PDA

View Full Version : Buy platinum coins from the website

Neozim
05-14-2010, 09:49 PM
Common, i just NEED, since i don't live in US to use app store.

i bet i'm not the only one :D

Justg
05-14-2010, 10:11 PM
You should be able to buy plat no matter where you live... Is this not your observation?

Neozim
05-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Not really Justg. To buy plat i need an valid and active account on the US apple store, since the $ will debt from the credit card registered on the apple store account. There's a kind of account, that is registered using no credit cards, (like the redeem codes, etc...). Since many worldwide players that don't live on US, have this type of account, we cannot buy the coins to upgrade our characters/accounts.
=(
That's just sad. /sob
lol

EDIT: GEEZ. My english SUCK a lot.. rofl

Justg
05-15-2010, 12:29 AM
If what I am hearing is correct, you live abroad and have an iTunes account that you registered without a credit card? Are you able to purchase other applications through the iTunes store? We should definitely try to figure this out.

Royce
05-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Can't you still buy an iTunes gift card and add those funds to your account to buy platinum?

BestHyun
05-15-2010, 01:16 AM
Can't you still buy an iTunes gift card and add those funds to your account to buy platinum?

Yea but iTunes prepaid cards might not be available in his area.

Invictus
05-15-2010, 02:09 AM
I live in Canada and even though I have a balance of money on my Itunes account any purchase I make for "games" through the app store the funds are taken from my credit card. I contacted Apple regarding this and it states in their user agreement that funds from the cards are for everything but games. This might be the issue.

gibby71
05-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Just a suggestion not sure if it will work. Buy a prepaid credit card and attach that card to your iTunes account.