PDA

View Full Version : Remove nativex

Appeltjes
10-29-2014, 01:38 PM
Remove nativex pls, extra security things won't matter, in my eyes it will still be a useless service.

merchtime
10-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Let's just wait bro, if these items go down to these prices: luck elixer 5-10k, Energy kit 10-15k then plat farmers are back, if they don't then STG did something about it.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI-M835 usando Tapatalk 2

Bestfriend
10-29-2014, 02:31 PM
+1 for this thread

Valkiryas
10-29-2014, 03:10 PM
-1 NativeX it's the only way to get some respecs for free, Fyber is Hard almost like Trialpay

Anarchist
10-29-2014, 03:22 PM

I took a fast glimpse at the offers before loggin out and i was like "OMG FINALLY!"
I think "those problems" should be solved by now.

Samhayne
10-29-2014, 03:27 PM
Hi Pvpftw,

I respectfully disagree with you. I believe that additional security and work to prevent abuse will pay off. NativeX offers, along with Fyber and TrialPay, will allow players to obtain Free Platinum and in turn support Arcane Legends continued development (it is basically advertising).

Of course, time will tell.

We are keeping a close eye on it and, as we have done in the past, will remain vigilant to address problems, should they occur.

Candylicks
10-29-2014, 03:45 PM

ClumsyCactus
10-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi Pvpftw,

I respectfully disagree with you. I believe that additional security and work to prevent abuse will pay off. NativeX offers, along with Fyber and TrialPay, will allow players to obtain Free Platinum and in turn support Arcane Legends continued development (it is basically advertising).

Of course, time will tell.

We are keeping a close eye on it and, as we have done in the past, will remain vigilant to address problems, should they occur.
HAHAHA u Said that trialplay gives free plat?
It never does, unless ypu are willing to go through a 1 month phase of confirming in their support to get 2 plat...
And fyber is actually working about 50% of the time now! wich is a increase by 50%, and thats actually great!
Really like that you brought back nativex, the Only plat service that has a HIGH chance to Grant plat and a Nice and simple support!
Thanks alot! ^^

Candylicks
10-29-2014, 03:46 PM
Ops.

InternetExplorer
10-29-2014, 03:51 PM
Sam,

How can we legit players be assured that the coming of nativex will not bring back old memories of the past? Just like what i said in the chatbox above, cheaters will always look for a way on how to bypass nativex's way in verifying plat rewards. And for sure this time, they will try not to leak it in anyway coz they know the consequences afterwards.

We want to play and play legit. I know this brings advertising to STS but how can we be assured that there will be no flaws this time?

icedblood
10-29-2014, 03:52 PM

Lmao @ this , so true

obee
10-29-2014, 03:56 PM
Why would STS even risk it...

Opry
10-29-2014, 03:59 PM
HAHAHA u Said that trialplay gives free plat?
It never does, unless ypu are willing to go through a 1 month phase of confirming in their support to get 2 plat...
And fyber is actually working about 50% of the time now! wich is a increase by 50%, and thats actually great!
Really like that you brought back nativex, the Only plat service that has a HIGH chance to Grant plat and a Nice and simple support!
Thanks alot! ^^

love fyber

notfaded1
10-29-2014, 04:06 PM

It's hard to understand this move at all... It must be pretty important to risk bringing back something that was right on the verge of completely ruining the game in addition to alienating anyone that pays real money.

Only just now we are beginning to recover from the massive damage done to the entire economy for people that play by the rules. It won't take long to see I guess...

I sincerely hope the reward for this is big because it seems like a giant risk.

ivanklein
10-29-2014, 04:07 PM
if i did all the offers in the nativex or fyber. is that plat farm? is there any chance i get banned? just askin.. thank you

Arpluvial
10-30-2014, 02:14 PM
Hey guys!

We welcome your feedback, but let's make sure that we are keeping it constructive. :) Thank you!

Sokpuppet
10-30-2014, 03:47 PM
if i did all the offers in the nativex or fyber. is that plat farm? is there any chance i get banned? just askin.. thank you

No, that is perfectly acceptable. As long as you legitimately complete every offer available to you, you are not violating any rules.

eonziggys
10-30-2014, 09:22 PM
Big no before i can respect for 3 plat now can't need to be exactly 5 plat...so sponsor apps need for free plat...

CheifR
11-03-2014, 03:37 AM
I love nativex

Hail
11-03-2014, 03:56 AM
I do not mind the return on NativeX, only bad thing is I do not even have an option to get plats from NativeX or Fyber as they don't show up while using my Laptop to play ><