PDA

View Full Version : Dumbledore :)

Emmacheese
10-29-2014, 04:23 PM
Here ya go lil one :) this was my support case since you have been stressing out from it I hear!

I'm sure a dev or mod can confirm this for me, but since you think it is favouritism I will explain what happened

I was locked out of my account, it turned out that it had got lost in the system .... Few days later account restored

1 month later it happens again! but this time was more to it! I had to be xfered on to a brand new account and rename because the toon was lost! So I chose the name faith and considering it was in no means my fault and had never ever happened to an account before then happened to MINE twice! and took awhile without my toon had issues with the plat I purchased blah blah I got the name Faith!!! Check thru the support forums you will see my reports in there twinkle toes

Also Spell was purchased from Venom! Scar was GIFTED from Venom over a year ago now

We will never sell or gift our names since they mean a lot to us

If you want a name ask lmao or venom they have a names guild with all the names they own in (could be wrong about lmao tho)

Would just like to add Dumbledore .... We had the names wayyyyyy before Remiem started working for STG so we didn't even know her lol.

Hope this clears your confusion or favouritism silliness up!

-Faith

Appeltjes
10-29-2014, 04:31 PM
Lol

Ice
10-29-2014, 04:35 PM
There go you haters lol... Now i hope you all got your answers....ask venom where he get the names stop pointing out karma