable and lb vanitys no tradable

Jexetta
10-29-2014, 04:44 PM
I think most people are seeing the big picture here of what's happening. Before people rail on me, I want to say I find it understandable as the math is iffy for the event actually paying off to players. The cost of energy, plat, and just plain old time is high to win and stay in the top 25.

I do find it bothersome though that it's almost like a leaderboard union here for these support posts. All I see is people who paid a lot of money to run the event, who are already very rich in game, asking to reconcile the cost and further increase the amount of money that is in current game circulation into their own hands. It's not wrong to ask, but I really don't like the thought of it. There is a reason why many people stopped at around 30th-50th place because they realized that it wasn't worth the cost.

Out of the 36 posts here so far we have at least 12 players from the top leaderboard supporting it. Most of the same people wanted all the vanities to be trade-able too when it was initially suggested. All this is going to do is concentrate more money in fewer hands for people who should have seen the writing on the wall. I understand completely wanting to do this as I would probably feel the same way, but I just can't agree to this proposition. If STG decides to go with this type of implementation all I see is that the people who spend so much money on plat are able to bend STG to their will. For the majority of the AL population this would not be a good decision. If you ran the event just hold the item for a year and pray they don't release similar or recoloured versions next Halloween.

Titanium
10-29-2014, 04:45 PM
Make solid gold tradable and lb vanitys no tradable

Is the Halloween punch? Party started already?

Samaeldavisjr
10-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Vanities as a LB prize just doesnt hold a candle to past LB prizes.
Thats the real issue here.

sevenpain
10-29-2014, 05:09 PM
Lmao I wonder how many ppl will buy it if this happen

Serancha
10-29-2014, 06:10 PM
I like the idea in itself. However, I think implementing it at this time in this event would be a very unwise move.

STS has, depending on how one views it, altered things to keep players happy and/or caved to forumer's demands on leaderboard things mid-run, pre- and post-event more than once. This also applies to arcane pets being nerfed / buffed, weapons being nerfed / buffed, and a number of other things. While some have been excellent and appreciated, not all these changes have been wise, and many have had to be reversed after being done.

Changing things that require changing, such as the glow effect on the Paracelsus stone, or making the lb vanitites tradeable because they failed to announce their intent to change the precedent before the event, are necessary and only fair. However, I think something like this, although a good idea conceptually, is unnecessary to change at this time, as it would just further antagonize players.

Anarchist
10-29-2014, 07:52 PM
^ That

Eski
10-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Community spotlight!

Froxanthar
10-30-2014, 01:39 AM
So each vanity will worth 50-80m?

Eski
10-30-2014, 11:10 AM
So each vanity will worth 50-80m?

Remember jester..

Titanium
10-30-2014, 11:13 AM
I would gladly wait for my prize if the vanities are going to be placed in a tradeable chest.

It's fair a deal !

Haligali
10-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Remember jester..
Jester vanity was free.

Ninjasmurf
10-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Bad idea. Idk why you guys don't realize it. These event lbs are made to be plat/gold sinks. Stop trying to get more money just because you have no life for events.

Most of you are already filthy rich. If you didn't want to lose gold just simply don't run the event. That's what I did.

You guys ask STS to be consistent and to not change things then you make threads for them to change more stuff lol.

After spending 30m+ for this event you'll realize that the vanities will probably never cost that much, so yes you lose gold and waste time. Even the rogue jester was around 20m for months and there's only 17 of them.

Good luck :)

Eski
10-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Jester vanity was free.

But rare

kinzmet
10-30-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm one of the OWNER of the LB vanity, as a collector I'd say that this idea is great.....BUT! As a mercher I say that this idea isn't good. Some if not all, think that running on the LB isn't worth it. But if you try to think ahead of the future, you will know that the LB vanities well be very very rare and at the future that its price will be high valued (colored jester example).

-1 To this idea for me. Please let the LB vanities to the winner's decission (If he/she like to sell or keep it).
+1 To STS for making the vanity tradeable.

PS: I already seen a post on trader's market place that a LB vanity was sold 45m. Quiet high for a new vanity.
Here is the thread >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?183218-Rich-but-lazy-people-merchers-and-colkectors!/page2

eonziggys
10-30-2014, 09:15 PM
No to this idea.........

octavos
10-30-2014, 09:23 PM
PS: I already seen a post on trader's market place that a LB vanity was sold 45m. Quiet high for a new vanity.
Here is the thread >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?183218-Rich-but-lazy-people-merchers-and-colkectors!/page2

That's the reason for a plat version...who has 45m lol even a plat to gold conversion is insane. Maybe this will shed light to where we are going. GL to all the sellers. May the force be with you. As for me...I'll keep my money.

I guess with prices like that, I can see why there is plat farmers.

kinzmet
10-30-2014, 09:30 PM
That's the reason for a plat version...who has 45m lol even a plat to gold conversion is insane. Maybe this will shed light to where we are going. GL to all the sellers. May the force be with you.

Apparently someone have 45m for it. Even in real life rich people buys rare items for million/billions of dollars. I think this >> Please let the LB vanities to the winner's decission (If he/she like to sell or keep it) will shed light to where you are going :). May the force be with you.

kinzmet
10-30-2014, 09:39 PM
I guess with prices like that, I can see why there was plat farmers.

With all due respect. The plat farmers have been long gone, they are hanged in a public execution (namely >> banned). And to add to that there is a new fyber system which had a way to detect frauds.

And I personaly knew the buyer (his just nextdoor), I assure you his golds are from farmed/merched. No need to accuse anyone with that. May the force be with you :)

octavos
10-30-2014, 11:51 PM
With all due respect. The plat farmers have been long gone, they are hanged in a public execution (namely >> banned). And to add to that there is a new fyber system which had a way to detect frauds.

And I personaly knew the buyer (his just nextdoor), I assure you his golds are from farmed/merched. No need to accuse anyone with that. May the force be with you :)

OK bud, I'm not writing that members are plat farmers but the obvious reasons that poor players will go to any extent to obtain items of high value Duh right. As for normal players that have earned there wealth threw merching is commendable to say the least. So ask yourself how does one become rich? Threw the almighty locked creates. What I'm writing is an observation that the cost of items reach an all time high when all the stuff to farm...has been farmed. The only way to obtain large amounts of gold is to open locked and hope to get lucky or have some discontinued that are desirable.

Now to stay on topic, I believe its a players given right to do what they please with the items they earned they spent the money and effort right. But not to force the devs to change mechanics to benefit the few. Pets are understandable, but as an example, how about if the person who bought this vanitys, armor, or even a weapon becomes bound..and they would love to sell later... But can't.

That's the major issue in this thread, as for the cost as stated before without accusing any one of fraud, is the cost is high. But later down the line I hope to buy one of these nice sets. If I can't... Then I can't. But the option will be available to me. Walk the path of light young padawon. :)

Raselph
10-31-2014, 12:05 AM
+1, awesome idea but if it's implemented STS should add a confirmation button ; people might equip the vanity by mistake

^^^^ THIS!!!!!^^^^ yes this is what i wanted!!

Raselph
10-31-2014, 12:08 AM
Bad idea. Idk why you guys don't realize it. These event lbs are made to be plat/gold sinks. Stop trying to get more money just because you have no life for events.

Most of you are already filthy rich. If you didn't want to lose gold just simply don't run the event. That's what I did.

You guys ask STS to be consistent and to not change things then you make threads for them to change more stuff lol.

After spending 30m+ for this event you'll realize that the vanities will probably never cost that much, so yes you lose gold and waste time. Even the rogue jester was around 20m for months and there's only 17 of them.

Good luck :)

what my previous friend did was he farmed only energy essences for like 3 events then the fourth event , he just got on LB and had like 467 in inven and like 250 in stash...he said he will run the events when the prizes are actually worth the time and the money ... but this is a really great idea in my opinion

EDIT FROM " hejust got on LB" but he was like nah not worth it ""

kinzmet
10-31-2014, 04:02 AM
OK bud, I'm not writing that members are plat farmers
(Actually, you do wrote that way. Read your post)

I guess with prices like that, I can see why there was plat farmers.
but the obvious reasons that poor players will go to any extent to obtain items of high value Duh right. As for normal players that have earned there wealth threw merching is commendable to say the least. So ask yourself how does one become rich? Threw the almighty locked creates. What I'm writing is an observation that the cost of items reach an all time high when all the stuff to farm...has been farmed. The only way to obtain large amounts of gold is to open locked and hope to get lucky or have some discontinued that are desirable. (I disagree, I'll set myself as an example. I farmed when I was starting, after gaining sufficient amount of golds, I started merching via buy and sell of everything that worth golds in game literary (I even merch deary back in those days). You can even have a dev checked my account, the only thing I bougth with plat is respec, and the plat is from 7 free plats at the beginning. Now I had a couple of millions, its not a lot but you can say that its a sizable amount. This is real, and Ishmeet even posted a thread on how to get rich by just farming >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147816-Development-From-a-Noob-to-Mythic-warrior-in-8-days!)

Now to stay on topic, I believe its a players given right to do what they please with the items they earned they spent the money and effort right. But not to force the devs to change mechanics to benefit the few.(Then why in the world would you wanted the devs to chance the LB vanity to be not tradeable? 150 players who runned the event for LB is NOT FEW. Its even safe to say that they are the guys who paid more and played more in this event.) Pets are understandable, but as an example, how about if the person who bought this vanitys, armor, or even a weapon becomes bound..and they would love to sell later... But can't. This is precisely my point! Thats why I'm against to making it non-tradeable

That's the major issue in this thread, as for the cost as stated before without accusing any one of fraud, is the cost is high. But later down the line I hope to buy one of these nice sets. If I can't... Then I can't. But the option will be available to me. Walk the path of light young padawon. :)
The issue in this thread is that they want to make the devs revise there decision and make the LB vanities non-tradeable again.

My replies in red. :)