PDA

View Full Version : wanted to know...

Raselph
10-31-2014, 12:04 AM
i just remembered to post this earlier

why are the LB runners already got their prizes? LOL?

isn't it they get it after the event is done?? wkwkwk..

please correct me if im wrong

Idly
10-31-2014, 12:07 AM
They don't have them, the vanities in game are from the 'take it to the grave' and 'jack o lantern' contest
winner's.

Raselph
10-31-2014, 12:14 AM
They don't have them, the vanities in game are from the 'take it to the grave' and 'jack o lantern' contest
winner's.

are u sure...cuz ...i saw the LB runners who weren't in take it to grave and jack o lantern ,

i am sure of it...

Instanthumor
10-31-2014, 12:15 AM
are u sure...cuz ...i saw the LB runners who weren't in take it to grave and jack o lantern ,

i am sure of it...

The vanities are tradable.

Idly
10-31-2014, 12:20 AM

i am sure of it...

I am sure because I'm on the leaderboard and haven't gotten the prize for it, I also won the epitaph contest and have already sold the medusa set that I received :)

Raselph
10-31-2014, 03:52 AM
The vanities are tradable.

out of topic

Instanthumor
10-31-2014, 03:58 AM
out of topic

How?

i saw the LB runners who weren't in take it to grave and jack o lantern ,

i am sure of it...

People can get a hold of these vanities because of the fact that it is tradable.

Raselph
10-31-2014, 04:03 AM
How?

People can get a hold of these vanities because of the fact that it is tradable.

i just wanted to know , i saw a couple of the LB runners who werent the winners of epitaph as well as jack'o'lantern , once you get top 25

do you directly recieve them before the event gets over ? i am really confused ....

i already know they are tradeable

Idly
10-31-2014, 04:06 AM
I am sure because I'm on the leaderboard and haven't gotten the prize for it, I also WON the EPITAPH CONTEST and have already SOLD the MEDUSA set that I received :)

Thats how

Instanthumor
10-31-2014, 04:12 AM
i just wanted to know , i saw a couple of the LB runners who werent the winners of epitaph as well as jack'o'lantern , once you get top 25

do you directly recieve them before the event gets over ? i am really confused ....

The only way they are getting them is like what Idly said, from the Epitaph contest and pumpkin carving contest. You won't receive your vanities awarded from LB until after the event.

Xeusx
10-31-2014, 05:07 AM
out of topic
Lolwut.

You should tell him "I already know about that", so funny it isn't off topic, lol.