PDA

View Full Version : great 2 types of rerolling amulets and its types -.-"

Raselph
10-31-2014, 02:20 AM
greaaatttt jooobbbbb lols

we got 2 amulets jack hellows and a leprechaun , and guess what? they are further divided? ARE YOU KIDDIN ME STS?!!!

EXPIRED REROLLERS AND REROLLERS

EXPIRED REROLLERS:

never reroll...

REROLLERS:

function normally , but better than exp reros

i have 1 jack and 1 lepre , i equipped lepre while the other is in stsh, i farmed KM3 insanely with luck kits , 0 locks in 21 runs...and with jack pendant ?? LOL 13 locks in 21 runs -.-" now am i expired or the amulet??

Make a recycle bin for these expired amulets too...IMO

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 02:32 AM
They all work -_-

Serancha
10-31-2014, 03:09 AM
Nice effort to try raising the price of Jack amulets.

I'm afraid you have it backwards though. Lep amulets are still sold, and therefore could not possibly be "expired". Jack pendants have not been sold for a year and were temporary. If either were to expire, it would be Jack, not Lep. However, items in this game do not expire, so it's just plain fluke that you had this happen.

Raselph
10-31-2014, 04:22 AM
Nice effort to try raising the price of Jack amulets.

I'm afraid you have it backwards though. Lep amulets are still sold, and therefore could not possibly be "expired". Jack pendants have not been sold for a year and were temporary. If either were to expire, it would be Jack, not Lep. However, items in this game do not expire, so it's just plain fluke that you had this happen.

i am in no intention of increasing the prices , i am afraid you got it wrong perhaps

interpretation sometimes backstabs

kinzmet
10-31-2014, 09:19 PM
i am in no intention of increasing the prices , i am afraid you got it wrong perhaps

interpretation sometimes backstabs

Actually he understood what you posted, its just that the guys also knew how to read-between-the-lines.

Back to topic! I too have jack and lepre, but I use lepre more because I also tried KM3 around 50 runs and only 2 locked with jack while 10 lockeds dropped with lepre on only 20 runs.
Its the RNG system of the game, sometime your lucky sometime your not. The lepre or jack doesn't matter, its only a bunch of codes from the program. I think they had the same code for it with only the name and particle effects difference. Let me tell you this, that even with 99% chance to reroll it is still possible to have no locked crates in 100 runs. RNG gives a number which the code decides if that number is a reroll or not, and after having rerolled it is still a RNG which determines if that reroll is an item, and egg or locked crates. I hoped this clears everything out.

Here is a better explanation with charts on it >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?140665-(GUIDE)-Experiment-Results-Re-roll-Maps