PDA

View Full Version : Para gem for twinks?

Skeokateva
10-29-2014, 07:15 PM
I haven't played in a while and was wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on para gem on twink gear?

Which item would be best to gem? (Gear, necklace, ring, weapon)

Would it be a waste because gear would soon be outdated with next event? (Like tarlok gear vs druid/spirit )

I know its a gamble but want to hear others opinions thx. Idk if it matters but im lvl 22 mage with all types of gear for options.

Instanthumor
10-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Definitely worth inserting at least one Parcelsus stone. For mages, it's gunna be hard to choose. The best mage weapons are crate guns, not discontinued weapons like the Storm Sword or DWS. So new items are going to be introduced every season. For a 23 warrior, I'd without a doubt insert the stone in my weapon (it's discontinued), but hard to say for sorcerer. I'd use the gem on another toon or keep it in inventory to make the most use out of it.

UndeadJudge
10-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Multiply 7.5 times your bonus damage and that's how much you'll get.

Also I don't think it matters which gear you put it in. It's possible that it could get outdated, so put it in something that probably won't be outdated, like maybe gun for sorcerer, but the problem is that guns change a lot (oracle, shadow carbine, long rifle)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mylast
10-29-2014, 08:46 PM
Weapons are last outdated,i think.

Arrowz
10-30-2014, 12:44 AM
Weapons are last outdated,i think.

I put on my ring but im lvl 17 with ensorcelled and that will always be best so, was easy for me

radagan
10-30-2014, 08:29 AM
Multiply 7.5 times your bonus damage and that's how much you'll get.

Also I don't think it matters which gear you put it in. It's possible that it could get outdated, so put it in something that probably won't be outdated, like maybe gun for sorcerer, but the problem is that guns change a lot (oracle, shadow carbine, long rifle)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It isnt 7,5 for twinks..

UndeadJudge
10-30-2014, 08:51 AM
It isnt 7,5 for twinks..

Yes it is...

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

kinzmet
10-30-2014, 09:09 AM
It is really great!!!
Its like arcane rings landed on the twink levels. But this creates a margin between a paratwink to non-paratwink. Clearly the paratwinks eats the non-paratwinks alive in breakfast, lunch and dinner like how the arcane ring and non-arcane ring players at end games. But I still hoped the the devs will not nerf the para gems on twink levels :eagerness:

Higuani
10-30-2014, 09:19 AM
Its harder now in twinks for sure, the 1 combos and dead are comin to here also now! Like kinzmet said earlier if you wanna make a new twink your totally screwed now if you dont have a dmg gem. No chance for them.

Skeokateva
10-30-2014, 01:07 PM
I put on my ring but im lvl 17 with ensorcelled and that will always be best so, was easy for me
Thats what i was thinking, i have ensorcelled brut (more hp) and legend assault (more dam), the rings r so far the one otem i haven't replace with events, lol but that also makes me think they'll replace rings soon.

I'm going to try to farm 2 para gems just in case items get outdated but most likely will only be able to get 1.

I only pvp on 22 toon so hopefully its not a waste of para gem in the long run.

Skeokateva
10-30-2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks for everyones input, still looking to hear more opinions, the more the better

Kakashis
10-30-2014, 02:53 PM
It looks awesome at twink levels. That's all that matters!

Arrowz
10-30-2014, 04:14 PM
Its harder now in twinks for sure, the 1 combos and dead are comin to here also now! Like kinzmet said earlier if you wanna make a new twink your totally screwed now if you dont have a dmg gem. No chance for them.

Just as i was planning to make another twink after event :(

Skeokateva
10-30-2014, 04:49 PM
Dont worry theres always new gear, and usually great twink gear comes at xmas time. Maybe theyll do similar para gems then too

kinzmet
10-31-2014, 10:21 PM
Dont worry theres always new gear, and usually great twink gear comes at xmas time. Maybe theyll do similar para gems then too

Much better :) I still had my 6 other unused paracelsus stones for that new gears your talking about :)

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 11:53 PM
*Puts Paracelsus stone on Level 15 Forerunner armor of will* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vaeriu
11-01-2014, 05:17 AM

This, I hate it when one combos are everywhere now @_@
This kinda removes the purpose of the rogue nerf in pvp if we just get so much damage to make up for it

Vaeriu
11-01-2014, 05:18 AM
*Puts Paracelsus stone on Level 15 Forerunner armor of will* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*cries* give it to me as a spare for new gears if you don't want it xD

Digitalclock
11-01-2014, 12:52 PM
put on your tarlok necklace

Monsteriveelt
11-02-2014, 03:55 PM
what about the arcane ringers they would be way more OP