PDA

View Full Version : grim

Scrumptious0
10-29-2014, 12:29 PM
is he worth buying ? the only way to purchase him with the naxx tokens for 25plat or is there a better way? im a mage looking for a good pet

Snagged
10-29-2014, 10:14 PM
U can only purchase Grimm with 1,100 tokens, to me he is kinda worth buyin if he is lvled up to 40-41, where he is very effective in Elite/ Pve if ur aiming for that, just keep the Blinky u will get for free at Gold Tier.

Goodhabbit
10-29-2014, 11:15 PM
Grim is essentially Samael's midgety younger brother. But that isn't to say he's weak. In fact, IMO, he is the strongest Mythic pet, with Slag coming in close second because of his op AA.

Sam and Grimm basically have the same stats except Grimm doesn't have the massively powerful 10% crit bonus that makes Sam the perfect rogue pet (sam give a little more health as well).

Grimm's arcane ability is about half as effective as Samael's, has a slightly smaller range, and it doesn't terrify. The crit /armor debuff is quite useful though, as it stacks with all armor/crit debuffs (including his own armor passive debuff).

Grim's passive at 40 is what makes him such a mothafriggin beast. It is similar to Sam's in that it cleaves multiple targets, but instead of applying a spreadable dot and slowing/panicking, it does high impact damage and frequently decreases hit by a massive 35%, armor by 20%, and all stats by 20.

In short, Grimm is a beast for pve AND pvp if you know how to use him.

If he had +crit%, he'd probably be more desirable than Sam.

find something in some forum post. Hope this help. I have him from last year's halloween event and in the year past, he is always in my pet rotation, a really great pet (even for smurfs);

Scrumptious0
10-30-2014, 09:00 AM
thank you both of you. i ended up buying grim :) love him so far!