PDA

View Full Version : I need lvling

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Hey Guys
Just wonderin can any1 power lvl me?
Where : Runs of plasma pyramid
Reward : Ill give u all my drops
My lvl : The Character is lvl 4 now and trying to get it to lvl 35 but you don't have to do all 31 lvls lol

Also when I get to about lvl 25 I'll start using pots to make it easier for you :)

Thx, Cheesecakess :)

Lesrider
02-05-2011, 12:11 AM
You were lvl 4 like 4 hrs ago. You know, you are allowed to level yourself while waiting for others to do the work for you.

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
You were lvl 4 like 4 hrs ago. You know, you are allowed to level yourself while waiting for others to do the work for you.
ik lol I just hate it when every 1 boots u but I'll just go to a low lvl game then

Lesrider
02-05-2011, 12:26 AM
ik lol I just hate it when every 1 boots u but I'll just go to a low lvl game then

<facepalm>

Otukura
02-05-2011, 12:29 AM
You booted me when I was 49 in your 50 games. Now you complain? Seriously?

Lesrider
02-05-2011, 12:34 AM

Lol burn.
I find it hilarious that some people would rather wait to be powerleveled than use the time to actually get their measly lvl 4 to maybe... Lvl 5? Gasp! The horror!!

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 04:28 AM
The only person I have booted is a lvl 7 who joined my keeper match????

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 04:29 AM
And also I have been lvling him??

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 04:34 AM

Why would I boot you at lvl 49 when I get real annoyed if sum1 boots me?????

Ayrilana
02-05-2011, 04:34 AM

I hate it when low levels join high level games and leach XP. They have no reason to be in those games at such a low level.

Physiologic
02-05-2011, 04:48 AM
I hate it when low levels join high level games and leach XP. They have no reason to be in those games at such a low level.

Go study. Jk :)

I was going to create a thread in the suggestion subforum regarding how to fix leeching but im on my phone. You should make the thread!

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 05:54 AM

Well exactly that's why i'm asking ppl if they will do it instead of joining a match and ppl getting angry at me
:)

Timmeee
02-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Im angry rawwwwwwwwww

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Doing this alot of people will hate you unless it's your alt

Timmeee
02-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Angry rawwwwwwr!!!!

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 08:37 AM
.........timeeee watch comedy that will cheer you up

Timmeee
02-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Fresh prince just came on all I well now. :)

Ayrilana
02-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Go study. Jk :)

I was going to create a thread in the suggestion subforum regarding how to fix leeching but im on my phone. You should make the thread!

The level restrictions that I suggested which they're putting into the game with 1.7 is probably as much as can be done. You could suggest that the option be made the default and people would have to uncheck the box to unrestrict level restrictions. Anything else would require changing a lot of the game.

I took my test last Thursday. I'm just studying for another test that I'll have on Tuesday. Luckily he posted the entire test bank online so I just have to memorize 420 multiple choice questions in order to ace the test.

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Cheesecake is this your alt or main ..

CZYjoeDAVOLA
02-05-2011, 01:45 PM
And people called me a noob

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 02:06 PM
And people called me a noob

........cause there right

Cabero
02-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Just to let people know before you do decide to help him. He doesn't help random people he has kicked me several times on my alts from runs. And he isn't polite when he does it either. Last time was on my mage doing VL runs he kicked me and told me I was worthless just because I didn't Rez him fast enough. Also kicked me from plasma pyramid runs on my lower lvl toons for no reason even without me being the lowest lvl in the group. So imo why help someone that won't help others out himself.

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Just to let people know before you do decide to help him. He doesn't help random people he has kicked me several times on my alts from runs. And he isn't polite when he does it either. Last time was on my mage doing VL runs he kicked me and told me I was worthless just because I didn't Rez him fast enough. Also kicked me from plasma pyramid runs on my lower lvl toons for no reason even without me being the lowest lvl in the group. So imo why help someone that won't help others out himself.
Is some1 hacking my acc? Seriosly in telling truth the only person I have booted is a lvl 7 :(
like I said why would I boot u when I get annoyed if ppl boot me?

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 06:42 PM
and also I have never even hosted a plasma pyramid game, the only times I've been there was on my lvl 19 bird and lvl 16 Mage?????

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Hmmmmm so your pulling our legs saying someone hacked you and not sending support email to devs....pffst mynas gen

noobmigo
02-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Cheese, it's called denial. You've kicked me b4 too.

noobmigo
02-05-2011, 06:46 PM
See my avatar? It's angry. Rawr. ;)

matta1985
02-05-2011, 06:46 PM
I don't know you cheesecake but if Cabero has said this then i'm pretty certain he is speaking the truth... I love playing on alt characters, you get to see the real side of people when you join in games. I've been kicked numerous times on my lower lvl characters, and keep tabs on the ones that do it. I laugh when I see these people asking for help!

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Cheese, it's called denial. You've kicked me b4 too.

No wait.... He got hacked that means he must never be on if always booting and saying cause you been hacked....why would people hack and not take anything but just boot makes no sense

noobmigo
02-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Lulz phoenix.....this game is unhackable. Maybe his nerd enemy decided his final revenge was going to be to hack his PL account and boot other people.
JK. The only "hack" that is possible is if you decided to tell someone your username and password..

smokester
02-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Just lvl the old fashioned way it doesn't take that long to get to 35 anyways it's the lvls after that that takes awhile to lvl
don't be a noob and be called a mynas gen save yourself from being noobified or if u r already then try to redeem urself

Lesrider
02-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Here's an idea. A novel one.
Why don't you and that lvl 5 newbie level together! Gasp! Omg I must be a genius for thinking of that! Similar level characters playing together instead of mooching off others! Who could imagine such a thing???

While we're at it -- can we just turn that huge powerleveling thread into a "Looking for lvling group" thread instead? Let all the Leechers and moochers make their own groups and cut out the powerleveling part?

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Lulz phoenix.....this game is unhackable. Maybe his nerd enemy decided his final revenge was going to be to hack his PL account and boot other people.
JK. The only "hack" that is possible is if you decided to tell someone your username and password..

Ik Its unhackable I was sarcastic and thanks for teaching this noob how you get hack this games aren't formatted to be used electric codes to open gates of hackibilty

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Guys I'm not lieing I swear I havnt even seen any of u guys b4????
I swear it's not me r u sure it's the same name??? (double s at end)
or are u guys just trien to make every1 hate me
But I guess u guys can think what u want but ik it's not me

Cheesecakess
02-05-2011, 06:58 PM
And I have been lvling him????

Ayrilana
02-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Here's an idea. A novel one.
Why don't you and that lvl 5 newbie level together! Gasp! Omg I must be a genius for thinking of that! Similar level characters playing together instead of mooching off others! Who could imagine such a thing???

While we're at it -- can we just turn that huge powerleveling thread into a "Looking for lvling group" thread instead? Let all the Leechers and moochers make their own groups and cut out the powerleveling part?

But that would be commonsense? Is there really such a thing?

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 07:03 PM
But that would be commonsense? Is there really such a thing?

Omg this is so weird and cunfusing I can't think well cause I'm a bonehead

Cabero
02-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Guys I'm not lieing I swear I havnt even seen any of u guys b4????
I swear it's not me r u sure it's the same name??? (double s at end)
or are u guys just trien to make every1 hate me
But I guess u guys can think what u want but ik it's not me

Well here's more detail for you at the time my mage was named Veltis and Shadow caves just came out and Arterra was there with me in the group and you died at the boss and I was talking to Arterra atm you died so I finished my sentence (about 5 secs later) then was omw to rez you and you booted me with the comment your worthless... I pmed Arterra and told him you did it. Maybe Arterra remembers that? And I have see you hosting Plasma Pyramid several times in the past and I know you were the host because your name showed up on the game name. I have been booted so many times by Cheesecakess now I don't even join a game if I see your name on the game name list.

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 07:37 PM
The only person I have booted is a lvl 7 who joined my keeper match????

you booted my level 50 with reason : "noep nub" and yes you mis-spelled both of those words, later gator.

Cabero
02-05-2011, 07:39 PM
you booted my level 50 with reason : "noep nub" and yes you mis-spelled both of those words, later gator.

lol busted again thats 3 of us now saying they have been booted by you!

matta1985
02-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Looks like no help for chessecakes.... Gotta love karma ;)

Lesrider
02-05-2011, 07:42 PM
No cake for Cheesecakess!

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 07:45 PM
http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2009/10/fail-cake.jpg

Lesrider
02-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Cake Wrecks! I love Cake Wrecks! (That's where that cake originally came from)

jaggedlilpill
02-05-2011, 08:16 PM
There is another cheesecake or cheesecakes in the game, I've saw them several times.

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Look at his signature, is it any of the names listed? Pretty much all of his accounts are named Cheesecake in some way.

Junside
02-05-2011, 08:31 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17038-Free-Powerleveling-Service!

JulsAngel
02-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Sup Cheesecakess! Whats happening here??? What a bunch of hatters... LOL

There is a big miss understanding here. We play together pretty much all the time and never, never seen u booting a player, in the contrary , u help them. Dont pay attention to this guys... lets keep it up!!!!

Cabero
02-05-2011, 09:59 PM

There is a big miss understanding here. We play together pretty much all the time and never, never seen u booting a player, in the contrary , u help them. Dont pay attention to this guys... lets keep it up!!!!
#1 need someone with more than 1 post count to vouch for him. For all we know its cheesecakess himself touching for himself on another forum acct.

#2 funny how I specifically remember it was cheesecakess with 2 "ss" at then end each time and it was a mage too hell of a coincidence don't you think?

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 10:00 PM
#1 need someone with more than 1 post count to vouch for him. For all we know its cheesecakess himself touching for himself on another forum acct.

#2 funny how I specifically it was cheesecakess with 2 "ss" at then end and it was a mage too hell of a coincidence don't you think?

its a coincidence x3 that three people here, respected players all say hes booted us before in the past. With your kinda luck bro, you could win the lotto, go buy tickets!

Ayrilana
02-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Maybe it was his evil twin :rolleyes:

Dizzy
02-05-2011, 10:10 PM

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

You've picked up Cheesecakess habits of using "u" for "you" and using excessive question marks. You're also spelling-challenged much in the same way Cheesecakess is. The only explanation is that you must have played together so much you're almost exactly alike!

Otukura
02-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

You've picked up Cheesecakess habits of using "u" for "you" and using excessive question marks. You're also spelling-challenged much in the same way Cheesecakess is. The only explanation is that you must have played together so much you're almost exactly alike!

lolpwnt...

And as for not seeing my name, the accounts I was booted on aren't like it. >.>

Yes, you did have two "s"s at the end.

Pharcyde
02-06-2011, 02:20 AM
Dizzy just made Cheesecakess head dizzy.