PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hall Improvements and why they Matter

Dumbledore
10-30-2014, 10:26 PM
Guild halls are plain boring. (my opinion)

When I first entered a guild hall, it was cool, I thought it was really awesome entire guilds could meet under one roof and do things together in secret, safe from the rest of the world.

Turns out no one shows up in guild hall except for the once a month pot replenishment. The most active member in gh is Eva ! and she isnt even a character !! lol

What I think people will agree on is a private room for master/officers. Some more furniture in the guild hall. Some more space or more rooms.

Maybe a bar? idk you could make a bar in guild hall and instead of having Eva at the dusty old cupboard, we'd have over the counter eva talking in a bostonian accent, that would be fun !

This isnt really a suggestion, havent figured out why yet, but i have a feeling itll just get neglected if i put it there with people always posting about energy kits and event vanities and how we SHOULD make it tradeable and how we SHOULDNT, spamming threads on that matter and the nativex threads, i thought that issue was resolved, but like every nightmare its come back to haunt me once more.

Take this into consideration guys, would be very worthwhile to ur little friends here in AL

- Small Smurf :)

Arachnophobik
10-31-2014, 04:08 AM
A bar... private rooms.. sounds a lot like someplace i know O.O. on a serious note tho, yep i agree on private rooms. Where officers could get in and have their meeting without someone showing up saying hi, giving them an awkward silence since everyone speaks on officer chat

Gensin
10-31-2014, 07:05 AM
I want a secret room, were I can open crates, stash some stuff (which is only obtainable inside your room), and maybe have a party for 10 plat! Haha

BaronB
10-31-2014, 07:15 AM
No no no.

What guildhalls are missing are like lil arcades.

You can go on and play mini games maybe eith your alt or pets n win lil prizes.. maybe even win free feed for pet ?

Slot machines be epic as well. They a bit like locked crates but could only cost like 1plat or 1/10k a spin.. might get lucky who knows (dw mods.. house always wins so your safe xD)

Or best idea is if you could just attack each other in guild hall but die n respwan for free back at the entrance. Kills n deaths wouldnt count in gh so it would be a epic place to practice fighting for pvp too or just have random giggles killing people whilst they talking xD

cheoekar
10-31-2014, 07:25 AM
made my day!

Migzorille
10-31-2014, 11:28 AM
+1 to the part we can attack each other without deaths

ColdBlahd
11-01-2014, 03:00 PM
No no no.

What guildhalls are missing are like lil arcades.

You can go on and play mini games maybe eith your alt or pets n win lil prizes.. maybe even win free feed for pet ?

Slot machines be epic as well. They a bit like locked crates but could only cost like 1plat or 1/10k a spin.. might get lucky who knows (dw mods.. house always wins so your safe xD)

Or best idea is if you could just attack each other in guild hall but die n respwan for free back at the entrance. Kills n deaths wouldnt count in gh so it would be a epic place to practice fighting for pvp too or just have random giggles killing people whilst they talking xD
Same idea I had, but with a separate room we could do that in. A dojo or a mat or something.

Sokpuppet
11-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Yep, I always thought it would be cool if they had a training room where guildies could practice their pvp with each other and have it not reflect on their totals. I think it would get more people interested in pvp because they would have the opportunity to practice a little bit and see what it's like.

Dumbledore
11-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Lol dojo sounds cool...or a 5v5 guild only ctf room accessible in gh and no kills/deaths/flags counting...

Ty for responses too !

Oelurak
11-02-2014, 02:19 AM
I would pay plat for an officers' room, would be cool if more details are customizable. I noticed there are these bookstand things around the hall, why dont we add a new feature to allow masters and officers to write accouncememts on them. The guild log can also be accessed through them.
Arcade room sounds fun haha :D

Dumbledore
11-03-2014, 05:47 PM

Lol that sounds very bloodthirsty :0 XD but yeah that would be cool to have health going down, the sns users will go crazy with joy hahaha

aquascaper
11-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Does this mean... We can have guild pix with everyone dead!!! xD

Dumbledore
11-04-2014, 04:01 AM
Does this mean... We can have guild pix with everyone dead!!! xD

Maybe o.o

Appeltjes
11-04-2014, 04:03 AM

New guild contest :p

Amvulpix
11-04-2014, 10:49 AM

When I first entered a guild hall, it was cool, I thought it was really awesome entire guilds could meet under one roof and do things together in secret, safe from the rest of the world.

Turns out no one shows up in guild hall except for the once a month pot replenishment. The most active member in gh is Eva ! and she isnt even a character !! lol

What I think people will agree on is a private room for master/officers. Some more furniture in the guild hall. Some more space or more rooms.

Maybe a bar? idk you could make a bar in guild hall and instead of having Eva at the dusty old cupboard, we'd have over the counter eva talking in a bostonian accent, that would be fun !

This isnt really a suggestion, havent figured out why yet, but i have a feeling itll just get neglected if i put it there with people always posting about energy kits and event vanities and how we SHOULD make it tradeable and how we SHOULDNT, spamming threads on that matter and the nativex threads, i thought that issue was resolved, but like every nightmare its come back to haunt me once more.

Take this into consideration guys, would be very worthwhile to ur little friends here in AL

I had a similar thought to this but I was like , I wish we could enter our own music playlist in the guild hall and when we go in it plays , so Im like well since most people just log to play pvp and social and what ever it would be a great taste in al society XD would probably live it up even more if we talking about fun ;) ;)

Dumbledore
11-04-2014, 03:00 PM
I had a similar thought to this but I was like , I wish we could enter our own music playlist in the guild hall and when we go in it plays , so Im like well since most people just log to play pvp and social and what ever it would be a great taste in al society XD would probably live it up even more if we talking about fun ;) ;)

Lol especially in HS, High Society's all about fun(great guild I'd recommend to anyone looking for a fun time with an awesome guild master :))

And yeah music would be cool, but I find that complicated...rooms make it cool and maybe a feature that allows players to kill each other in guild hall. :) of course, without k/d counting..

aquascaper
11-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Santa's Workshop g/h exclusively purchasable during the holidays. Please sts xD

Dumbledore
11-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Santa's Workshop g/h exclusively purchasable during the holidays. Please sts xD

Rofl That would be great, a nod to Christmas , and the concept is truly adorable !! XD

KKIDIRA
11-05-2014, 09:36 PM
I love the ideas, for me the best would be an officer room, to hard to have a meeting in gh and not offend guildies, sometime it's best to have all your officers in one place and have a chat, instead of trying to oc where ever they are. The pvp hall would be so awesome! No reflection on kdr! Would be great fun and great for teaching! Imagine the pvp tournaments!

zerofort
11-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Amazing I would love to have a PvP room where just guild mates could practice

Dumbledore
11-06-2014, 09:34 AM
I love the ideas, for me the best would be an officer room, to hard to have a meeting in gh and not offend guildies, sometime it's best to have all your officers in one place and have a chat, instead of trying to oc where ever they are. The pvp hall would be so awesome! No reflection on kdr! Would be great fun and great for teaching! Imagine the pvp tournaments!

Yeah, officer rooms would make being officer matter more instead of the power of kicking guildie. I think it would make being officer a lot more fun and for some officers who wana stay afk without fear of you know random guildies they may or may not like walking in and start spamming questions on them...also I've been told numerous times in pve guilds to kindly leave whenever I stand in gh and the gm wants an officer meeting.

Even though it may slightly increase the guild count since everyone wants to be in one, it would also make people in current guilds, much more dedicated in their attempt to be promoted. Indirectly hopefully increasing guild activity and decreasing drama.

Dumbledore
11-06-2014, 03:02 PM
It would be really fun.....hope stg at least tries to do this

Ticklish
11-06-2014, 04:53 PM
+1 to officer rooms and exclusive guild pvp dojo

As much as I want the gh to be a fun place with mini games, however, I think it might detract people from actually playing the game itself. :) Also, I don't think the main guild hall should be a place where we could attack guildies for fun. Most of us consider the gh a place of respite from elites, merching and pvp. I don't want the stress of having someone kill me in there. This should be for the pvp dojo.

Honestly, I'll be happy enough if they implement the officer room one of these days :) or better yet, just PLEASE get rid of the annoying smartchat so we can swap from /g to /o without much hassle.

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 06:33 AM

+1 I sure hope this be implemented :)

Remiem
11-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Hello! Thanks for all of your suggestions and feedback on guild halls. We get a lot of requests for various guild improvements and do have them on our "to-do" list going into next year. The guild log was one of them, and that's just the beginning. Unfortunately, as of right now I don't have many details on what these future changes might look like or when exactly you'll see them, but we definitely hear you. :) I'll pass this thread along to the devs to make sure that the check out these ideas too.

angeldawn
11-07-2014, 12:30 PM
A note section of guild list and friends list would be nice so you can keep track of who's Alts are who's

Axesam
11-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Make a PVP room in GH, just a little circle like basic GH (Heroic Hall) is enough, just to do fight training with guildmates, or try new build and gear. Btw Kill n Death doesnt count here.

BaronB
11-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Lol especially in HS, High Society's all about fun(great guild I'd recommend to anyone looking for a fun time with an awesome guild master :))

And yeah music would be cool, but I find that complicated...rooms make it cool and maybe a feature that allows players to kill each other in guild hall. :) of course, without k/d counting..
Feeling the <3 and sending plenty more your way ^.^

Dumbledore
11-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Feeling the <3 and sending plenty more your way ^.^

Hehe baroooooooon <3 u da best Smurf in da universe :D!!

Dumbledore
11-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Hello! Thanks for all of your suggestions and feedback on guild halls. We get a lot of requests for various guild improvements and do have them on our "to-do" list going into next year. The guild log was one of them, and that's just the beginning. Unfortunately, as of right now I don't have many details on what these future changes might look like or when exactly you'll see them, but we definitely hear you. :) I'll pass this thread along to the devs to make sure that the check out these ideas too.

Ty :) can't wait to see what happens next

Dumbledore
11-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Any idea when exactly something will change in ghs? Remi? I thought it would happen soon :(

Dumbledore
11-13-2014, 02:55 PM
its not happening is it, sighs* this is getting boring, is it really that difficult if its already been on the "to-do" list....

Heartt
11-18-2014, 12:47 PM

this would be fun :D hehehe

Chronexia
11-23-2014, 06:54 AM
its not happening is it, sighs* this is getting boring, is it really that difficult if its already been on the "to-do" list....
I know, I definitely feel you but everyone's pretty busy and frustrated about a lot of things right now. We couldn't blame anyone if these improvements wouldn't be implemented sooner.