PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Titanium
10-31-2014, 03:23 AM
1. Where does Eeire Necropolis amulet drop from ? Also necroptic helm/armor

2. If i will keep after the event my Necro Lock Recipe and Necropolis Bone essences can i still craft them?

Ins
10-31-2014, 03:25 AM
1. I think it's from great pumpkin chests I had many of them, correct me if I'm wrong. :)

2. not sure

Dex Scene
10-31-2014, 03:27 AM
1- Greater pumpkin and Necro locked. I myself looted eeire amulet from necro locked.

2- I don't think so!
They will be craftable only till 6th nov i guess. Correct me someone if Iam wrong!

Titanium
10-31-2014, 03:38 AM
1- Greater pumpkin and Necro locked. I myself looted eeire amulet from necro locked.

2- I don't think so!
They will be craftable only till 6th nov i guess. Correct me someone if Iam wrong!

Event ends on the 3rd November last i heard. Anything changed meanwhile ? :D

Thank you both ! Btw Lesser Chests doesn't drop any of this? Funny thing i opened more than 200 Greater Chests and i got only a Necroptic armor for tank and some other stuff ( tokens , energy , hellish lol , gold )

Ins
10-31-2014, 03:41 AM
This shows when the event will end. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182263-Halloween-Has-Arrived-in-Arcane-Legends!

Instanthumor
10-31-2014, 03:59 AM
2. If i will keep after the event my Necro Lock Recipe and Necropolis Bone essences can i still craft them?

Looking at the past events, I think there will be a time where they'll stop the crafting of this event's items.

Dex Scene
10-31-2014, 04:03 AM

Thank you both ! Btw Lesser Chests doesn't drop any of this? Funny thing i opened more than 200 Greater Chests and i got only a Necroptic armor for tank and some other stuff ( tokens , energy , hellish lol , gold )

The cool down is till 6th november! So that was my guess.

I haven't opened much of greater pumpkin chests as I use bones to craft necro locked more. But some of my friends have heart set on greater pumpkin chests as they hope to get new mythics bt they do get new pendant.

kinzmet
10-31-2014, 04:13 AM
I hoped they wouldn't despose the crafting so quickly, I still had 206 bones and no blood essences and crates. I'll farm blood/locked crates again after this event.

Raselph
10-31-2014, 04:21 AM
The cool down is till 6th november! So that was my guess.

I haven't opened much of greater pumpkin chests as I use bones to craft necro locked more. But some of my friends have heart set on greater pumpkin chests as they hope to get new mythics bt they do get new pendant.

hmm...event can precisely end on 6th which means it will be removed , while cooldown means you cannot run the event all you can do is craft the essences turn in quests , you cant fight the bosses , you can still craft via recipes and essences can be farmable for limited periods...

Dex Scene
10-31-2014, 04:22 AM
hmm...event can precisely end on 6th which means it will be removed , while cooldown means you cannot run the event all you can do is craft the essences turn in quests , you cant fight the bosses , you can still craft via recipes and essences can be farmable for limited periods...
Yes right

Instanthumor
10-31-2014, 04:22 AM

And how long was cooldown period in goblin/ursoth's event? 1-2 weeks?