PDA

View Full Version : Kossi has a question!

Kossi
02-04-2011, 08:42 PM
FOR EVERY CHARACTER YOU HAVE OVER LV20, YOU SHOULD BE GRANTED A RESPEC! i find it very VERY annoying at the fact that if they max skills at 6, i have to spend 7 respecs to change my skills for my twinks/mains : koiss kois ariesi airesi kozsi kossi aireis

Survivorfan
02-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Im pretty sure you nailed it.
And I totally agree with you about the respecs

Lesrider
02-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Agreed. 100%

Royce
02-04-2011, 08:52 PM
One major roadblock, they removed stored respecs (tokens as they call them) in 1.7 as well. So the only way they could do it really would be to have a patch where all characters have their attributes and skills reset. I guess they could do that, but it sounds to me like a recipe for newb chaos...

Edit: BTW am the only one who's very disappointed they decided to simply raise max rank rather than doing some fun to solve the impending skill point crisis (like new skills or skill trees)?

Phoenixking
02-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Agreed 500%
I thought your were going to ask if pretzel can be made to a currency

Baked-Potato
02-04-2011, 09:22 PM
One major roadblock, they removed stored respecs (tokens as they call them) in 1.7 as well. So the only way they could do it really would be to have a patch where all characters have their attributes and skills reset. I guess they could do that, but it sounds to me like a recipe for newb chaos...

Edit: BTW am the only one who's very disappointed they decided to simply raise max rank rather than doing some fun to solve the impending skill point crisis (like new skills or skill trees)?

I would've LOVED to see skill trees. New skills would've been nice too instead of just increasing max skill rank.

Arterra
02-04-2011, 09:25 PM
we cannot wait for new skills D: besides, having too many skills to put on casting bars makes it even MORE strategic. give us a LOT of skills and let us decide which ones we want to use. lol, then sell us skill bar loadouts xD

Agreed 500%
I thought your were going to ask if pretzel can be made to a currency

imagine if it turns out to be a crafting item...

romgar1
02-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Ew they are going to make skills max out at 6. I certainly agree that something must be done. Maybe just make all players skills reset in update.

Phoenixking
02-04-2011, 09:46 PM
we cannot wait for new skills D: besides, having too many skills to put on casting bars makes it even MORE strategic. give us a LOT of skills and let us decide which ones we want to use. lol, then sell us skill bar loadouts xD

imagine if it turns out to be a crafting item...
Yea making pretzel sheild....BEWARE ITS CRUNCHINESS

Pharcyde
02-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Remember the devs said they will provide free respec's any time there are major changes to the system. 6 max slots is pretty major, am I not correct?

Physiologic
02-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Remember the devs said they will provide free respec's any time there are major changes to the system. 6 max slots is pretty major, am I not correct?

Yeah, this is probably an instance in which respecs are necessary since it does change both PvE and PvP strategies. Finally, I can get rid of that useless Avian Scream skill and put those points into something else!

Phoenixking
02-04-2011, 09:53 PM
And my frostbite skill and sadly I can't put meh to full dex well I'm ok with it............now I smash you with my uncurved sharp PRETZEL beware it's saltiness! It tears you!